Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Mega64 posted:

It's hosed up we haven't really seen much pink in uniforms, especially since the NFL loves to pretend they give a poo poo about breast cancer.

I don't think I've seen much yellow either, though I guess the Chargers kinda count for that?

Packers, Steelers, Rams, Commanders kind of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Oh yeah, somehow blanked on all those, and it's even basically the primary color for the Steelers.

I blame drinking.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Grittybeard posted:

There is exactly one color change Eagles fans (and NFL fans, and everyone) wants and it is not that one.

I agree, the yellow and blue throwbacks were fun

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

It's hosed up we haven't really seen much pink in uniforms, especially since the NFL loves to pretend they give a poo poo about breast cancer.

They radically toned down all the pink breast cancer stuff about 7-8 years ago, probably coincidentally they started doing more of the military appreciation Salute to Service camo stuff in November and generic cancer stuff earlier in the year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ort posted:

Black and pink uniforms for every team.

I unironically would love this.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Ort posted:

Black and pink uniforms for every team.

The Calgary Hart Foundation expansion team.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Naval dazzle camouflage for all uniforms.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Honor Eddie Van Halen and go with the Frankenstrat stripes.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

can't wait for the Ravens black uni and helmet

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Mystic Stylez posted:

can't wait for the Ravens black uni and helmet

im glad they brought in the purple pants. they look dope with the black jersey

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

also they give the boring away jerseys more pop

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1550565064545034240?s=20&t=7DqQBTrgRVQPBtyG0Y9ymQ

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

half-lied so far. full lie coming

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

In Mountbatten pink

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

half-lied so far. full lie coming

drat you beat me to it

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Big Ben is such a shithead. The best has to be him threatening to retire for what, 3 or 4 consecutive years? The Steelers finally take him seriously and draft a QB and he gets mad at them "How does this help us win now?!?!?"

Also wasn't there a rumor that the Steelers weren't expecting him back last season, and they gave him an offer that they expected him to reject so they could shrug their shoulders and say "We tried" but he surprised them by actually accepting it?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

syzpid posted:

Big Ben is such a shithead. The best has to be him threatening to retire for what, 3 or 4 consecutive years? The Steelers finally take him seriously and draft a QB and he gets mad at them "How does this help us win now?!?!?"

Also wasn't there a rumor that the Steelers weren't expecting him back last season, and they gave him an offer that they expected him to reject so they could shrug their shoulders and say "We tried" but he surprised them by actually accepting it?

I swear to god he started talking about possible retirement as early as 2014 but I might be accidentally exaggerating.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Rapoport lied to Dobby about Dobbins.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/1pantherplace/status/1550632439021699072?s=21&t=KWDqMPYCn6-FGrBulD3yEw

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Qbs still lookin sloppy in tyool 2022.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
To busy finding the best cheesecake factory in Charlotte

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

To busy finding the best cheesecake factory in Charlotte

South Park mall is not hard to find.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Sam's eyes are saying that Baker's hand went a bit further south than D'arnold expected.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I feel bad for Sam

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

fartknocker posted:

Sam's eyes are saying that Baker's hand went a bit further south than D'arnold expected.

That's just because of the height difference though

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's a team that will have a winning record OR make the playoffs with a losing one

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

that's a team that will have a winning record OR make the playoffs with a losing one

I think they can get nine wins if they overcome the eventual cmc injury.

Oline is good now.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Pink Floyd. lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

mcmagic posted:

I feel bad for Sam

He is making 19m guaranteed in 2022 despite being one of the worst QBs in the league over the past four years. I don't feel bad for him.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Money can't buy happiness.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Given what Murray actually got when you look at anything other than the max value, this is a diss.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If someone would like to pay me $140 million guaranteed to paint tiny plastic space men I wouldn't say no...

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Lil Herbie is back from vacation

https://twitter.com/SA2_K/status/1548780684759760896?t=XuOhwvKM0GsYX68-IX3BMQ&s=19

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

This is great offseason content :3:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

He survived the humidity!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Herbert is gonna be able to buy a million Herbies with the contract he signs next offseason.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Good, he deserved it.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4JC1Q2g_co/

Reposting a classic video from pre pandemic football time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BrownThunder posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4JC1Q2g_co/

Reposting a classic video from pre pandemic football time.

Very rarely seen a team less prepared than the Panthers were against the 49ers that game.

And it's not like they had never seen Shanahan's offense before