Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

kntfkr posted:

Yeah, true but his reasoning is definitely that marijuana and hashish are haram, more so than any hygienic concern.

I don't remember him saying that it's Haram, but either way it's not acceptable

Edit: GodDAMMIT that's two crappy page snipes in row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Malik al-mulkshake

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

GolfHole posted:

id say its like pagliacci but really its more like if pagliacci also opened a lovely pizza parlor

But Doctor, I am Nathfield.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

It will just be normal food covered in ugly blue sauce and all the cheese will be blue cheese because Nathen doesn't know blue cheese isn't actually blue.

bluey sauce :colbert:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Am...am I the only person who sees the blue in blue cheese? Not the whole thing but the flecks of mold.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Actually,

you're correct

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yeah, blue cheeses have blue flecks. For blue cheese dressing I don't know, but since it's American it's probably 99% oil, salt and corn syrup anyway.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I mean most dressing is 50-75% oil. I make my own at home, and that's usually the ratio.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Escape From Noise posted:

I mean most dressing is 50-75% oil. I make my own at home, and that's usually the ratio.

Oh god after all the Saudi oil is gone there will be no more Garfield related Entergagment or salad dressing!

The world is doomed!!!!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

dr_rat posted:

Oh god after all the Saudi oil is gone there will be no more Garfield related Entergagment or salad dressing!

The world is doomed!!!!!

That's Arabiolosis for you.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathfield presents: Blue Chew for celibates.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

That's Arabiolosis for you.

Oh, just looked it up. He's from U.A.E. I swear it saw somewhere in this thread mentioning he was Saudi.

My mistake!

(also apparently he co-wrote two movies and co-directed one. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6557102/)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Two short films, didn't know about the second one. Sounds a lot like the first one.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I don’t remember it coming up before, but https://www.nathenmazri.com is pretty great.

You can book him for your event straight from the website, with a handy drop-down listing what you want him to talk about! Although I don’t know who wouldn’t choose “All of the above” :allears:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

david_a posted:

I don’t remember it coming up before, but https://www.nathenmazri.com is pretty great.

You can book him for your event straight from the website, with a handy drop-down listing what you want him to talk about! Although I don’t know who wouldn’t choose “All of the above” :allears:

At the top of the site it says "20M+ IMPRESSIONS" and I thought he might also be the worlds greatest impressionist, but nah turns out he was just talking about some social media metric bollocks.

Also the booking page appears to be tripping.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

dr_rat posted:

Oh, just looked it up. He's from U.A.E. I swear it saw somewhere in this thread mentioning he was Saudi.

My mistake!
I think he lives in Dubai and Toronto, but his family is tied to Saudi oil money?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

david_a posted:

You can book him for your event straight from the website, with a handy drop-down listing what you want him to talk about!

That's a nice website feature. For a clown to have.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

david_a posted:

"Nathen doesn’t have a hint of Zuckerberg’s arrogance or Jeff Bezos’ flippant villainy.” - Mel Magazine

Hmmm.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

david_a posted:

I have friends who are planning a wedding... That's an event. What a great gift I could give them

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Killingyouguy! posted:

I have friends who are planning a wedding... That's an event. What a great gift I could give them

I'd pay some money to watch Nathen Mazri crashing a goon wedding

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Is that a velvet painting of John Travolta holding a smaller John Travolta?

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

Is that a velvet painting of John Travolta holding a smaller John Travolta?

Close, it's a velvet painting of Nick Cave holding a little Nick Cave

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Trying to gently caress and failing is not the same as celibacy :colbert:

Uh-

I've never been more afraid in my life

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Mazri Kanata

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
What the gently caress

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
That already loving exists. Disney and Swarovski already have a contract in place. What is he even suggesting here?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
My vague guess at interpreting is he means he's gonna do some kinda similar business where he makes little figurines and sells them for massive amounts of money. But uhh, given that he only owns the "nathfield" license either he finds someone with rights to a popular IP for his plan or he makes a tiny MALIK UL MULK so you too can punish sinners and piss people off over the internet.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

kntfkr posted:

That already loving exists. Disney and Swarovski already have a contract in place. What is he even suggesting here?

Maybe he wants to push his way into the partnership as an unnecessary middleman and he thinks that this idea will be embraced by the companies

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Maybe he wants to push his way into the partnership as an unnecessary middleman and he thinks that this idea will be embraced by the companies

It is probably this. I can picture him pitching the idea to the girls at the Swarovski store.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

A lot of tech firms already make money by forcing themselves into a transaction as an unnecessary middleman.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he was at a jewellery store and remembered that he had a website set up to sell this kind of tat.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Ghostlight posted:

he was at a jewellery store and remembered that he had a website set up to sell this kind of tat.

It's both of these, but they're indistinguishable from each other as thoughts in his head

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
When we licensed Disney princess poo poo, we couldn't use clamshell bra Ariel for MENA retailers/distributors and had to have her in the wearing a dress human form, which wasn't part of the style guide for the category we were in (stationery) & the grunts at Disney kept rejecting poo poo for that reason in their stupid licensing portal. Had to get someone on the phone. Disney sucks.

I've worked for two companies that have picked up and dropped Disney licenses because Disney is the only party that profits off of it. Their fees and royalties are offensive. Which is unsurprising.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

try sanrio

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Yaldabaoth posted:

A lot of tech firms already make money by forcing themselves into a transaction as an unnecessary middleman.

Shut up

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
George Lucas who is known for his laissez-faire attitude towards Star Wars merchandising rights.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Those Star Wars figurines are uglier than poo poo though.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Those Star Wars figurines are uglier than poo poo though.

At least they do look like crystal except the Vader one which looks like a misplaced children's toy

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
starwarvsky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I will not stop posting @nathfield until a giant crystal death star the size of a grapefruit is permanently adorning my desk.