Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

More hot mic action from Alex right now. drat audio is so choppy though.

e: lovely snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he looks like the penguin lmao

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole posted:

he looks like the penguin lmao

sorry i dont speak english very well!!! i mean he looks like a b ird looks!! very poorly!!! (bad eyes)

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Taint of Alex Jones sounds like a medieval poison

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Taint of the Info-Warrior.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol did alex just hot mic that there's poo poo on his phone?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
It's always jarring to see the juxtaposition of the court in casual mode on break vs formal mode when they are going. Even for this clown show.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

the lawyers are James Corden vs Mehmet Oz

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

AHH F/UGH posted:

the lawyers are James Corden vs Mehmet Oz

And yet when I first heard his voice, I kept thinking that Mark sounded like Malcolm Reynolds.

Might've been the accent, but I kept imagining Nathan Fillion as a space cowboy lawyer.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Tree Dude posted:

It's always jarring to see the juxtaposition of the court in casual mode on break vs formal mode when they are going. Even for this clown show.

This one is especially funny because in lots of trials, opposing counsels are friendly to each other during breaks or friendly to the judge. Even in the Rudy shitshow case in PA, they were still pretty friendly. But nobody has any interest in socializing with Jones attorneys at all.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
So Alex returned to the court and then just before the break ended decided "nah" and peaced out?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Glad to see Alex Jones thinks that you can run over 20 schoolchildren with a car inside a classroom

Ban all cars

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tree Dude posted:

So Alex returned to the court and then just before the break ended decided "nah" and peaced out?

yeah he bailed through most of yesterday too so he could rage stream at the process. i didnt know you could just gently caress off and do whatever during a trial but i guess its fine

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Man, on of Jones’ attorneys is trying to hard to pretend he is somewhere else.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
How long is this suppose to last anyway? Like when can we expect a judgement?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lawlicaust posted:

Man, on of Jones’ attorneys is trying to hard to pretend he is somewhere else.

if you're talking about the old man he's mentoring the guy who keeps objecting. it basically translates to you have someone who knows what theyre doing to tell you how to not gently caress up, but he seems to have checked out for some easy money

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hollismason posted:

How long is this suppose to last anyway? Like when can we expect a judgement?

2 weeks

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lawlicaust posted:

This one is especially funny because in lots of trials, opposing counsels are friendly to each other during breaks or friendly to the judge. Even in the Rudy shitshow case in PA, they were still pretty friendly. But nobody has any interest in socializing with Jones attorneys at all.

lmao the judge was jokingly offering to go get a drink with known-extreme-alcoholic Rudy Giuliani at one of those, and literally everyone hates each other with extreme vitriol in this one

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Robo Reagan posted:

if you're talking about the old man he's mentoring the guy who keeps objecting. it basically translates to you have someone who knows what theyre doing to tell you how to not gently caress up, but he seems to have checked out for some easy money

Yeah. He is checked the gently caress out at this point.

Oh man, lizard people even in their internal emails… gently caress they are really all crazy.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Time to explain memes baby.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Oh my god. Defining a meme. I loving love this trial so much.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Lol discussing memes. THEY ARE loving IMAGE MACROS rear end in a top hat

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Time to explain memes baby.

i will now ask the court to play 49A which references the video game Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
was thinking of the numbers from the first day, where 24% of the US population had come to believe the Sandy Hook lie

so basically 1 in 4 people you meet believes Sandy Hook was fake, jfc

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lawlicaust posted:

Yeah. He is checked the gently caress out at this point.

Oh man, lizard people even in their internal emails… gently caress they are really all crazy.

So do they really believe the insane poo poo they spew or is it like a 50/50 for the Infowars staff?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

So do they really believe the insane poo poo they spew or is it like a 50/50 for the Infowars staff?

they were discussing internal emails and paul joseph watson seems like the only grifter and everyone else is a true believer

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Oh no this email is real bad if they’re going to read it all.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Alright here's the other hosed up email

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
They're reading the hosed up email right now on the stream. I think somebody was looking for a link to the KF episode earlier that covered it.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Where is Alex??

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

ILL Machina posted:

Where is Alex??

Probably rage making GBS threads somewhere

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

ILL Machina posted:

Where is Alex??

He was in the room like 3 minutes before the break ended and then left after potentially Jinxing himself.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

So this Wolfgang guy was openly bragging in an email about how thankful he was for his police connections who gave him confidential witness protection info, which he used to physically confront victims... wow.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Scam Likely posted:

So this Wolfgang guy was openly bragging in an email about how thankful he was for his police connections who gave him confidential witness protection info, which he used to physically confront victims... wow.

Yep and I would even say that's a charitable summary of the email.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tree Dude posted:

Yep and I would even say that's a charitable summary of the email.

did i hear correctly at the end where he said he would have done a b&e if there weren't cameras?

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Probably but he said because no one attacked him he was basically welcome to go wherever.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is this lunatic Wolfgang guy infowars? Or just a nutjob that listens to them

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Is the attorney really good or is Daria really bad?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

SalTheBard posted:

Is the attorney really good or is Daria really bad?

little bit of column a whole loving lotta column b.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Daria was not prepped to testify at trial as a corporate rep. She was the only designated corporate rep following the death penalty sanction, and her deposition was considered a non-appearance. But, because they didn't designate anyone else, she's the principle representative of all of the corporate defendants.