Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
cosplay just means fancy dress, but i guess saying 'cosplay' is less embarrassing for the adults that engage in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
nothing is as or more embarrassing than "fancy dress"

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
It's like how knifeplay means the same as fancy sex

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

it dont matter posted:

What actually is the point of Labour if they're not on the side of...labour.

Just embrace it and change the name. Maybe "Not The Tory" Party, to really push home what they stand for right now.

I think Tim is about to have an awakening.

They're the political version of a large corporate HR department.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
My strongly held opinion is that we should be doing things correctly and it's for the relevant people to work out.

Vote for me to ensure this powerful dogma gets a voice.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
kieth & co are making great strides in adopting the whole "well somebody should do something, but not us of course" mentality from the us democrats

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

JFC if i hear the phrase magic money tree again

*thulsa doomishly* contemplate this on the magic money tree

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Cerebral Bore posted:

kieth & co are making great strides in adopting the whole "well somebody should do something, but not us of course" mentality from the us democrats
labour’s role is to mediate the discussion between oppressed and oppressors to ensure proper decorum is followed at all times

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

He's a better poster than you

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Jose posted:

He's a better poster than you

don't be so mean op, i didn't even see the poster and i was just lolling at the probation reason

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1551984518793412612?t=8dYgNMIFgTSwQIkBwylQgg&s=19

Truss killed her!

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
said something so loving stupid it actually managed to kill a journalist, impressive

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

do you guys have a new president yet

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

lol at people so dedicated to being the first to post on twitter that they watch TV while recording it on their phones on the off-chance that something with viral potential happens.

Although with Truss it's pretty much guaranteed that something will.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

CoolCab posted:

said something so loving stupid it actually managed to kill a journalist, impressive

Wow, they are really getting good at this!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

lol at people so dedicated to being the first to post on twitter that they watch TV while recording it on their phones on the off-chance that something with viral potential happens.

I mean it could just be like TiVo and they rewound it, right

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Yeah rewinding live TV is a standard thing on Sky boxes

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

op you can just rewind poo poo on tv and streams these days

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
keith should pull out his eye and then hang himself on the magic money tree for nine days and nine nights. in this way he could attain the wisdom necessary to answer a simple loving question for once in his useless life.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

terminally online nerd that I am I forgot that people watch broadcast TV using Tivos. If I saw something like that on live TV my first instinct would be to open a stream on my laptop and screen record it.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

WrasslorMonkey posted:

true, though obv. still quicker to record the rewound bit w/ your phone than fiddle about getting the video onto a pc etc.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

CoolCab posted:

they said it couldn't be done

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

tivo still exists?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Der Meister posted:

tivo still exists?

Yeah see I haven't had a tv for decades, and only heard tell of tivo back in the day

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TelePolitics/status/1551991403009417222
Thank you Liz

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

whereas rishi just stood and probably laughed >:/

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Jel Shaker posted:

whereas rishi just stood and probably laughed >:/

Thus proving he does have what it takes to be the Tory leader. Expect him to be in lead at next poll!

Also lmao these debates are a loving disaster.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Do NOT lock your knees!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Which of Rishi or Liz is a scanner then

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Truss was unable to prevent herself from lunging to attack the weakened human so

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I heard Rishi cracked a can of Coke open and asked if anyone was gonna move her out the way

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rip rishi, no chivalry

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

its philomena cunk vs briefcase wanker from the inbetweeners

this is britains greatest democratic battle yet

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

gonadic io posted:

Truss was unable to prevent herself from lunging to attack the weakened human so
tories are like alligators. they can be trained not to lunge but any sign of weakness is an opportunity for feeding so they revert to their instincts

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kieth has since state he just wants better regulation

https://twitter.com/withorpe/status/1551584016821882880?t=ttj9CitL6iwrocTKMVHPwQ&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1552195167624511488?t=ouSsrZbPxUcu_JAbI3TIMg&s=19

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

dobbing oval office

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Honestly, if you aren't willing to get fired from a minor shadow ministry for the workers what are you even for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

So want to know how truly cursed higher education is in this country? A prominent left wing shitposter on twitter has killed themselves because they applied for uni and paid a grand deposit only to realise they wouldn't be able to afford cost of living . These deposits are to apply to a course if you get accepted

https://twitter.com/DanWei55/status/1552211927169892352?t=9GIA5Lx0sYOQ5-_P8A6doA&s=19