Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

TulliusCicero posted:

Is this lunatic Wolfgang guy infowars? Or just a nutjob that listens to them

I don't think he was employed by info wars but he was clearly a source they leaned on for a lot of their crazy stories and videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Mr. Nice! posted:

Daria was not prepped to testify at trial as a corporate rep. She was the only designated corporate rep following the death penalty sanction, and her deposition was considered a non-appearance. But, because they didn't designate anyone else, she's the principle representative of all of the corporate defendants.

All three corporate representative depositions were great. Full of absolute "I don't know"s. One of them was from a lawyer, who should know what "corporate representative" means!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Does anyone have the email of this Wolfgang guy because this email sounds loving wild.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

TulliusCicero posted:

Is this lunatic Wolfgang guy infowars? Or just a nutjob that listens to them

He was a major source of "info" for Alex' Sandy Hook stuff and was on as an expert guest a number of times. Not an employee.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

It wasn't until today that I found out that his name is spelled Wolfgang Halbig.

Kept thinking it was Howlbig or something.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Grand Fromage posted:

He was a major source of "info" for Alex' Sandy Hook stuff and was on as an expert guest a number of times. Not an employee.

"We found him to be completely credible and an expert in his field."

"You saw his emails. You saw his actions. You saw how he lives. In what world is he not a complete lunatic?"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

mojo1701a posted:

"We found him to be completely credible and an expert in his field."

"You saw his emails. You saw his actions. You saw how he lives. In what world is he not a complete lunatic?"

He is an expert in the lunatic field.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I go away for a few hours and Daria is still on the god damned stand lmao

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Twinkies, cockroaches and Daria on the goddamn stand

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hollismason posted:

Does anyone have the email of this Wolfgang guy because this email sounds loving wild.

He wrote to Alex that he found out where one of the sandy hook parents had moved after changing their name to escape Jones’ fans, using LE connections. He went to their gated community to interrogate their neighbors by pretending to be a fan of their tv appearances, who indirectly confirmed it by texting the parents. He then got ‘permission’ to walk around their home because the gated community doesn’t have a security guard. All of this in a gleeful tone as if he’s unraveling a hardy boys mystery.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I might be misinterpreting this from Jordan's live tweeting but Alex might be in the room just not on camera? The tweet says

quote:

The clip played shows Alex repeating the same Sandy Hook theories in 2017, despite their insistence that's not possible. Alex makes a noise.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

Digital Jedi posted:

Jones really loves staring at the picture of the tree.

this was what I got out of the first day

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Wait so they just took information from a random guy and were like "Yeah this seems legit?". What the gently caress.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I go away for a few hours and Daria is still on the god damned stand lmao

It's remarkable to watch a woman roll continuously under a bus via live Zoom feed.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Hollismason posted:

Wait so they just took information from a random guy and were like "Yeah this seems legit?". What the gently caress.

This is literally Infowars to it's deepest darkest core.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Hollismason posted:

Welcome to infowars.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Why does she not just throw this entire operation under the bus instead of trying to dodge a bunch of questions that Mark has all the receipts for? Is she just that loving stupid and believe everything Jones says? I can't believe anyone involved with the operation doesn't know what the score is here.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Scam Likely posted:

lmao yeah this is what they've been peddling for the past 2 decades, the Art Bell show as legitimate news rather than entertainment

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

red19fire posted:

All of this in a gleeful tone as if he’s unraveling a hardy boys mystery.

So, as figuratively close to an “hi Alex, I harassed these people just like you asked” email as one can get.

lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Scam Likely posted:

:same:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lmao bringing up his grift in court record

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Three jurors just got whiplash from their first ad pivot experience

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Love that we're getting Jones ad pivots in court.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

Why does she not just throw this entire operation under the bus instead of trying to dodge a bunch of questions that Mark has all the receipts for? Is she just that loving stupid and believe everything Jones says? I can't believe anyone involved with the operation doesn't know what the score is here.

She is playing the part her bosses assigned her.

Just saying Alex got really pro Russian when they started working together. :tinfoil:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Zil posted:

She is playing the part her bosses assigned her.

Just saying Alex got really pro Russian when they started working together. :tinfoil:

Is Daria a Russian national? That would explain a lot about Infowars...

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

:siren: Globalists :siren:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Reminder that before he became a lunatic conspiracy theorist Alex Jones used to look like this....

Rabbit holes: not even once

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

Yes.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Hollismason posted:

Having some unhinged lunatic send them mails isn't even the least credible source. Half of their reporting is literally, not figuratively, straight from 4chan. I am not joking.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

born and raised in st petersburgh

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Crazy Ted posted:

Reminder that before he became a lunatic conspiracy theorist Alex Jones used to look like this....

he was a lunatic conspiracy theorist here

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Ringo Roadagain posted:

he was a lunatic conspiracy theorist here
I was led to believe that there was a time in his early 20s where he wasn't.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

This judge yo. Love her to death.

Those god drat globalists and their sandy hook massacre.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Crazy Ted posted:

Lmao no fuckin way

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ooh defense questioning her. wonder if her memory is going to get better

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao no fuckin way

Does anyone have a link to the video that leaked last year that showed a young Alex showing a local city councillor's overgrown yard? I can only find Youtube clips that show it within their own show.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao no fuckin way

It's true. This was before he met the love of his life: chili

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
whoa i cant believe it lots less pausing and umms drawn out for 30 seconds

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

MEIN RAVEN posted:

It's true. This was before he met the love of his life: chili
Hot-blooded Shits and Cold-Blooded Lizard People: The Alex Jones Story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Crazy Ted posted:

This Alex Jones probably killed a guy.