Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

precision posted:

just got rear-ended by some 18 year old midwest shitboy whose parents arrived at the scene in Trump shirts and yelled that i "look like a human being that takes care of cats" :confused:

they kept trying to blame me for being rear-ended (victim blaming?)

luckily even the fascist cop had to be like "yeah well if you had been following at a safe distance this wouldn't have happened, bye"

I HATE THE MIDWEST SO MUCH

holy poo poo gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

just start blastin

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hiXTIPr2M0

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I mean you know where they live now if you exchanged information, might as well leave flaming bags of poo poo on their front porch.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Internet stories and infowarrior rides give the same "I'm always right and the other side is always wrong" vibes.

Hoping tiktoks successor can lead to even crazier vehicle screeds. Need to really bring it to the next level with video on the outside of white vans.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
i had a lady run a red light and slam into me who was sitting still, ruining my car. she was quick to threaten me about her large son who would kick my rear end, or something. i was like 16 and clearly in distress over it.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I had a 16-year old still on his learner's permit, driving alone, and driving his parents' Jeep Liberty, drive over the hood of my Scirocco when I was waiting for the light to change and pile-drived my engine into the pavement. This was about 20 years ago, but when the parents showed up, obviously, the mom was screaming at the cops that I was at fault because I was some kind of a communist pinko weirdo. This was in Madison, Wisconsin...

Stolkin
Aug 10, 2013

precision posted:

just got rear-ended by some 18 year old midwest shitboy whose parents arrived at the scene in Trump shirts and yelled that i "look like a human being that takes care of cats" :confused:

luckily even the fascist cop had to be like "yeah well if you had been following at a safe distance this wouldn't have happened, bye"

This happens everywhere. They’re just trying to scare you out of taking (justified) legal action.

ETA: I see there are more stories like this. Also, I see this all the time with self-represented parties. They don’t understand the law, so they think scaring the Plaintiff is a good bet.

Stolkin fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jul 22, 2022

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

rotinaj posted:

People who don't fit in gravitate towards social groups that accept everyone, from furries to gamers to anime fans to tabletop gamers to LGBTQ people to whatever else

There are Nazi furries and Nazi gay people and Nazi tabletop gamers, and the only saving grace is that many of them will be very upfront about this so you can tell them to gently caress off

i thought furries did a better job than most at keeping the nazis out. same as juggalos

also would like some of these to slap on any psycho sticker cars I run into. i doubt they'd notice

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
When I got my first new car I got obsessed with defensive driving because I liked my car and didn't want anyone to hurt it.

Now I'm just obsessed with defensive driving because I don't want to interact with random strangers any more than I have to.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Durf posted:

i thought furries did a better job than most at keeping the nazis out. same as juggalos

also would like some of these to slap on any psycho sticker cars I run into. i doubt they'd notice

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

cruzin for bidussy.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

So uh... that's the pro Biden crowd eh?

They really need to step it up to compete with the other guys.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
People actually like biden? I thought we just begrudgingly tolerated him because hes not Trump

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Bismuth posted:

People actually like biden? I thought we just begrudgingly tolerated him because hes not Trump

Lib brain turns “not Trump” into “hurray for Biden!”

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

satanic splash-back posted:

Internet stories and infowarrior rides give the same "I'm always right and the other side is always wrong" vibes.

it is almost literally never your fault if someone rear-ends you. even if you were to slam your brakes on, the other person should be far enough behind that they can react to anything you do

especially in this case. i was going maybe 35 MPH, it was on a normal little road a half mile from my apartment, and all i did was slow down to turn into a mcdonald's

i'm sure you're "just asking questions", right

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bismuth posted:

I don't think the person that owns that vehicle is representative of the typical Biden voter

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bismuth posted:

I like Biden... AS A CLOWN. At the CIRCUS. Got 'im.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Regardless of everything else, it's funny how this car gives off a much less hostile vibe than info-cars driven by Trump fanboys. It's all silly and whimsical instead of "gently caress YOU I WILL KILL YOU".

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Spotted in the wild about 20 minutes ago. Anti-Biden... check, pro-2A... check, "scamdemic..." check, "Miss me yet?".... check.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The Bloop posted:

I don't think the person that owns that vehicle is representative of the typical Biden voter

Fair enough, I was just surprised to see anyone that enthused

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Spotted in the wild about 20 minutes ago. Anti-Biden... check, pro-2A... check, "scamdemic..." check, "Miss me yet?".... check.

loving Illinois Bastard? Check!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Pennywise the Frown posted:

what's the significance of the sasquatch?

is bigfoot popular again

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

precision posted:

what's the significance of the sasquatch?

is bigfoot popular again

UFO/Bigfoot/JO crystal enthusiasts decided that the greatest conspiracy was politics and went full Qanon.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

loving Illinois Bastard? Check!

I hate Illinois Nazis

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I wish I took a picture. There's this car at Wawa. I think it's a brain damaged EMS person that has the world's biggest boner for cops and they have some bumper stickers but it's the seat covers that are the real prize. Both seats and it's the stupid american flag color stripe grifter merch and it's got all the different color stripes and says what the colors stand for MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIRE FIGHTERS, EMS, SOMETHING ELSE in each stripe. It's so stupid. Like the apex of made in china patriotic chintz for americans with no inner life.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

kntfkr posted:

I wish I took a picture. There's this car at Wawa. I think it's a brain damaged EMS person that has the world's biggest boner for cops and they have some bumper stickers but it's the seat covers that are the real prize. Both seats and it's the stupid american flag color stripe grifter merch and it's got all the different color stripes and says what the colors stand for MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIRE FIGHTERS, EMS, SOMETHING ELSE in each stripe. It's so stupid. Like the apex of made in china patriotic chintz for americans with no inner life.

I think he just had pride seats at that point.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

UFO/Bigfoot/JO crystal enthusiasts decided that the greatest conspiracy was politics and went full Qanon.

This has also happened with the flat earth people, and since Qanon is a big insane melting pot conspiracy, a bunch of formey "globehead" Qanoners have gotten into flat earth. Presidential lawyer Lin Wood is a flat earther now, if I recall right.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

LifeSunDeath posted:

This poo poo is why its become very hard for me to enjoy casual conspiracy podcasts anymore, even just listening to some alien or cryptid stuff feels uncomfortably close to qanon town

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

I too remember Tall Tall Mountain from Super Mario 64

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/b0phamet/status/1550527354975682560?s=20&t=1Be3fqtfRlNnWCVPQsmjfQ

Not the standard fare for this thread, but I figured it would still be appreciated.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
BEAT THE HEAT
HAVE A COLD
BUTTDUMP

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

rotinaj posted:

This poo poo is why its become very hard for me to enjoy casual conspiracy podcasts anymore, even just listening to some alien or cryptid stuff feels uncomfortably close to qanon town

it's like how "Libertarian" didn't used to always mean "brain damaged". back when it was like "the guns and dope party"

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Unironically love this, I kinda wish cars were decorated more in cool ways instead of either being boring or cringe/psychotic

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://twitter.com/b0phamet/status/1550527354975682560?s=20&t=1Be3fqtfRlNnWCVPQsmjfQ

Not the standard fare for this thread, but I figured it would still be appreciated.

I count this as good though

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

precision posted:

It's the odd specific nature of the "takes care of cats" insult that has me mighty confused.

Like, what did cats do to them? Is it bc cats are small and soft, so they're sometimes seen as feminine? Is it bc being nice to animals is "gay"?

It's a fascinating peek into their minds.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

DicktheCat posted:

It's the odd specific nature of the "takes care of cats" insult that has me mighty confused.

Like, what did cats do to them? Is it bc cats are small and soft, so they're sometimes seen as feminine? Is it bc being nice to animals is "gay"?

It's a fascinating peek into their minds.

I sometimes think of that 4chan post about replacement theory with the line "Cats, (the purring Jew)"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
UPDATE on that house i was talking about earlier

they have now added a huge Confederate Flag, and under it the writing "What's Next? Mt. Rushmore? American Flag?"

so yes, these are african-american people who love Clarence Thomas, hate Jews, hate "Dems" and "libs" because they "lynched black teachers in the town square 16 years ago", and also love... the Confederate Flag

i just, i just can't. i have to talk to these people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm in favor of destroying president mountain. Much like the flag, it should be replaced with boobs.