Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

xedo posted:

There was a trinket that made a cone of fire effect in front of your character, and as a druid in bear form it made you look like a fire breathing bear. It was awesome and they broke the use of the effect when shapeshifted, naturally.

In BFA I was a hunter with 2 bees, plus the petpet bee, and there was some toy to let me be a bee too, but it had some restriction limit on it. they wont let me be a b so i c myself out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

FirstAidKite posted:

What the gently caress is this court case oh my god, just loving end already

probably the worst case in the game. it gets better in the third and fourth cases, fifth case rules and the dlc case is just plain fantastic

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

i continue to tolerate 30 fps, and, hell, even 20 fps, to this day

id probably tolerate 15 fps but im not aware of any games that run at that to test

yup

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I already do not like this "Aristotle Means" fellow

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Aristotle is a chump who could never compare to Plato. Still a million times more insightful than "modern" philosophy

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Khanstant posted:

In BFA I was a hunter with 2 bees, plus the petpet bee, and there was some toy to let me be a bee too, but it had some restriction limit on it. they wont let me be a b so i c myself out

i was always partial to the double jormungandr worms

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Diogenes is the best

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gaius Marius posted:

Aristotle is a chump who could never compare to Plato. Still a million times more insightful than "modern" philosophy

mlyp

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
is anyone good with tf2 binds i have no idea where to find my old ones

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

its live a live time https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008041& :)

tho, i gotta get off my butt and play the demo first before i buy the whole game!!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/Baust528/status/1550614267317129216

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's Bubsy's world we're just living in it

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I said come in! posted:

I have a plushie of Cornifer from Hollow Knight coming in the mail. He has a voice box too and he hums his song from the game.

Bapanada

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Feldegast42 posted:

Later FF14 spoilers The Crystarium is partially based on the bar that not-Ardbert is at, along with a tech demo released at about the same time iirc. And of course, his party when he's fighting the marlboro marbol is Ardbert's party in The First.

Wait are the cinematics meant to be that? I completely misunderstood if so

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

They weren't meant to be that when they were made, its just a nice callback / homage in ShB.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

i have never noticed the difference between 30 and 60. considering how much people complain about 30, i consider this a superpower

It’s easy to notice when there’s a comparison, like if Hades ran at 30 FPS at launch I doubt I’d notice but playing the DS2 remaster right after Sekiro for a few minutes was pretty jarring wrt how “smooth” the latter felt. Same with the Ratchet and Clank 1 PS4 remake when you play most of the other games.

That’s just me though, also it probably affects PC gamers more since you can choose to play every From game at 60 FPS besides Bloodborne.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FF14:

Marcette is a loving bitch

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I misread that

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

It doesn't really matter what the framerate is as long as it's consistent

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheSpiffingBrit/status/1550791508441407490?s=20&t=aHgxTOo29J42oA0nrGkifg

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

No

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Lmfao

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

It's the other way around, really. Some things on the First and in Shadowbringers were designed as callbacks to that cinematic.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gamestops NFTs are user submitted, so they just need better moderation, but also lmao.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I said come in! posted:

Gamestops NFTs are user submitted, so they just need better moderation, but also lmao.

submitting the goatse nft immediately

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

What is that ape doing to its anus?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Joining the bored gape yacht club

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Electric Phantasm posted:

submitting the goatse nft immediately

The NFT is selling for $994.13 USD and 23 out of 25 have sold so far. Now whether or not those NFTs have sold to individuals that wanted to buy them, is another question. I would have to do more digging to figure that out, because typically all NFTs just sell back and forth between the creator and a handful of their friends. Which is why you're seeing new NFT buying/selling platforms popup where you cannot sell your NFT after purchasing it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FF14:

Haukke Manor is the best dungeon so far. Proper creepy vibes, an interesting layout and Lady Amaline has a lot going on in her boss fight. It was weird how the Ascians showed up just to go 'we're proper evil we are, ner ner ner ner ner' at the end though. I've now hit a bit of a snag where my attempts to level all the classes together are really starting to take their toll - there's a bit of a jump in level back in Central Shroud and I'm below par cause I've spread my XP around so much. Looks like I've got a whole lot of dungeon runs in my future :supaburn:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Why did I throw away that XP ring? :negative:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Rarity posted:

Why did I throw away that XP ring? :negative:

I think unique items should be available from the Salvager for 1000 gil

Edit: no, not that item but if you complete the Hall of the Novice mission that gives it to you and you don't have it, it should reward it to you again?

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

I said come in! posted:

Now whether or not those NFTs have sold to individuals that wanted to buy them, is another question. I would have to do more digging to figure that out

is it really a question though? do you really need to do more digging?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I said come in! posted:

The people who submit NFTs are curated and hand picked by Gamestop

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think unique items should be available from the Salvager for 1000 gil

Edit: no, not that item but if you complete the Hall of the Novice mission that gives it to you and you don't have it, it should reward it to you again?

I've already done all the Hall of the Novice stuff :downs:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Rarity posted:

I've already done all the Hall of the Novice stuff :downs:

Yeah but if you do the last quest again and you don't have a Ring it should give you another one

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yeah but if you do the last quest again and you don't have a Ring it should give you another one

Oh neat!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Rarity posted:

FF14:

Haukke Manor is the best dungeon so far. Proper creepy vibes, an interesting layout and Lady Amaline has a lot going on in her boss fight. It was weird how the Ascians showed up just to go 'we're proper evil we are, ner ner ner ner ner' at the end though. I've now hit a bit of a snag where my attempts to level all the classes together are really starting to take their toll - there's a bit of a jump in level back in Central Shroud and I'm below par cause I've spread my XP around so much. Looks like I've got a whole lot of dungeon runs in my future :supaburn:

yeah! haukke manor is my favorite arr dungeon i think, love a good haunted murder mansion

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

42 hours into rune factory and it's not even summer yet. They need to make the clock faster in the next game

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/dukope/status/1550895020861181952?t=z2V9g13fb8cDgrDhYeXstA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Ghost Dog Way of the Samurai owns btw. No idea how I hadn't seen it yet.