Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My name was in the credits of a Gamera episode. Twelve year old me would be ecstatic to know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm losing my poo poo over having just learned both Steve Reeves AND Alan Steel were BOTH in a Hercules film omg

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I know it was in the trailer but that "Rock down to Electric Avenue, and then we'll take you Jiger" is gonna be in my head all loving day

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My name was in the credits of a Gamera episode. Twelve year old me would be ecstatic to know that.

I was in Santo's. I was really hoping for Munchie.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

muscles like this! posted:

So it turns out that Expo 70 was a real thing and that weird rear end tree tower thing is still there. The rest of it was turned into parkland, which makes sense seeing as Jiger destroyed it all.

Never thought my knowledge of Naoki Urasawa’s 20th Century Boys would come in handy!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

verbal enema posted:

I'm losing my poo poo over having just learned both Steve Reeves AND Alan Steel were BOTH in a Hercules film omg

Yeah, Alan Steel was a double for Steve Reeves in Hercules Unchained. Cool, huh?

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Similarly, from the same episode:

Fingal: "Let's try... escalate access."

Crow: YEAH! LET'S TRY THAT! YAAAY! WHEEE :v:

I want Bill to write a critical NYT Book Review essay on the work of Harlan Ellison. Just really tee off on the guy.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Pershing posted:

I want Bill to write a critical NYT Book Review essay on the work of Harlan Ellison. Just really tee off on the guy.

Servo: "They arrested Harlan Ellison!"

Joel: "GOOD."

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Ballz posted:

For those who didn’t stick around for the post show livestream, the next “classic” livestream is The Pumaman on August 5. And apparently they’re doing some sort of George Lucas special edition thing to it. What exactly, they haven’t said yet.

I can't tell you how excited i am for this. Also, there will be a new short as well.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ballz posted:

For those who didn’t stick around for the post show livestream, the next “classic” livestream is The Pumaman on August 5. And apparently they’re doing some sort of George Lucas special edition thing to it. What exactly, they haven’t said yet.

Bring me a soda pop and a Caramello!!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

"Kneel."
"No, it's Tony"

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Big Mean Jerk posted:

My favorites aren’t actually riffs, they’re all the times someone just reacts naturally to the insanity onscreen. Or stuff like Servo’s END ENDDDDD in Wild Wild World of Batwoman.

Also Servo's EAT IT MOVIE song from Invasion of the Neptune Men.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

It’s a real base hit, but “heyyy she’s dead!” from Space Munity gets me every time.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I own the soundtrack to The Pew-mayman and I'm proud of it. The poorly-translated liner notes include a photo of a line of Pew-mayman action figures.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I own the soundtrack to The Pew-mayman and I'm proud of it. The poorly-translated liner notes include a photo of a line of Pew-mayman action figures.

Does it include the smash hit "When/you want/the fla-vor of ba-con/in a dip"?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pu-ma-man, he flies like a mor-on.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

When he will find looooooove...

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

haljordan posted:

What's the MST3K line that always makes you laugh the hardest, no matter how many times you hear it? For me, it's gotta be from "Hobgoblins", when the old guy pulls out the gun and Mike goes "Use it to kill Archduke Ferdinand!"

"Wise men seek him" from The Day Time Ended

Just cracks me up every time they cut to that view of the stables.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Proteus Jones posted:

"Wise men seek him" from The Day Time Ended

Just cracks me up every time they cut to that view of the stables.

Along those same lines, any time we get a “THIS MAN” after a game show drum noise.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
I’m kind of surprised how many Jonah episodes they’re doing - when they announced a new host I imagined it would be a complete change-over. Don’t get me wrong, Jonah is quickly becoming my favorite of the hosts but it kind of seems like Emily is getting the fuzzy end of the lollipop here. She’s had, what, two episodes and a short so far?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

they're only halfway through the season, I'm sure Emily hosts at least 2 more episodes

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

The breakout is supposed to be 5/5/2/Xmas Triple Host, so if they do two Emily episodes and a Joel episode in the next three episodes they'll be caught back up.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Christmas ornaments... OF THE GODS!

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I know it won't happen, but it would be nice if Mike has a cameo in the Christmas Special.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Look! It's Prince of Space and he's going aaafter them!

Yes I'm Prince of Space and I'm going aaafter them!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

This can't BE! You're DEAD!

No I'm NOT!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dawgstar posted:

This can't BE! You're DEAD!

No I'm NOT!

This can't BE! He's invisIBLE!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Angry_Ed posted:

This can't BE! He's invisIBLE!

As elusive as Robert Denby

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

rrrRIP

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

"No one's made it going over 30, what's your speed?"

"170, is that a problem?"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Sourdough Sam posted:

Look! It's Prince of Space and he's going aaafter them!

Yes I'm Prince of Space and I'm going aaafter them!

We like it VERY MUCH.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
speaking of riffs on weird inflections I always liked from the end of Final Justice

"Don't be stupid cowboy, I'll blow her braiiiinns out!"

"All over theee boat!"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Kevin Murphy is a musical genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE9fN79Q0-Y

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Sydney Bottocks posted:

We like it VERY MUCH.

Krankor blew up a potential tackler on the 40 and now there's nothing but daylight!

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Pinwiz11 posted:

The breakout is supposed to be 5/5/2/Xmas Triple Host, so if they do two Emily episodes and a Joel episode in the next three episodes they'll be caught back up.

Emily is almost certainly going to be the insane Batwoman movie host.

Jonah was the obvious choice for Gamera given he's done two Kaiju movies already.

It also all depends on when Emily could film given she's got a day job and tours.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Sad news for Delta Knights fans: https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...obox=1658746300

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

That's ALSO David Warner. :smith:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
My favourite line is from Space Mutiny;

SHE'S PRESENTING LIKE A MANDRILL!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Speaking of which, does anyone know if Mike is parodying an actual person in these two sketches? It's always bugged me that I don't know who it is and I feel like I should.

United Servo Academy Chorus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75WvU8eKwg0

The Sir Thomas Neville Servo Consort of the Middle Ages Right After the Plague Singers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aathldHtnJA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Will you please post a pic? It has nothing to do with disbelief, I just want to bask in the radiant glory of a holy relic.