Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Shiroc posted:

Hakuho was not only the greatest yokozuna ever, he is forging the next all timer by telling Shodai to consider warming up before the match

It's like driving a stick shift and being told that there are other gears beyond third.

That this is somehow a revelation to Shodai is amazing.

I used to think he sucked because he was a dipshit, but now I think he's hilarious because he's a dipshit.

bessantj posted:

If the only thing holding Shodai back was lack of warming up then I don't know what to tell you about the state of sumo.

I just want to move forward and practice my own brand of sumo.

My brand of sumo not only means means no warm-ups or stretches, it also means that someone has to help me get my hand out of a jar of Nutella so I can go fight.

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Jul 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Ice Phisherman posted:

I used to think he sucked because he was a dipshit, but now I think he's hilarious because he's a dipshit.

Same. He was some fresh air when he first started, but then he kinda went the lazy Takarafuji career sumo path, but I think I'm coming back around to liking him again.

Ice Phisherman posted:

My brand of sumo not only means means no warm-ups or stretches, it also means that someone has to help me get my hand out of a jar of Nutella so I can go fight.

Love this mental image.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Mode 7 posted:

Yeah Kenning do you have a kofi or some other slush fund we can chip into so you can buy yourself a round of drinks for this?

Always appreciative of your effort but even more so with this utterly cursed basho.

Banana Canada posted:

Didn't see any updates on how my request panned out (probably because you are tearing your top knot out trying to manage your spreadsh*ts). I'll give my final-day kyujo trade instructions dependent on how my prior request was handled.

If already got Ichinojo for my M1-5, then I would like to trade Daieisho for Hoshoryu > Abi > Wakatakakage in that order.

If I got my S/K Daieisho trade already, then I would like to trade Endo for Kiribayama > Ura in that order. If neither are available, then I will stick with Endo since all other choices would come with an immediate -1, making a trade neutral points at best and negative points at worst.

I genuinely appreciate the strategy you put into this trade plan. I believe I have reconciled your wishes with the draft wire.

ilmucche posted:

I would to not trade Endo if possible.

My stable will not kick a sick man to the curb.

Again, your remain a paragon of hinkaku and the sumo spirit.

captainblastum posted:

Ooooooooof.

Since it's so close to the end I'm not going to try to trade and just run it out. Just need my last 3 guys to win and double runner up. With another prize maybe. That's all, we got this.

I cannot fault your strategy.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Do you think they will give special prizes to kyujo rikishi that still got KK? Tobizaru for sure deserves fighting spirit. Also, they are going to be left with no one but Shodai to receive the awards otherwise.

N O P E

Tochiazuma posted:

Oh Tsurugisho is out as well from my picks... well, I'll trade for....

nah I don't even care anymore.

I get it bud

anakha posted:

Kenning, I'll eat the Nishikigi fusen today then trade for Tochinoshin/Meisei/Chiyotairyu whoevever is available. I don't envy the bookkeeping you have to do this basho.

You can't imagine the state of my spreadsheet

some kinda jackal posted:

It turns out that the real fantasy was thinking we’d make it through this basho

Apropos of nothing, I’m unceremoniously declaring intai after my kyujo. Honestly this basho is a shitshow but I have had a lot more fun watching it when I don’t have any dogs in the fight. I don’t mean that to sound like fantasy is bad, but with my personality I found myself not caring about bouts that didn’t feature my wrestlers, and once I had no real stakes in the game. This is 100% just a “me” thing, though.

Kenning, thanks so much for running this!

So I’m hanging up my mawashi having clawed my way up to Yokogoona all of once which I think was still a pretty cool achievement. Clearly the Tokushoryu of fantasy!

You have fought diligently and your accomplishments speak for themselves. Please accept my sincere congratulations on your retirement and new status as Fantasy oyakata.

This was a hilariously exhausting end to the Fantasy tournament. There were 36 trades and auto-trades that were triggered by the last few days of kyujo, although only 27 were achievable. Of course, several people had multiple trades. Excel was definitely not built for this use case. In lieu of describing each trade, I'm just going to post the final state of everyone's teams, but it will have to wait for tomorrow (along with the final results and summary). A man's got to know his limitations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Thank you for this! Who knew he was such a sweetheart? I'll definitely be viewing him in a new light from now on. (Note that every time the subtitles said someone was "moved," they were actually "grateful.")

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Shodai is a nice boy who lives eternally in the wonder of the moment. Unburdened by “who am I facing” and “preparation”

e: Kenning, I also decided to fantasy intai if you missed my post. Appreciate everything you do but I also prefer to just roll with Takayasu, my other favorite guys and the narrative of the basho.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

@Shiroc, where do we line up for our security jobs with the GSA? I want to wear a cute little jacket and direct people to their posts.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Oh boy, standing in tunnels and giving directions! That's where I'm a yokozuna!

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

You've been tricked into Kenning's evil plan. Now that you are members of the GSA, you'll be drafted into the goonzuke committee.

Scythe
Jan 26, 2004

pseudodragon posted:

You've been tricked into Kenning's evil plan. Now that you are members of the GSA, you'll be drafted into the goonzuke committee.

in the spirit of continuing to make fantasy sumo overly complicated for fun, I kind of love the idea of having retired goons create the goonzuke together. maybe you should have had to reach fantasy san'yaku or something. imagine the discord arguments.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Just Itchy, Teru and WKTKG on a Japanese game show.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

And Magaki-oyakata in a beer commercial with Tamori:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k3EgGj1i7Q&t=360s

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.
I've only been following sumo since December or so. My impression was that Shodai was washed up and about to lose rank. Now I know he wasn't even trying.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Final, Day 15 teams, for reference:

Akiosan

Y/O: Takakeisho
S/K: Wakatakakage
M1-5: Ichinojo
M6-10: Tochinoshin
M11+: Midorifuji

anakha

Y/O: Mitakeumi
M11+: Onosho

Banana Canada

Y/O: Terunofuji
S/K: Abi
M1-5: Ura
M6-10: Hokutofuji

bartolimu

S/K: Daieisho
M1-5: Wakamotoharu
M6-10: AOIYAMA
M11+: Yutakayama

bessantj

M6-10: Okinoumi

Boogalo

M6-10:Tochinoshin
M11+: Terutsuyoshi

Brut

M1-5: Tamawashi
M11+: Nishikifuji

captainblastum

M6-10: Tobizaru
M11+: Takarafuji

Charles Gnarwin

Chinook

Communist Thoughts

S/K: Hoshoryu
M11+: Chiyomaru

Crusty Nutsack

M1-5: Kiribayama
M6-10: Shimanoumi

Dead Goon

M1-5: Tochinoshin
M6-10: Meisei

Eli949

M6-10: Nishikigi
M11+: Tsurugisho

Everyones Favorite Poster

M11+: Oho

Firebatgyro

Flinger

M11+: Yutakayama

Fluffdaddy

Gaghskull

GoatSeeGuy

Y/O: Shodai

Helianthus Annuus

M11+: Myogiryu

Ice Phisherman

ilmucche

M1-5: Endo

Iron Chef Nex

jmzero

Jobbo_Fett

Kenning

Khizan

KungFu Grip

Kuros

11+: Midorifuji

Lexorin

Lid

M1-5: Sadanoumi

Liquid Communism

LlamaTrauma

Log082

M6-10: Chiyotairyu
M11+: Daiamami

Maigius

M6-10: Tobizaru

MalarkeyToboggan

Marching Powder

Mode 7

MyChemicalImbalance

M6-10: Chiyotairyu

Neodoomium

Netsky

NuclearPotato

Pakled

pseudodragon

QuasiQuack

rare Magic card l00k

M6-10: Wakamotoharu

ratmosphere

Robviously

M1-5: Sadanoumi

S.W.O.R.D. Agent

Saturnine Aberrance

scripterror

Scythe

Shiroc

sivad

M6-10: Aoiyama

Skjorte

some kinda jackal

Takuan

M6-10: Wakamotoharu

Teddybear

Thauros

Tiny Bug Child

Tochiazuma

M11+: Tsurugisho

ullerrm

Vargatron

whats for dinner

Xerzes

M1-5: Wakamotohau
M6-10: Aoyama

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

As you all can see, the teams have been dramatically re-jiggered since the start of the basho. Dealing only with the day that Oitekaze-beya and Katanoami-beya (Daieisho, Tamawashi, etc.) went kyujo there were 36 players that needed trades, including several that needed multiple. Due to constraints only 27 players got trades, but remember that there were also trades when Sadogatake-beya (the Kotos) went kyujo.

On the whole, I think it looks like the majority of auto-trades were beneficial to the teams. A few people got trades that lowered their overall score, but I opted not to be selective in auto-trading, since arbitrary judgement calls felt worse than following the rules. In this respect I feel some sympathy for the JSA, although unlike the JSA I intend to meditate upon the rules and incorporate feedback as I attempt to refine them. I hope we never see a basho like this again, because it was genuinely pretty disheartening by the end, and I think that fact unfairly distracted from Ichinojo's well-earned yusho. As a result I won't try to develop elaborate rules for what to do when a third of the division is kyujo, but overall clarifying and refining the trading and auto-trading rules will continue.

Despite all of the struggles this basho, running the Fantasy league is great fun, and it's great to use to one-up any nerds I happen to meet at a cocktail party. Okay, enough exposition.

:siren:Final results:siren:

Makuuchi
code:
62.5	EveryonesFavoritePoster
60.5	MyChemicalImbalance
59.5	jmzero
59	GoatSeeGuy
59	scripterror
57.5	Kenning
55.5	pseuodragon
55	Charles Gnarwin
55	Skjorte
54.5	Chinook
53.5	Ice Phisherman
53.5	Tiny Bug Child
53	Thauros
52	Jobbo_Fett
51	whats for dinner
50.5	ullerm
50	anakha
49.5	Communist Thoughts
49	captainblastum
48.5	Netsky
48	Khizan
47.5	Flinger
47	Eli949
46	NuclearPotato
46	Pakled
45.5	Crusty Nutsack
45	Marching Powder
45	Takuan
45	Tochiazuma
44	Neodoomium
44	Teddybear
43.5	Iron Chef Nex
43.5	sivad
42.5	Vargatron
42	Robviously
41.5	Banana Canada
40	bartolimu
39.5	Firebatgyro
38.5	bessantj
34.5	Lid
16	some kinda jackal
Juryo
code:
65	Fluffdaddy
64.5	Akiosan
59	S.W.O.R.D. Agent
55.5	Boogalo
53	Maigius
52.5	LlamaTrauma
51.5	Dead Goon
50.5	Liquid Communism
50	Mode 7
49.5	Helianthus Annuus
49	Saturnine Aberrance
45.5	MalarkeyToboggan
45	KungfuGrip
43.5	QuasiQuack
43	ratmosphere
42.5	Gaghskull
41.5	Kuros
40.5	rare Magic card l00k
39.5	Lexorin
39	Scythe
38.5	Xerzes
36.5	Brut
35	Log082
30.5	ilmucche
10.5	Shiroc
Congratulations to Everyone's Favorite Poster for prevailing against adversity in this most cursed of basho to emerge makuuchi champion. Their winning team is a tidy archetype of this basho: starting off strong with Ichinojo and Tobizaru, their auto-trade of Mitakeumi for Takakeisho garnered them a jun-yusho bonus, while their auto-trade of Tobizaru for Aoiyama got them a make-koshi they otherwise wouldn't have. Hoshoryu and Oho rounded out their team with solid kachi-koshi. Tobizaru and Ichinojo were components of a number of high scores, including that of jun-yusho winner MyChemicalImbalance.

Bucking the trend was juryo-yusho winner Fluffdaddy, who rolled with Nishikigi instead of Tobizaru (although with very similar results). Fluffdaddy's juryo yusho was in large part due to a late auto-trade replacing Kotonowaka with Ichinojo, securing the yusho bonus and a squeaking victory of .5 points. Would it be reasonable to say that shin-juryo (and juryo jun-yusho winner) Akiosan was robbed as a result of arcane substitution rules? Perhaps. But Kotonowaka was a contender until the day he was forced out, and its impossible to litigate would-have-beens. A fine showing for the newcomer in any case, who was one of only a handful of Fantasy players to not suffer any kyujo, perhaps a sign of clairvoyance.

Special notice given to Flinger, who had 3 trades forced by the day 11 kyujo, but due to the strength of their draft netted a positive 3.5 points in the bargain. Fantastic drafting! Also, a solemn farewell to intai Shiroc and some kinda jackal. Shiroc debuted in Hatsu 2019, and in the modern era was an iron competitor from Hatsu 2021. The venerable some kinda jackal, fighting under the shikona Martytoof, took part in the first fantasy basho in Kyushu 2017. These fantasy rikishi peaked at M13 and M12, respectively, and while their participation in the basho will be missed, we look forward to them joining Sub Rosa and Beeswax in the GSA. Legitimately if you all want to help make the goonzuke I think that's hilarious and I'll totally share my doc with you.

On to special prizes! A refresher, these are the special prizes:

Gino-sho/Technique: No make-koshi on your team.
Kanto-sho/Fighting Spirit: Exceptional performance from a low rank, or other acknowledgement of great performance.
Shukun-sho/Outstanding Performance: Getting the highest number of accolades (i.e. kinboshi, yusho/jun-yusho, and sansho) in the field.

So, who are the awardees?

Gino-sho: Skortje (I am astonished this was awarded this basho, congrats)
Kanto-sho: Akiosan, Flinger
Shukun-sho: Akiosan, Boogalo, Chinook, Everyones Favorite Poster, S.W.O.R.D. Agent

A pleasure as always everyone. I hope to god Aki is a bit more normal, and we finally see what we've all been hoping for: ozeki Shodai.

Goonzuke to follow someday, but for the moment I'm going to relax for the first time in a couple weeks lol.

Kenning fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jul 27, 2022

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
How many people got no trades? I know I'm one of them because look at that mighty last place.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Lid posted:

How many people got no trades? I know I'm one of them because look at that mighty last place.

I believe my randomly assigned team stayed the same, I wouldn't have it any other way. Abolish trading.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Lid posted:

A number of people had no trades, but some of those had kyujo rikishi and either elected to not trade them or didn't have any available people on their draft card. The following players had no trades and no kyujo:

Akiosan
Dead Goon
Liquid Communism
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Skjorte
whats for dinner

Under 10% of the field. Wowzers.

Brut posted:

I believe my randomly assigned team stayed the same, I wouldn't have it any other way. Abolish trading.

You got auto-traded Mitakeumi > Shodai and Takanosho > Tamawashi. You would have also gotten Tamawashi traded further when he went kyujo, but your draft didn't have any more slots. The auto-trade is a cruel mistress.

Kenning fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jul 27, 2022

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Just slightly ahead of the middle despite Tochinoshin and Wakamotoharu falling off in the second half :unsmith: Mostly amazed that I managed to dodge any kyujo. Thanks again for running fantasy sumo, Kenning!

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Thanks so much for keeping fantasy running while the basho fell apart around us!

Obviously I can't know for sure where I'd be sitting in the results if I hadn't lost Tobizaru and Kotonowaka but at the end of the day I've continued to improve on my result from each previous basho so I will continue to focus on performing my brand of fantasy sumo :hai:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I need to follow magaki oyakata's advice and start warming up before the basho (looking at records and opposition instead of just choosing my favorites) or I'll end up in makugoonshita :negative:

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Deeply honoured by the jun-yusho, all that gamberizing paying off :hehe:

Big big thanks to Kenning for making this chaos-basho run so serenely - on the surface at least.

Congratulations to everyone who stuck this wild ride and respect to our retired comrades, may they run the souvenir shop with the same honour and vigor as they brought to the fantasy dohyo.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Kenning posted:

Gino-sho: Robviously (I am astonished this was awarded this basho, congrats)

I was just as astonished reading this but honor demands I refuse to accept this award, Kenning. Shimanoumi went 1-14, for starters.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Long Live Yokogoona FluffDaddy

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Long Live Yokogoona FluffDaddy

I have to now fight my way back to a top division yusho using my brand of sumo.

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer
congratulations to the top fantasizers, and thanks to our commissioner kenning.

Ichinojo fought with excellent poise, i was surprised this was his first yusho ever!

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country.

Those 15 days sure fly by fast. I think this was a rather fun first basho. Thanks a lot for running it, Kenning. I look forward to many more in the future!

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Thank you Kenning!

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Thank you Kenning for running the fantasy basho!

Slight nitpick, I should have 41.5 points since I had SHODAI starting day 7 due to Mitakeumi kyujo and he went KK.

Breakdown

Mitakeumi (2 points from wins, -.5 from MK)
Wakatakakage (8 points from wins, 1 from KK)
Wakamotoharu (6 points from wins, -.5 from MK)
Aoiyama (6 points from wins, -.5 from MK)
Midorifuji (10 points from wins, 1 from KK)
Shodai (Had him starting day 7, 8 points from wins, 1 from KK)

40 points from wins, 3 from KK, -1.5 from MK.

Let me know if I missed anything.

It doesn't make any difference in the standings. I know you had a ton on your plate due to all the kyujo and trades, thank you again!

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Kenning posted:

The following players had no trades and no kyujo:

Akiosan
Dead Goon
Liquid Communism
Robviously
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Skjorte
whats for dinner

Just over 10% of the field. Wowzers.

My particular style of sumo is ride or die, and surprisingly no one on my team died this basho! What a trip. Thanks for running this Kenning. Hopefully, we don't see a Basho like this again.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Happy with my performance on the backs of Ichinojo and Takakeisho even with getting blanked on the late Daeisho kyojo auto trade. Those extra points add up.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Robviously posted:

I was just as astonished reading this but honor demands I refuse to accept this award, Kenning. Shimanoumi went 1-14, for starters.

Thank you for your honor, I copied the wrong cell. It was Skortje who had no make-koshi (and thus has been awarded the gino-sho), but your strength of character has been noted.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Kuros posted:

Thank you Kenning for running the fantasy basho!

Slight nitpick, I should have 41.5 points since I had SHODAI starting day 7 due to Mitakeumi kyujo and he went KK.

Breakdown

Mitakeumi (2 points from wins, -.5 from MK)
Wakatakakage (8 points from wins, 1 from KK)
Wakamotoharu (6 points from wins, -.5 from MK)
Aoiyama (6 points from wins, -.5 from MK)
Midorifuji (10 points from wins, 1 from KK)
Shodai (Had him starting day 7, 8 points from wins, 1 from KK)

40 points from wins, 3 from KK, -1.5 from MK.

Let me know if I missed anything.

It doesn't make any difference in the standings. I know you had a ton on your plate due to all the kyujo and trades, thank you again!

Thanks for pointing this out, Aoiyama had a win registered as a loss on Day 11. This didn't change much, but I've updated the scores with the corrected Aoiyama results.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

For the purposes of the goonzuke, how is it determined who makes their KK and who takes an MK?

I'm curious here because I've always figured that the top half took a KK and the bottom half took an MK, but this time I'm 21st out of 41, so I'm in the exact middle of the pack.

Saturnine Aberrance
Sep 6, 2010

Creator.

Please make me flesh.

Having just done the math on the scores; I got exactly what I needed to be on the upper side of average score-wise. Nailing the Shodai life, unintentionally.

I'll be sure to warm up next time so I can improve my brand of fantasy sumo ever onward.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Khizan posted:

For the purposes of the goonzuke, how is it determined who makes their KK and who takes an MK?

I'm curious here because I've always figured that the top half took a KK and the bottom half took an MK, but this time I'm 21st out of 41, so I'm in the exact middle of the pack.

Much like in the actual banzuke-making, there are rough guidelines, some judgement calls, and eventually a point where I say "aw gently caress it" and just go with whatever. Here's my rough guide, which I arrived at after looking at the spread of scores in a few years of fantasy basho:

code:
		  Score Equivalents			

Grand Sumo Wins	  Fantasy Points  Banzuke Movement	

15		70		15	
	14		67		13	
	13		63		11	
	12		59		9	
	11		55		7	
	10		51		5	
	9		47		3	
	8		43		1	
	7		40		-1	
	6		37		-3	
	5		34		-5	
	4		31		-7	
	3		28		-9	
	2		25		-11	
	1		22		-13	
	0		19		-15	
Now, strict equivalents don't work because unlike actual sumo fantasy scoring isn't zero-sum. That means the total number of points scored can vary per basho, and the midpoint can shift dramatically based on this. The rough equivalents provide a starting point, and then I fiddle to find a midpoint that means that roughly half of the field are KK and roughly half are MK. In the case of this basho, the midpoint is right around 47-48 points for makuuchi, so overall scores are a touch higher than my reference, but around 44-45 in juryo, which is about in line with it.

If this sounds fairly arbitrary then it is in keeping with the spirit of the banzuke committee. In similarly arbitrary fashion, we've set the threshold for defending the Yokogoona title at 50 points, which means people tend to stay Yokogoona for a couple basho, but usually not more than that.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I'm tempted to pick a gimmick team of the biggest dipshits I can find for the next basho with Shodai as king dipshit.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Kenning posted:

Thanks for pointing this out, Aoiyama had a win registered as a loss on Day 11. This didn't change much, but I've updated the scores with the corrected Aoiyama results.

Glad I could help.

Ice Phisherman posted:

I'm tempted to pick a gimmick team of the biggest dipshits I can find for the next basho with Shodai as king dipshit.

You can't draft 5 Shodais so please let us know who the 5 dipshits are, I'm curious. :allears:

Everyones Favorite Poster
Dec 6, 2017

:toot:
Wow! I did not expect to ever win a fantasy basho. A massive massive thank you to Kenning as always for running this - you are the true yokogoona in my eyes and winning this cursed basho was a truly humbling experience. Now where do I collect my tag/giant fish/attendants?!

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

My selections were pretty meh this time but that's okay, still was entertaining

Thank you Kenning for running this thing, especially during this last basho - what a shitstorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Kuros posted:

Glad I could help.

You can't draft 5 Shodais so please let us know who the 5 dipshits are, I'm curious. :allears:

From s/k: Hoshoryu for assholish in ring behaviour, Abi for actually being horrible or next basho Ichinojo for the Snorlax routine.

Not sure who else.