Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

They're called freedom fries here, brandon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

chips for america, brought to you by the President's Doritos Czar

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

biden gonna go for a ln2 cooled oc record during his fireside chat

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
John Brandon should make giving every american man, woman and child a gaming computer his program. A great job program if the components are american made, the sudden need for a bunch of computer fixers would also help a lot of people find jobs and it would guarantee the dems a victory in the next election. Of course i have no doubt they'd gently caress it up by having asinine rules like only giving 32gb of ram to minority business owners over 35 living in towns with a z in the name but hey.

January 6 Survivor has issued a correction as of 16:45 on Jul 26, 2022

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Joe Biden having an Obama's Dijon Mustard type controversy when he requests kettle chips or something over pringles

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lol

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

they are increasing chip production by building a bunch of samsung fabrication plants in austin tx, which experiences major droughts regularly in a state with an unstable power grid

america!!

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my fellow americans, they won't let my bones rest. help me

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

there are two vegan things that shouldn't exist: "eggs" and "cheese"

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

January 6 Survivor posted:

John Brandon should make giving every american man, woman and child a gaming computer his program. A great job program if the components are american made, the sudden need for a bunch of computer fixers would also help a lot of people find jobs and it would guarantee the dems a victory in the next election. Of course i have no doubt they'd gently caress it up by having asinine rules like only giving 32gb of ram to minority business owners over 35 living in towns with a z in the name but hey.

Not means tested enough.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ohio Guy here: got my first DCCC mailer a week or so ago for the Senate race and it says WE'RE TIED

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

the white hand posted:

chips fur amerikeh

shameful that erik estrada didn't bust through the wall on a motorcycle

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

arresting his own staffers for telling him to work on climate legislation, iirc

king

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This guy’s dick is getting flattenned at 4pm.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
me: I want SEELE
mom: we have SEELE at home

the SEELE at home :

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol i got a planned parenthood fundraising mailer in the mail and on the outside of the envelope it says "WE WON'T GO BACK"

might want to update that

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 01:17 on Jul 27, 2022

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

lol i got a planned parenthood fundraising mailer in the mail and on the outside of the envelope it says "WE WON'T GO BACK"

That's still the slogan as we continue to go back with the quickness

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

That's still the slogan as we continue to go back with the quickness

get up, come on go back with the quickness

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

the white hand posted:

chips fur amerikeh

How Much Stock did nasty Nancy’s drunk husband buy?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Yeah, he was just reaching up there for fun

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Shear Modulus posted:

I got one that said "BABY GOT BACK" which is a pretty stale reference as well as frankly baffling. I thought it was fake but I looked it up and it was actually some sort of A/B testing they were doing with lists of previous donors on the west coast. That's what I get for donating to them years ago I guess

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

haven't checked this thread in a while. so what's the current forecast for the level of destruction the democrats will face in '22?

with nothing anywhere near approaching the heat and intensity with which they and those who continue to support them deserve to be destroyed.

enough dems will lose to give that brain-damaged rapist all the excuses he needs for why the republicans are the sole reason as to why he won't do a loving thing, rank-and-file will buy the logic that it's because there was too much emphasis on abortion, and d&d has already decided that the bigger issue now is these loving queers smearing monkeypox all over the place so obviously the solution is to become even more conservative assholes than they've already been.

yeah, things might get rough for the one or two weeks the now-disposessed politicans will have to slog it out as a private citizen before they're hired on as loving lobbyists, but those who ought to get hurt won't. those who don't deserve to get hurt will.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

STOP! It's abortion time

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

haven't checked this thread in a while. so what's the current forecast for the level of destruction the democrats will face in '22?
https://twitter.com/PhilipWegmann/status/1551967818123542528?s=20&t=yoczDi0RfVz6_Vxm8byPOw

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
a buttertrump debate would be pretty good

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

This is only because Pete is about the only non-Joe Brandon dem given serious airtime by the media right now. Which is very worrying.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Seriously, after 2020, what do we do with the knowledge that a significant fraction of primary voters will vote for the last candidate they saw on television? Bloomberg did absurdly well.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahah :rubby: :rubby:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FortuneMagazine/status/1552218343054131200?cxt=HHwWgICy-fyWy4orAAAA

:thunk:

remember when airlines said they needed isolation shortened to 5 days, and the cdc issued a recommendation of exactly that guidance?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ex post facho posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahah :rubby: :rubby:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FortuneMagazine/status/1552218343054131200?cxt=HHwWgICy-fyWy4orAAAA

remember when airlines said they needed isolation shortened to 5 days, and the cdc issued a recommendation of exactly that guidance?

lmao the CDC

who gives a poo poo what htey say it's not like it's grounded in anything resembling science or empirical evidence of any sort

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
boy I'm sure glad the dems went to the mat for this reprehensible pro life piece of poo poo

https://twitter.com/veenadubal/stat...ingawful.com%2F

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao the CDC

who gives a poo poo what htey say it's not like it's grounded in anything resembling science or empirical evidence of any sort

Pretty depressing how the institution ostensibly responsible mitigating diseases and pandemics for public health has been so transparently destroyed by a greedy rear end in a top hat’s business interests/investments with full support of the media.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pressed for comment dr. walensky started her sentence over several times before finally commenting, "gays, the gay community"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ehehehehe https://twitter.com/elwasson/status...ingawful.com%2F

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Nothus posted:

This is only because Pete is about the only non-Joe Brandon dem given serious airtime by the media right now. Which is very worrying.

thats the point

hes also astroturfing tiktok, fyi

buttigieg is the chosen one, but pritzker and newsom want a shot at the throne

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

What? This is difficult for me to parse. He's saying MTG and co are bad right? And we should want good people like Boehner?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

What? This is difficult for me to parse. He's saying MTG and co are bad right? And we should want good people like Boehner?

yes, but that’s definitely not the Boehner and Ryan I remember.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Jeffries lusts for poor death, which is why he wants to bring back "reasonable" Republicans who almost killed social security and medicare with Obamas help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

yes, but that’s definitely not the Boehner and Ryan I remember.

Oh yeah what hes saying is stupid but i just wanted to make sure i knew which stupid it was.

Remember the paul ryan gym pics lol that were supposed to carry him on a tidal wave of cramped calves to the white house