Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Livestream is now up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Note that you can't rewind, so once it's gone, it's gone for the immediate term, unless someone is being tricky with saving the stream

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Devor posted:

Note that you can't rewind, so once it's gone, it's gone for the immediate term, unless someone is being tricky with saving the stream

I'm assuming someone, somewhere is and it'll come out.

In other news, I had stuff to do today, but, well... Yep.

Fake edit : god this lawyer is a loving snake, "O no I swear this wasn't shared with me!"

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Do we want to make this the live thread or should I make one in gibbis

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

teen witch posted:

Do we want to make this the live thread or should I make one in gibbis

Up to you - it's certainly of wider interest to people other than podcast-knowers, but probably less shitposting if it's in here

I'll be reading it no matter what. Note that Jordan is livetweeting like the hero he is

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

KitConstantine posted:

Up to you - it's certainly of wider interest to people other than podcast-knowers, but probably less shitposting if it's in here

I'll be reading it no matter what. Note that Jordan is livetweeting like the hero he is

I don’t mind some shitposting. lord knows I’m gonna regret this

E: and here we go? If anyone has anything to add to the OP let me know!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008312&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

teen witch fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jul 26, 2022

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Is the plan for KF still to do daily-ish episodes during the trial? That was considered at one point, right?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Tree Dude posted:

Is the plan for KF still to do daily-ish episodes during the trial? That was considered at one point, right?

I've been pretty curious about that, but the only thing I know about is Dan mentioning updates as things go forward in general.

They're noodling around down in Austin, so who knows what their availability is. As in like, honestly who knows ; Dan could be doing some expert witness madness behind the scenes we can't see or him and Jordan could be day-drinking from a brown bag just off camera on the live feed. Probably neither of those extremes, but all I'm going off of there is world knowledge.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Would you blame them at all if they were doing both witness testimony and day drinking? The first leading in to the second is a pretty understandable reaction.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

bird food bathtub posted:

Would you blame them at all if they were doing both witness testimony and day drinking? The first leading in to the second is a pretty understandable reaction.

Not at all.

If I still drank, I'd have a glass of something in my hand right now.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bankston sounds like a prizefighter 100% prepared to break Jones in half on the last episode. I am so excited to watch this live stream.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1551963706518433795

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I hope someone got that on camera

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Yeah I saw that and I’m intensely curious what happened in that hallway.

Very torn between the adult-brain desire for this trial to go well and a giant vortex of raw id hoping there’s video of Jordan harassing the absolute poo poo out of Jones.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1551966843652280320

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Eh, I don't think we'll get the lizard brain happiness we want. You can't harass Jones in any way that is recognisable to normal psychology. He'll just poo poo all over everything and make a three ring circus out of it.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Watching this lawyer I'm amazed that I'm not hearing Jordan screaming in the background, holy poo poo gently caress this dude

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Fentry posted:

Watching this lawyer I'm amazed that I'm not hearing Jordan screaming in the background, holy poo poo gently caress this dude

Jordan isn't in the room anymore :(

He said in his livetweet thread it's probably good he isn't tho
https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1551967629207687169?s=20&t=EDbAvygltviNKS_D5WQLEA

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

loving Hilary mention in the defense's opening statement.

Jesus christ.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I was really angry at first but now that this idiot is transitioning to Hillary and Megyn Kelly at least things are getting kinda funny now

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I'm glad one of Jordan's tweets singled out the "[Info Wars] is mostly a call in show" comment. When I heard it I was like "not lately"

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Pretty much everything his lawyer said in the first 5 minutes was a lie that I could think of clips immediately to disprove, this is gonna be brutal when they get questioned on anything

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Woo throwing Stevie P under the bus

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Stevie P under the bus

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Whoa they name dropped Pieczenick and not in a way that makes it seem like he's going to be back on Info Wars any time soon.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Grand Fromage posted:

Stevie P under the bus

I mean, in a just world that should basically be his home.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
This is the incident that got him yelled at during the break.

https://twitter.com/brie_san11/status/1551971907695771648?s=20&t=pk5mioM7lF5yk0fHYuQOkA

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

What in the ever-loving gently caress is going on with his hands in that clip? I swear he looks like he's doing a cheesy Trump impersonation, especially when he gets that little sass right around the 20 second mark. I have genuinely never seen him look so pathetic.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Lol, poor Jordan.

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1551984560518230016?t=EVjZnO6J0MsGObonpJT5Kg&s=19

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

I have never felt so seen in my life

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
This is going to be an interesting knowledge fight episode to say to the least.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Jordan we have delta 8! Go get you a vape pen!

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

https://twitter.com/gledenslo/status/1551986830521802755

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
So bizarre seeing Dan in the background as Alex speaks.

Link: https://youtu.be/bnP5F8VXxv4

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

How the gently caress can a man with that level of anxiety also be a stand up comic? :psyduck:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Deptfordx posted:

How the gently caress can a man with that level of anxiety also be a stand up comic? :psyduck:

I don't know Jordan's interior life, but speaking as someone with pretty severe anxiety who is friends with others : what makes you anxious can vary a lot. Like some things that I'm not gonna go into turn me into a complete wreck, but I've taught lecture halls full of college kids for years with good success. Public speaking isn't always a problem for people.

Unconnected but I still have the stream up and I can see the lawyers arguing something but there's no sound and it's killing me not knowing. I'm dying.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
WE GOT DARIA

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

teen witch posted:

WE GOT DARIA

How much we wanna bet that Daria violates this rule she's swearing?

Edit : and no Alex?

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Deptfordx posted:

He specifically said he uses THC to treat it. Whenever I travel to a non-legal state I also turn into a sweaty mess, but I'm fine in my day-to-day life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
I'm skeptical that the jury will come to a reasonable conclusion and not exhibit mass oppositional defiance.