Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Min height samurai bunboy missing an eye is the place to be. A feral 100+ year old pretty boy ready to rip people apart learning the values of found family and friendship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I think Elezen look good in heavy armor, it accentuates their broad shoulders and hides how thin their limbs are.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I have been absolutely autopiloting my crafters since Endwalker launch, are there any abilities that actually replace what would be in my macros

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

FuturePastNow posted:

I think Elezen look good in heavy armor, it accentuates their broad shoulders and hides how thin their limbs are.

Good elezen glams work with their proportions. I've gotten tons of compliments for my female elezen, and I think a big part of it is that she has long hair, which fills out the space around the neck and shoulders really well.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I have been absolutely autopiloting my crafters since Endwalker launch, are there any abilities that actually replace what would be in my macros

There's two big additions in Endwalker. Advanced Touch (84) is part of a combo action with Basic Touch -> Standard Touch -> Advanced Touch, which is useful on non-35 Durability crafts for building up Quality and Inner Quiet after your opening Groundwork and Preparatory salvos. Trained Finesse (90) is used solely to increase Quality once you get to 10 Inner Quiet stacks. I make use of both a fair bit for finishing crafts, with Trained Finesse especially being pivotal for HQing stuff reliably without HQ mats. If you're already using them in your macros, then nothing's really changed since launch, and if you're still leveling, then all your old Shadowbringers macros should work just fine.

Cleretic posted:

Good elezen glams work with their proportions. I've gotten tons of compliments for my female elezen, and I think a big part of it is that she has long hair, which fills out the space around the neck and shoulders really well.

Long hair's the secret for Roes and Highlanders, too, assuming you're going for something more traditionally feminine. Even mid-length styles like Early to Rise do a good job if you don't want to use Great Lengths or Samsonian Locks.

Vermain fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jul 23, 2022

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Vermain posted:

Long hair's the secret for Roes and Highlanders, too, assuming you're going for something more traditionally feminine. Even mid-length styles like Early to Rise do a good job if you don't want to use Great Lengths or Samsonian Locks.
Elezen and others can look feminine just fine with short hair. I like long hair but I like having the option to use high collar stuff more. Hair clipping bothers me and I always have at least one glamour it doesn't work with.

Here's some of my favorite older glamours:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I can't use long hair, it clips though anything with a collar and that looks horrible.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

My fem Au Ra’s hair clips but also now I can’t see her as having anything except wavy hair and there’s no other hairstyles with wavy hair. :negative:

Also my bnnuy has the long hair that half of all m!Viera have so my suffering never ends.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

I'd been considering fantasia-ing away from bunny for a while and had played with things in the builder, but I'd never liked any of the catgirls I'd made. However, one day I found one that I thought looked pretty good and decided to fantasia to it.

Later, I was doing some deliveries for the week and realized why I liked that catgirl design.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

M'naago is very cute, yes.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Short hair has not been a problem for my Elezen, she makes it work.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

YESSSSSSSSS

SECOND BITE OF THE WINDOW

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I hope some of you have kids, because next month, a great gift is being bestowed upon us:

https://twitter.com/SquareEnixBooks/status/1550556291227009025

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
If you fantasia away from bunny girl you’re a coward.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

The Black Stones posted:

If you fantasia away from bunny girl you’re a coward someone that likes having good emotes.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Women be shoppin

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Elezen are fine until you start running. I toyed with using a fantasia but gave up like 5 mins into testing. I don’t imagine the graphical upgrades will touch animations but my god they should. For all of the original races but miqote and lala they have a bunch of problems. Male Au ra run cycle is also awful but it seems intentional there, at least.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Macaluso posted:

Women be shoppin

huh, are those new?

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

think those are mods

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
We got those clothes from out of town

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

look at you people with your "short hair." last night i tried modding in hrothgar hair options to get less clipping than my character's current look only to learn they ALL clip worse than my current hairstyle. even that awful quiff balsaljen has in the bozja quests clips through stuff in the back. truly ludicrous.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Still waiting on yoship to let us tie hair styles to glamour plates, so we can go short, long, or power mullet depending on what outfit we're wearing that day.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I dropped a massive pile of gil on the varsity skirt last night because I couldn't get the material to drop and, playing an elezen lady, the long skirts are fine but the short skirts all make me look like I'm an adult shopping in the children's section - this is as far as I can tell the only properly mid-length skirt in the game

also, I'm running short hair 99% of the time.

I'd do a fancy gpose or something but I haven't logged in yet today, this is from last night when I was lamenting the cost because I am poor as poo poo

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

hexwren posted:

I dropped a massive pile of gil on the varsity skirt last night because I couldn't get the material to drop and, playing an elezen lady, the long skirts are fine but the short skirts all make me look like I'm an adult shopping in the children's section - this is as far as I can tell the only properly mid-length skirt in the game

Good way of describing it.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

btw regardless of the reason I'm loving all these pics people are posting of their wol this weekend

keep'em comin

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Super Foul Egg posted:

It is not my desire to catch any unassuming dragon boys in the crossfire here so I'll be as specific as possible.

This fuckin' guy. Always that hair, always that face. There's one in every Limsa (just look for two to five chatty catgirls encircling something) and I always make a point of briefly hanging out with the local lad if I'm going cross-world. They hate it!

No harm no foul, in whatever fugue state I was in i totally misread au Ra as roe

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Super Foul Egg posted:

It is not my desire to catch any unassuming dragon boys in the crossfire here so I'll be as specific as possible.

This fuckin' guy. Always that hair, always that face. There's one in every Limsa (just look for two to five chatty catgirls encircling something) and I always make a point of briefly hanging out with the local lad if I'm going cross-world. They hate it!

'Master Saitama please allow me to take this fight, Dr Kuseno has vastly upgraded my combat capabilities. This fight will be over in less than a minute'

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Vitamean posted:

btw regardless of the reason I'm loving all these pics people are posting of their wol this weekend

keep'em comin

I’m at a cottage this weekend so I can’t post my lalafell Madeline WAR glam that I stole from somewhere and love deeply with all my heart.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

Vitamean posted:

keep'em comin

Sometimes you just sit in the shade.

Sometimes you sit with mushrooms

And sometimes you face the spore-ridden horrors of a forgotten city.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Someday I'm going to be patient enough to wait for daylight when taking glam shots. Today is not that day.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Bruceski posted:

Someday I'm going to be patient enough to wait for daylight when taking glam shots. Today is not that day.

Pretty sure there's a button that lets you toggle when in gpose mode.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Vitamean posted:

keep'em comin

Although my main look is elezen, after I finished the Endwalker MSQ I fantasia'd to lalafell, then midlander.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

hexwren posted:

This is largely why I switched away from bunny, yeah.

I also spent way too much money on that skirt.

No regrets.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Vitamean posted:

keep'em comin

If you insist.

HackensackBackpack fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jul 23, 2022

Flytitle
Nov 12, 2012
I realized today that I hadn't done a lot of glam shots since the start of EW, so here are some random shots from in between crafting and queues.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Whoa, hold up, we glampostin??

Let's bun it up!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Just got into Heavensward. Some random shots of my various outfits and hairstyles from before I discovered /gpose is a thing.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Warmachine posted:

Pretty sure there's a button that lets you toggle when in gpose mode.

You can freeze time of day and turn off weather effects, but you can't turn off the night.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I just blast the three lights on full and ignore the time of day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Download some crime tools and set the time of day yourself.