Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

haljordan posted:

One of a number of VHS tapes from my old room that my mother handed to me the last time I was over there:

You'll have to add "Mike's" after MST3K.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Splint Chesthair posted:

Well, it’s most likely not Ator, so that leaves either Laserblast or Danger Diabolik.

Or Merlin’s Shop, the last new episode aired on the Sci-Fi Channel :eng101:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Steve, Steve and I have something to tell you.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

It's good ol' DANGER: DIABOLIK

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Steve, Steve and I have something to tell you.

Steve 1, you go that way! Steve 2, you come with me!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Steve 2: Electric Boogaloo

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
This has Steve written all over it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I'M DOCTOR TED NELSON

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
teeeeeed Nelson

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Morter posted:

teeeeeed Nelson

He's dressed like every high school burnout.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

haljordan posted:

He's dressed like every high school burnout.

Every time I come close to not hating him, I see those feet on the side of his van.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

haljordan posted:

I'M DOCTOR TED NELSON

:blastu:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Sash! posted:

Every time I come close to not hating him, I see those feet on the side of his van.

I'm gonna drink the hell out of this Coke.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

Sash! posted:

I love the feet because they're an obvious sign of no-budget filmmaking. The makers only had the one van, so they put the feet on there to camouflage the camera mounting brackets.

"Hey! You've got a camera rig attached to your car!"

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Cousin of yours, Mike?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Greasy guys carrying unconscious girls, comfortable 2PM beer buzz... you homesick yet, Mike?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
You know Mike, take away this David Ryder guy's muscles...and he's basically you. No, really, take away his physique, and the fact that women are attracted to him...

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Reminder that the new episode is now live on the Gizmoplex if you don't want to wait for the livestream.

Also The Mads' first livestream where they riffed Glen or Glenda is now on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnkHXOyKiFg

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

“I just found out Count Dracula was a f—. You don’t have to believe me, but that’s the facts!”

Mike: “You know, suddenly I miss my dad…”

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Another slice of your life here, Mike? Just you, a ribbon of highway, your Dixie Dregs tapes...

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Admit it, Mike: when you first saw this movie, you laughed so hard you spilled your bongwater.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

muscles like this! posted:

Reminder that the new episode is now live on the Gizmoplex if you don't want to wait for the livestream.

Also The Mads' first livestream where they riffed Glen or Glenda is now on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnkHXOyKiFg

Scalli from Racket Girls is a trans-positive (for the 1950s anyway) psychiatrist in this. The entire thing is weirdly progressive.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I brought my Drake posted:

The entire thing is weirdly progressive.

I know right? That's my favorite part of the movie.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

What's the MST3K line that always makes you laugh the hardest, no matter how many times you hear it? For me, it's gotta be from "Hobgoblins", when the old guy pulls out the gun and Mike goes "Use it to kill Archduke Ferdinand!"

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

we're supposed to be able to download the "sleep for health" short now but I can't find it in my gizmo pass page at all

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

haljordan posted:

What's the MST3K line that always makes you laugh the hardest, no matter how many times you hear it? For me, it's gotta be from "Hobgoblins", when the old guy pulls out the gun and Mike goes "Use it to kill Archduke Ferdinand!"

My favorites aren’t actually riffs, they’re all the times someone just reacts naturally to the insanity onscreen. Or stuff like Servo’s END ENDDDDD in Wild Wild World of Batwoman.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Big Mean Jerk posted:

My favorites aren’t actually riffs, they’re all the times someone just reacts naturally to the insanity onscreen. Or stuff like Servo’s END ENDDDDD in Wild Wild World of Batwoman.

Yeah I like the episodes where they truly despise the movie and just want to be done with it. It's always amusing when their frustration boils over.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

“So he’s been scrolling up cinemas…”

“Yeah, that’s been ESTABLISHED!”

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

haljordan posted:

"Hi, I'm Peter Graves" still makes me laugh but I gotta do the voice.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Breadallelogram posted:

we're supposed to be able to download the "sleep for health" short now but I can't find it in my gizmo pass page at all

in case anyone else was looking for it, it's here now: https://www.gizmoplex.com/packages/gizmoplex-pass-12-months/videos/mst3k-short-1304-sleepforhealth

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Joel angry-whispering "Don't shoot me, the burglar! :mad:" at the beginning of Mitchell

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Cross-Section posted:

Joel angry-whispering "Don't shoot me, the burglar! :mad:" at the beginning of Mitchell

HEY!

WHAT?

BANG

OH!

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Splint Chesthair posted:

HEY!

WHAT?

BANG

OH!

This is my answer to which riff makes you laugh every time

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"The lion shot me!" Made me laugh so hard I had to pause the episode the first time I heard it.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Oh no, Banjo exploded...Ooo biker shrapnel" from Wild Rebels still makes me giggle.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

haljordan posted:

Yongary:

"You suck, and this place sucks, and I'm leaviiiiiiiiiiing!"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

haljordan posted:

What's the MST3K line that always makes you laugh the hardest, no matter how many times you hear it?

Near the end of Overdrawn at the Memory Bank, it cuts in with a digitized transition.

Aram Fingal: (in realization) ...Wait a minute--
Tom: My nuts!

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
The best isn't even from a riff or a skit, but the actual movie: "Today is dedicated to Uranus."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
"lets go back to law school, we're terrible bikers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Basically anything in Prince of Space.