Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

haha nice.

Does Dall E 2 have a bunch of filters to block out licensed stuff that Dall E mini does not? Seems to impossible to generate anything using real characters for me. Like, I tried to make multiple funny robocop related ones and it worked in mini, but Dall E 2 just generates random robots.

Yeah dall e 2 has a seperate AI who looks at all the pics and prompts and makes sure no fun is allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

I was really psyched when I finally got an invite email. Not so psyched now that I realize how much DALL-E mangles people's faces. Also, how is it that some people can enter a keyword like "3D render" and "digital art" and end up with a nicely-lit Pixar-esque scene? I try to enter those same keywords with verbose descriptions and ended up with badly framed, badly lit 3D student projects from 1995.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

FYI "Photo of a man being hosed down by ranch dressing" violates the Dall-e TOS.

so I made these instead

"alligator in cool 90's clothes playing pinball in an arcade" (this took a few edits. dalle doesn't quite know what pinball is)

"ornery old coot hanging out with bigfoot"

"A dj playing records in space in the painting style of John Berkey"

"Exciting still image from a film noir black and white vintage 1950's"

Edit: I've been using wombo to create some cool cityscapes. Does anyone know a good way/free app to to an animated morphing effect?
Kinda like this (done with nightcafe) click for animated version

sporklift fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jul 27, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
tony hawks wheelchair edition game cover

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

sporklift posted:

FYI "Photo of a man being hosed down by ranch dressing" violates the Dall-e TOS.

based on my experience with "baggies of meth" being unacceptable but "baggies of white powder" being ok you could probably get away with "Photo of a man being sprayed with a viscous white fluid" even though that sounds... uh... well you know

I wonder what triggered it, maybe no one is allowed to be hosed down because they don't want people making "hilarious" photos of 60s civil rights protesters

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

they use a text classifier AI so who even knows what it's thinking

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Emakimono Painting of an overweight video gamer nerd angrily swinging a katana

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Goon.jpg

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

veni veni veni posted:

haha nice.

Does Dall E 2 have a bunch of filters to block out licensed stuff that Dall E mini does not? Seems to impossible to generate anything using real characters for me. Like, I tried to make multiple funny robocop related ones and it worked in mini, but Dall E 2 just generates random robots.

Is this a new thing? Like 90% of the images I've seen from Craiyon/Dall-E Mini are variants of darth vader vs homer simpson or something, I've never seen this filter

edit: wait, I read that in the wrong order - I think the difference is in the training set - Dall-E 2 probably has less copyrighted materials in its training data to avoid any legal issues.

ymgve fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jul 27, 2022

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

ymgve posted:

Is this a new thing? Like 90% of the images I've seen from Craiyon/Dall-E Mini are variants of darth vader vs homer simpson or something, I've never seen this filter

mini doesn't afaik. DALLE absolutely does, but it doesn't cover everything. though I think they're slowly filling in those holes.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Dalle had a noticeable change where mickey suddenly stopped being mickey.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Dall-E 2 is pretty good but I'm having more fun with craiyon because it will do anything and I don't have to count tokens.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

TIP posted:

Dall-E 2 is pretty good but I'm having more fun with craiyon because it will do anything and I don't have to count tokens.

I am really feeling this one right now...

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

sporklift posted:

I am really feeling this one right now...

me too

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

A-10 Warthog as a transformer -

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I don’t think there’s anything more cursed than having AI generate new Beksinski paintings.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

In my experience with Dall-E-2, it can generate fictional characters but the result won't look like the irl actor, although it will often have the same general look as the character

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Making art for a album my buddies and I recorded during the lockdown.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

TheGoonspiracist posted:

Making art for a album my buddies and I recorded during the lockdown.

bass pro shop roundabout

was getting some prompts from my gf on midjourney, this first one was supposed to be presidents as muppets drinking tea:

it for some reason made his eyes teacups

and this is a unicorn in the style of scary stories to tell in the dark:

I got a timeout on midjourny for using attempting "tornado sucking up a flock of flamingos" and "sexy oven."

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jul 27, 2022

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I got into DallE 2 and spent some cash on tokens. Pretty unhappy with this pricing system honestly.

A vivid and colorful picture of rainbow psycho creatures by Hieronymus Bosch

A psycho psycho planet filled with rainbow creatures by Hieronymus Bosch

A psycho planet filled with rainbow creatures digital art

An alien city by hieronymus bosch digital art

A dark meditating figure surrounded by rings of brightly painted hands which are dripping paint digital art high detail

A tree with bark made from human hands, digital art

Everquest screenshot of New York City

Claymation Everquest

An Everquest screenshot of a group of players fighting a dragon

bones and skeletons forming A large tree made of bones and skeletons in a graveyard digital art

A metal fork with tongs splitting and forming into tiny branches and leaves like a tree digital art

3d render of insectoid alien dripping with black ink and rainbow paint on a planet

large highly detailed insect made of dripping cheese pizza on a plate photorealistic digital art

A spaceship flying through clouds next to alien creatures with strands of tissue and sinew connecting its jaws, by richard clifton-dey

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Anybody need a Maga cat avatar?

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

sporklift posted:

It's probably the word "dressing." They don't want people making sexy images of folks dressing and undressing. Try ranch dip instead?

Kylaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm SURE walking around in a respirator at all times in an (even more) OPEN BIDENing society is definitely not a recipe for disaster and anyone that's not cool with getting harassed by CHUDs are cave dwellers. I've got good brain!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
So what is the rule of uploading art you do not own?

I just want to see what it completes with the editted-to-a-mask image of Jon Arbuckle is all

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Some midjourney stuff:

Soda cans on a table, vaporwave, pastel pink and cyan color scheme

Galadriel eating a taco in a swimming pool

Gyaru elf

Oh, and one more thing:

Columbo in Doom (2016)

The bottom ones radiated such energy I had to upscale them. Possible also good avatar material.

Anthony Chuzzlewit
Oct 26, 2008

good for healthy

Got my Dall-E 2 invite, finally. These 50 tokens are going to go fast aren't they :(

vaporwave Mask of Tutankhamun

3d render of a cybernetic Mask of Tutankhamun covered in lights and circuitry, realistic, vivid, realistic reflections, 8k render

Tried a version of this. I think I need an AI that takes my meat-brain input and tells the other AI what I actually want.

the beatles abby road photo except it's the fellowship of the ring crossing into Mordor

Edit:
smiling horned demon with bat wings flying under a rainbow by lisa frank

Anthony Chuzzlewit fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jul 28, 2022

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Gold-plated skeleton wearing sunglasses and a hooded leather jacket taking a polaroid selfie in the mall

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Deltasquid posted:

Oh, and one more thing:

Columbo in Doom (2016)

The bottom ones radiated such energy I had to upscale them. Possible also good avatar material.

Good prompt and result. Columbo is always welcome in this thread!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

AHH F/UGH posted:

Gold-plated skeleton wearing sunglasses and a hooded leather jacket taking a polaroid selfie in the mall

:yohoho:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I thought I’d have the AI make some images based on some of my favorite song lyrics, here’s the results.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Cartoon Man posted:

I thought I’d have the AI make some images based on some of my favorite song lyrics, here’s the results.

I tried that once with Nightcafe.

"And the people bowed and prayed To the neon god they made"

Somehow gets us a green Baymax from Big Hero 6 puking in front of a neon mess in what appears to be a poorly maintained mall.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Cartoon Man posted:

damnit

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

still haven't used up my dall-e 2 credits because I'm having fun with craiyon

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Some of these are legit good

hatsune miku standing in line at the dmv

luke skywalker versus goku

stained glass anime jesus

twilight sparkle as first female president of the united states

a wizard who is bigger than the entire earth

I tried

Plumps
Apr 21, 2010
can these things make tessalations or similar types of infintely repeatable patterns that match up at the edge of the picture/tile?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
got dalle 2 access today and after 1 credit I'm already positive I'm going to blow a bunch of money on this

"Impressionist oil painting of a sheep surfing on a surfboard on the ocean"

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Plumps posted:

can these things make tessalations or similar types of infintely repeatable patterns that match up at the edge of the picture/tile?

you can cheat on dalle by using the inpainting feature

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
This poo poo is rad

futuristic city in hell with a crazy roller coaster going around it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

got dalle 2 access today and after 1 credit I'm already positive I'm going to blow a bunch of money on this

"Impressionist oil painting of a sheep surfing on a surfboard on the ocean"

tried to see how close I could get with craiyon