Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Bustin makes me feel Rodd

Also I don’t care that he made fun of me before for liking stupid statistics, it’s funny as hell to look at Graphtreon and seeing the most minor of dips the weekend stav left but all July has been a massive loving spike. TAFS is delivering, folks, you love to see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
bust rodd got whacked by cgi robert deniro

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

stump collector posted:

bust rodd got whacked off by cgi robert deniro

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

ben shapino posted:

anyone got any funny stories about sex??? anyone?? possibly while high? bust rodd, i'm looking in your direction

is this a ref to the simpsons episode with cypress hill and sonic youth. i sure hope so

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

final test ep is up

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

final test ep is up

its the best one yet, this show is really coming along

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

gei six edim

Meth Rollins
Jun 24, 2005
Via somebody on reddit:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

is this a ref to the simpsons episode with cypress hill and sonic youth. i sure hope so

you know it is my man

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

when bust rodd isn't posting, all the other posters should be asking, "where's bust rodd?"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
where is bust rodd

where is he

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

we're free guys. I can finally say it: I think having sex with attractive women who don't smell bad or have bpd or are in a cult or a polycule or a crust punk bad or whatever is cool. and we have sex in a normal bedroom and not somewhere thaqt looks like its from saw IV. thats the best kind of sex to me.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

new ep slaps and has gotten me excited

if they actually keep this up, and do video or whatever i will finally start paying. nick managed to bootstrap his way into the industry lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

like part of the angle nick is going for is FM talk radio like with the soundboard stuff and the jokes but Nick subverts it.

also lol at Nick and Adam teaming up the *boop* timings together. very good teamwork. im happy to see them hitting a stride

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KoRMaK posted:

new ep slaps and has gotten me excited

if they actually keep this up, and do video or whatever i will finally start paying. nick managed to bootstrap his way into the industry lol

he's the eggers of podcasting

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

the show is a lot more improved by having a structure than i would have thought lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Farm Frenzy posted:

we're free guys. I can finally say it: I think having sex with attractive women who don't smell bad or have bpd or are in a cult or a polycule or a crust punk bad or whatever is cool. and we have sex in a normal bedroom and not somewhere thaqt looks like its from saw IV. thats the best kind of sex to me.

I had been thinking to myself, "drat, maybe the fact that I've never had sex in a Wendy's dumpster with a girl who sold me all her Yugi-oh cards for oregano disguised as weed... maybe I've never really lived at all."

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

It really would be the best narrative if they were serious about ending the show (mainly driven by one person) but then they had so much fun doing all this now that they’re in it for years.

It’s all about perseverance.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Maybe getting back on the road reminded Nick he hates traveling and touring and that made him want to make sure the podcast goes on so he doesn't have to stoop to that again.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ElGroucho posted:

I had been thinking to myself, "drat, maybe the fact that I've never had sex in a Wendy's dumpster with a girl who sold me all her Yugi-oh cards for oregano disguised as weed... maybe I've never really lived at all."

It’s possible he doesn’t know about this new thread and is casting mournful stares at the locked cumtown thread :ssh:

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Cael posted:

It really would be the best narrative if they were serious about ending the show (mainly driven by one person) but then they had so much fun doing all this now that they’re in it for years.

It’s all about perseverance.

i dont see how anyone could have the desire to write and perform comedy, do it successfully enough to build a huge following, then walk away from it all?

tom myers cant even stop, the idea that nick would end the show just to do Nothing never seemed that credible

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Cumming in 0 gravity would be cool

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

uhhh Houston, we have bust

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Farm Frenzy posted:

we're free guys. I can finally say it: I think having sex with attractive women who don't smell bad or have bpd

I have BPD why does everyone hate us

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
tranziz ansari

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i think 'perseverance' might be the only word nick knows how to spell

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
what my adam friedland show listening party looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Ep342t9xs

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbfBQZhPe9U

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
did he really run all that way without taking a break?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmfao

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

lol

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
my dad was indian forrest gump and my mother was julia vins, so i would buy my golgappa from Vkusno i tochka and not eat them due to body dismorphia

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

indian forrest gump witnessing gandhi molesting children

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I wonder what the black panther stand in will be

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
probably indian

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The war in the movie is because of the smell crazy in there guy

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

holefoods posted:

indian forrest gump witnessing gandhi molesting children

gandhi walks out of a house and indian forrest gump starts making kid screaming noises

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
bust rodd if ur out there i want to hear sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Sunk Dunk posted:

bust rodd if ur out there i want to hear sex

https://twitter.com/legotrillermoth/status/1552404979834667013?t=KNKk4yRK_uWmcNJa9PtNeQ&s=19