Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

My favorites aren’t actually riffs, they’re all the times someone just reacts naturally to the insanity onscreen. Or stuff like Servo’s END ENDDDDD in Wild Wild World of Batwoman.

The noise Tom makes when the dummy falls out of the exploding helicopter in Escape 2000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Who's ready for some mother loving Gamera?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm burning some sage to ward off the White Dot.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Super long episode!

This is gonna hurt, isn't it?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Cornjob’s back! :neckbeard:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
repeating, but

CORNJOB

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

"I love it when you act like Der Fuhrer, honey! Let's commit the marriage act!" - Teen-Age Strangler

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Right in the chitin!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Aw, the Gamera children's theme. :allears:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Pish posh, an Englishman is never glad.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

The noise Tom makes when the dummy falls out of the exploding helicopter in Escape 2000.

Holy poo poo yes, the "duhooi" sound lol

edit: The Bronx is something which I should have left

haljordan fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jul 23, 2022

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
ach! du lieber!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

haljordan posted:

Holy poo poo yes, the "duhooi" sound lol

edit: The Bronx is something which I should have left

It's so hard to describe, but if you know it, you know it. And just the timing and delivery is flawless. Just a perfect sound gag.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Never kink-shame Gamera! :toot:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Well I didn’t need to see that :stare:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Murdstone posted:

Well I didn’t need to see that :stare:

I totally blocked that with my hand, so glad.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

haljordan posted:

What's the MST3K line that always makes you laugh the hardest, no matter how many times you hear it? For me, it's gotta be from "Hobgoblins", when the old guy pulls out the gun and Mike goes "Use it to kill Archduke Ferdinand!"

Deathstalker: "In the end, all I'll get is flowers in my hair and people telling me how wonderful I am."

Mike, Tom, Crow: SHUT UP!

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Well, at least Expo 1970 was saved.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I Am Fowl posted:

Well, at least Expo 1970 was saved.

One year for each Jiger leap attempt.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

It was an OK episode, the Gamera/Godzilla movies are not ones I particularly enjoy though.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
honey

we know why it ran long

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Is it just me or did it not feel like it was thaaat crazy long? The way they were hyping it up, I thought we'd be here for another half hour at least.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
My favorite riff is when the reporter asks Santa if he's got a rocket sled and Santa says he's going out the old fashioned way. To which Joel adds " guns a-blazin'" in an old west voice.

Of course there's also "the answer my friend is blow it out your rear end"

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

haljordan posted:

What's the MST3K line that always makes you laugh the hardest, no matter how many times you hear it? For me, it's gotta be from "Hobgoblins", when the old guy pulls out the gun and Mike goes "Use it to kill Archduke Ferdinand!"

Mine is during Time of the Apes, when the flying saucer comes in and shows Godo wasn't the one who killed Abar's wife and son, Joel goes, "Hurts, don't it? Byeeeee!" Gets me every time.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
the Jiger Irish wake song catapults this episode to an instant classic

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

My favorites aren’t actually riffs, they’re all the times someone just reacts naturally to the insanity onscreen. Or stuff like Servo’s END ENDDDDD in Wild Wild World of Batwoman.

In Monster-A-Go-Go where someone makes this random "brrrrt" noise off camera that's supposed to be a ringing phone and Joel says "Unbelievable" and when the character on screen picks up the phone Servo says "Yes, I made that phone noise." Every single time.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

For those who didn’t stick around for the post show livestream, the next “classic” livestream is The Pumaman on August 5. And apparently they’re doing some sort of George Lucas special edition thing to it. What exactly, they haven’t said yet.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Empty Sandwich posted:

ach! du lieber!

Mein oberst! in Are you Ready for Marriage is my favorite German language riff.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Ballz posted:

For those who didn’t stick around for the post show livestream, the next “classic” livestream is The Pumaman on August 5. And apparently they’re doing some sort of George Lucas special edition thing to it. What exactly, they haven’t said yet.

WAT

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

"That was a tres bien merde!"

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
I always get a chuckle when I think of "She's Zestfully dead!"

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i can never remember which HERCULES it is but there is one when Herc appears Servo goes

"ITS ME! BIG ALLEN STEEL!"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Morter posted:

Near the end of Overdrawn at the Memory Bank, it cuts in with a digitized transition.

Aram Fingal: (in realization) ...Wait a minute--
Tom: My nuts!

Similarly, from the same episode:

Fingal: "Let's try... escalate access."

Crow: YEAH! LET'S TRY THAT! YAAAY! WHEEE :v:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

And of course my secret line reading is Mike's: "Why thank you." :smuggo: in response to "What a powerful beam he must have!"

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

They were joking about adding Ewoks or replacing guns with walkie talkies but didn’t really say what was going to be done. I’m wondering if they’ll convert the episode to 16x9 or show a higher quality print of the movie or something along those lines.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I always laugh at “mustache: visible” from Overdrawn.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

DOCTOR WHO...the hell cares.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

haljordan posted:

Do farts have lumps? - Presented with perfection.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

In the Movie This Island Earth, where some random guy is just walking past the main stars, doesnt say a word, and they give him engine noises.

filmcynic
Oct 30, 2012

haljordan posted:

Tom's baffled belch/grunt reaction when Joe Don gets betrayed at the end of Final Justice makes me laugh until the back of my head hurts.

filmcynic fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jul 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So it turns out that Expo 70 was a real thing and that weird rear end tree tower thing is still there. The rest of it was turned into parkland, which makes sense seeing as Jiger destroyed it all.