Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

I hate this game but mostly the people in it. cripes.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Up there with "We are the inheritors of the Golden Horde" ethnonationalist zealotry.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

TheWeedNumber posted:

HOLE IS OURS. JOIN GOOSEFLEET TODAY!

nighthawks :eyes:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
google translate of that post leaves out the last part which is Слава сибскваду Нахуй пидаров; which means 'glory to sibsquad, gently caress faggots'

idk why that's left out, but seems pertinent

Loky11 posted:

I hate this game but mostly the people in it. cripes.

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jul 27, 2022

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
so atrum uhh yall gonna shoot that guy out or just let that poo poo ride

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i used to think deadtear was a jerk

i still think hes a jerk but hes OUR jerk

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

probably let it ride. not everything goes into the logbook! And I know he knows what I mean!

Alone in the Dork
Dec 4, 2019

Lodebearing racist D-list alliance living in buffer zone space. Engineer says you cant touch it

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"Raytheon is too important to fail"

To be fair: not our alliance--not our moral albatross

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hang on, are we sure that stuff about plantations and gay people wasn’t just awkwardly phrased because english isn’t their native language?

Alone in the Dork
Dec 4, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

hang on, are we sure that stuff about plantations and gay people wasn’t just awkwardly phrased because english isn’t their native language?

I'm sorry my ability to detect sarcasm is broke

wat?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Alone in the Dork posted:

I'm sorry my ability to detect sarcasm is broke

wat?

We just had a multiple page derail with someone trying to claim that non-americans aren't being racist edgelords using words like sniggardly.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

edit: ^^ yeah that

just a joke about the poster who got probed for repeatedly wanting to give the benefit of the doubt to people using edgelord words because english might be their second language

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

ded posted:

He's a jerk to bad posters and dumb ideas, and he's rude, but I've never seen him lambast anyone except for what they do or say.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
they're a good poster, op

triaxius
Mar 18, 2002

dragonshardz posted:

Less than that.

You can send any and all ISK directly to the Goosefleet corp ingame.

I tried to do this after I reinstalled and logged in long enough to biomass my alts and take stock of my assets. I don't want to biomass Solo as I might come back at some point, just not now, and there is no use in billions of ISK just rotting. The few T2 ships and fits I have I'm going to hang on to.

Can you explain how to do this in terms that somebody is horrible at EVE can understand? I tried via my wallet, then I tried to find some way to do it via a corp search. It's probably some flashing button I overlooked due to suffering brain damage from having reinstalled this client.

edit: Yes, I also searched how to do this, the first few hits were from 10 years ago and referred to things that don't seem to exist anymore so I gave up.

triaxius fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 27, 2022

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

they're a good poster, op

Lets not take this too far.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Post removed apparently.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

CainFortea posted:

Lets not take this too far.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

triaxius posted:

I tried to do this after I reinstalled and logged in long enough to biomass my alts and take stock of my assets. I don't want to biomass Solo as I might come back at some point, just not now, and there is no use in billions of ISK just rotting. The few T2 ships and fits I have I'm going to hang on to.

Can you explain how to do this in terms that somebody is horrible at EVE can understand? I tried via my wallet, then I tried to find some way to do it via a corp search. It's probably some flashing button I overlooked due to suffering brain damage from having reinstalled this client.

edit: Yes, I also searched how to do this, the first few hits were from 10 years ago and referred to things that don't seem to exist anymore so I gave up.

Type "Goosefleet" in chat, right-click, Auto-link > corporation. Right-click again, "give ISK". Should do it. If not, you can send it to Siobhan MacLeary and I'll dump it into the Goosefleet coffers.

triaxius
Mar 18, 2002

dragonshardz posted:

Type "Goosefleet" in chat, right-click, Auto-link > corporation. Right-click again, "give ISK". Should do it. If not, you can send it to Siobhan MacLeary and I'll dump it into the Goosefleet coffers.

Thank you and done.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

Post removed apparently.

the /r/conservative mod overlap strikes again

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

A bastion of freeze peach

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Kazinsal posted:

Wrong subreddit, they mutter...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the post was removed for mentioning a man and woman having sex, very offensive to incels

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

There's some claims in the comments that it was fake but who knows.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

hailthefish posted:

There's some claims in the comments that it was fake but who knows.

doubt it tbqh

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

it's not like I was there so I can't say conclusively one way or the other, but it is much more believable that such things might be said than that someone would fake logs of them being said.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

triaxius posted:

Thank you and done.

Holy gently caress, that's an absolute wad of ISK. Greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Kazinsal posted:

Fwiw I talked with one of the mods and they cleared the situation up & aren't doing this

it's reddits weird ToS & zero-wiggle room administration, that have nothing to do w/ that sub otherwise that doesn't let you say someone did or 'is a' i.e. sexual predator, pedo, groomer, etc
(or Lemonhead or whatever, basically you can't say someone is anything, as far as I understand it, but especially pedophile, groomer, that kinda thing)

You can write your username on your b-hole, stick digimons in it n describe furnok dorn's weird ray romano kink he won't stop telling you about for upvotes in other parts of reddit

however you cannot write 'furnok dorn is Confirmed a hardcore ray romano fetishist' on your butthole, nor display a pic with a printed photograph of him falling into/out of your butthole, at least without his consent: it's a strange place, got diff. rules

even with clear documentation of it, because that constitutes harassment/doxxing, photographs of others w/o permission are also forbidden - but you CAN say xxxxxria attempted to groom you, or that you witnessed something happen

But it's not to cover stuff up

You can say things happened and list people (not irl identities, not victims of things w/o express consent) involved but you can't say 'xxxxx is a yyyyy' even if you think/know such

you can talk about how zzzzzz does/did/said a thing to you/others, but you can't just call them a weird sex weirdo - you can document the truth, just no real names, no photos w/o authorization

naming of victims of anything is particularly forbidden w/o their prior consent for that specific post

i.e. the tinal post, with the names/alias of the victim blurred, to my understanding, is allowed, but you can't say "this guy's a rapist" and I don't think you can link to the post since it'd have names - it's aimed at protecting victims, not people doing wrong

The mods are trying their best to stay out of it, and aren't in a cover-up, reddit has weird rules wrt sa

If you've got something you wanna post & aren't sure if it's allowed, I think you can just run it by em and they'll help make it compliant to the rules - they've gotta enforce it unilaterally or the sub gets closed, to my understanding

I may be interpreting this wrong, I'm not a reddit mod, but that's my understanding of it at least, it's not a political thing nor to protect any specific individual, just to protect people unilaterally in a way that wasn't designed for this issue but still has good intentions behind it and allows for the important info to be disseminated, it just can't carry accusations on top of it

Tl;dr:

this happened to me ✓

[Alias] did this to me ✓

[Alias] did this to [unnamed] ✓

Anything [Real name] anything ×

[unblurred photograph of individual without permission] ×

I have credible reason to believe this happened to [unnamed] ✓

I have credible reason to believe this happened to [named victim(s)] ×

Individual/organization is [accusation] ×

Here is documentation of individual or organization doing [bad thing] to [unnamed victim(s)] ✓

Here is documentation of individual or organization doing [bad thing] to [named victim(s)] ×

Here is documentation of individual or organization doing [bad thing] to [me] ✓

the only time you can name the victim of something is with their express consent or if it's you, is the really big thing + real names, + irl identifying photos

That's my understanding of it, at least. If your stuff gets removed, ask a mod how to make it compliant, they're not mean, you can run it by em before you post, too

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
u son of a bitch

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Furnok Dorn posted:

u son of a bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-2_OstpR5c

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

ded posted:

deadtear is the nicest misanthrope you'll ever meet

triaxius
Mar 18, 2002

dragonshardz posted:

Holy gently caress, that's an absolute wad of ISK. Greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

Just make sure poo poo is blown up involving shenanigans. Your poo poo or theirs, doesn't matter.

Oh and please never name an alliance after me. :cripes:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

GANDRAKBAN

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

triaxius posted:

Just make sure poo poo is blown up involving shenanigans. Your poo poo or theirs, doesn't matter.

Oh and please never name an alliance after me. :cripes:

Thanks to you we can welp more astrahus's on highsec gates than I have fingers to count!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

corgski posted:

Thanks to you we can welp more astrahus's on highsec gates than I have fingers to count!

We're going to have to step up to fortizars :v:

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I call this a win because they're leaving us for not being bigoted enough for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
So it's deleted and the last few posts in the thread say it was faked.

Any evidence either way?