Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Best title change of the night so far.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

If Tony wants ROH to have a TV deal Claudio is indisputably the better choice as champion.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
dalton castle and the boys, blessed

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I would humbly submit that if you're trying to get a TV deal for the promotion you just bought for an 8-figure sum it might help to put your belt on someone people who watch televised wrestling are likely to be familiar with, irrespective of skill level.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
weird promo following The Righteous loss lol

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

ah yes definitely his fault for not getting over in the incredibly well-booked angle of "teaming up with lee moriarty against unestablished heels, then turning on moriarty for no reason, then having a singles match that he was obviously going to win while getting no heat because no one cared about him turning on moriarty in the first place"

No, you're forgetting the angle at the end of the last show, where they set up Gresham, Moriarty and Joe as a group going against Lethal and crew. Which was followed up with that one tag match and Joe ignoring Gresham's existence ever since.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
hmm people weren't communicating about what they were wearing tonight

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Berzerker posted:

Thanks. Are they good wrestlers

Lol

God no. Vincent is lovely Bray Wyatt. His previous gimmick was like Bray but because it's RoH it wasn't supernatural so he just liked horror movies.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
will y'all quit feeding the trolls, we just want to watch the fun wrestling

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gresham is a phenomenal wrestler but it really should not be controversial to say he is a charisma void

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tall guy, Jay and Sonjay are the New Day of ROH

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Gaz-L posted:

No, you're forgetting the angle at the end of the last show, where they set up Gresham, Moriarty and Joe as a group going against Lethal and crew. Which was followed up with that one tag match and Joe ignoring Gresham's existence ever since.

joe hasn't been able to be on tv at all for whatever reason to promote his own match, i think it's twisting things to act like he abandoned gresham

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

God no. Vincent is lovely Bray Wyatt. His previous gimmick was like Bray but because it's RoH it wasn't supernatural so he just liked horror movies.

I honestly couldn't have told you either way because anything involving Taven makes my eyes glaze over

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

The Daddy Magic intro kills me every time.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
CHOPS to the face??? Wtf

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

lets go garcia

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

That spring board moonsault by Vita cwas beautiful

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Let's go Yuts!

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

abraham linksys posted:

ah yes definitely his fault for not getting over in the incredibly well-booked angle of "teaming up with lee moriarty against unestablished heels, then turning on moriarty for no reason, then having a singles match that he was obviously going to win while getting no heat because no one cared about him turning on moriarty in the first place"

Because he isn’t a star and nobody gives a poo poo about him. I.E not a good champion.

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
I really miss daddy magic telling us how many weeks the JAS has been the worldwide leader in sports endertainment

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I am so loving hype for this match

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I love that tacky hat let's go sports entertainer

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Kangol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
why does jonathan greshams twitter apparently not exist?

hmm lol

kiss the ring

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

KANGOL

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
More Regal please

EDIT: YAY

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

I honestly couldn't have told you either way because anything involving Taven makes my eyes glaze over

That's Madison Square Garden and Arena Mexico headliner Matt Taven

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flatluigi posted:

joe hasn't been able to be on tv at all for whatever reason to promote his own match, i think it's twisting things to act like he abandoned gresham

So you could've had Gresham and Moriarity as proxies for him and at the same time give them TV time. Instead he had one match with Dalton, disappeared for like 2 months, then did one tag match and immediately turned heel.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Let's loving Go Daniel Garcia

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Josh Woods as a judge seems like a biased choice lmao

e: ok commentary putting that over too lol

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I kind of like Yuta's Punch Out theme

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

holy gently caress John Walters what a throwback

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Let's loving go Garcia

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
cool hand ang should interfere with the match, making yuta retain

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

Duke Pukem posted:

I kind of like Yuta's Punch Out theme

yuta-as-little-mac is kind of perfect, yes

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This ppv owns

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
love the dumb little clock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Garcia is the better wrestler and should win.