Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe it stands for hidgey pidgey, a type of pre-meditated murder in englond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

mactheknife posted:

genuinely, how does that even happen

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/814652033349382144?s=20&t=LTesM_9aPq3N7mbcg_xOMg

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
someone please tell me how you leave skid marks while wearing pants please

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://stadia.google.com/

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Alaois posted:

HP Sauce isn't named after Harry Potter, that would be stupid and incredibly stereotypical of the English people

its named after the House of Parliament

People are going to think you're joking but this is 100% right. It's even on the bottle!

itsnews
Jul 25, 2022

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The only sauce approved for this thread is The Sauce, Alex Zayne

Still can’t believe he got that Taco Bell sponsorship.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i think HP sauce is great, it's like a steak sauce for sandwiches. had no idea it was the same thing as brown sauce, are y'all lying to me?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me when i'm looking for a sandwich sauce for steaks

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

mactheknife posted:

it's possible that the pants were more porous than jeans, like basketball shorts

they also could not have been wearing underwear

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

mactheknife posted:

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
I went to an ROH show in Boston around 06 or so and the gentleman in the first row in front of me was so large A. a foot of asscrack was staring at me all night and B. A guardrail bump slammed into his knees and the chair exploded underneath him

So I can see it

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

King Bahamut posted:

I went to an ROH show in Boston around 06 or so and the gentleman in the first row in front of me was so large A. a foot of asscrack was staring at me all night and B. A guardrail bump slammed into his knees and the chair exploded underneath him

So I can see it

Did he happen to be wearing a DC themed top and mugging for the camera every 2 minutes like he was more important than the match because I may know the guy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

where'd you get the top

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

mactheknife posted:

There’s at least one story in the r/relationships thread in gbs about a dude who refused to wipe his rear end at all because touching your rear end like that is gay

I could see the people in question having that mentality

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani

Manwithastick posted:

Did he happen to be wearing a DC themed top and mugging for the camera every 2 minutes like he was more important than the match because I may know the guy

I don’t remember the shirt but he might have been that kind of indie fan. Anyhow TK needs to get his streaming deal settled so I can go back and look, there was a great Briscoes brawl that obliterated the floor seating and someone ended up in a trash can

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

where'd you get the top

:drat:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/vintagepuro/status/1552443745442091009

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

im the lady in the front row that starts clapping as soon as the backslide is hooked in

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1552723132276146178?s=20&t=cw3OchNS_K1qlUdDl7Yqyw

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

PRO.
CLICK.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/yayr619/status/1552757292545744896

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I don’t know why but this is reminding me of when Claudio Castignoli and Chris Hero were the Kings of Wrestling and just Elbowed/Uppercutted the poo poo out of everyone. That was so great, you guys.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I know I’m naive but I was hoping that everyone could have gotten along with each other.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's Eddie, he hates everybody

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Prayin' for that chair

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Rarity posted:

It's Eddie, he hates everybody

Except for Willow apparently, and now I really need to see the two of them interacting

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Eddie addresses his enemies (it takes up an entire episode of Dynamite)

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

I know I’m naive but I was hoping that everyone could have gotten along with each other.

Not everyone is gonna like everyone and Eddie will be the first to tell you he's the rear end in a top hat so remember that. Just because he doesn't like someone doesn't mean they are bad. He can dislike Bryan all he wants but Bryan is in my top 5 of all time easily and he seems like a cool dude if a bit of a bully. But a bully in a fun way like picking on the big show not a bully like JBL

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ed right Sam bad

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/1552772625306353664?s=20&t=menxl8qkGTWcwyZZCyZ23A

Dwight, a potential wwe superstar

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Dwight, a potential wwe superstar

I'm already imagining his awful offense

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

That made me think of Dwight Schrute, pro-wrestler, and now I want to see him and Mose team up to fight The Briscoes over Farm Boys Supremacy.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Shard posted:

Not everyone is gonna like everyone and Eddie will be the first to tell you he's the rear end in a top hat so remember that. Just because he doesn't like someone doesn't mean they are bad. He can dislike Bryan all he wants but Bryan is in my top 5 of all time easily and he seems like a cool dude if a bit of a bully. But a bully in a fun way like picking on the big show not a bully like JBL

Who among us doesn't have a ludicrous amount of petty grudges we know are kind of petty and dumb and have to work through to be normal?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Eddie not having much to say about PAC probably due to him being so private and keeping it to "best athlete in the locker room" is extremely on brand for PAC

lol at Diamante being "the baby"

Atillo
Jan 9, 2007

Abusing vloggers for months then complaining that Ethan's changed because he doesn't invite him on any more is peak Eddie

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when you get deep into that stuff stop and remember eddie became the locker room leader guy doing big speeches with everyone gathered around him like 1 month into joining aew

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sry it was like 5 months. feels like nothing.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Eddie hates all those people as much as he loves his wife.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

"All the guys I hang out with are ugly"
"Penta is my best friend"

Therefore...Eddie doesn't hang out with his best friend.

fez_machine posted:

Eddie hates all those people as much as he loves his wife.

Eddie's wife is making him sleep in the locker room for covering her in barbed wire last week.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jul 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Eddie addresses his enemies (it takes up an entire episode of Dynamite)

It's a long series of people walking out to the top of the ramp, confused; "Eddie I didn't realize that bothered you, I'm sor-" "SHUT UP, I'M DONE TALKIN' ABOUT YOU, NEXT DUDE: "

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/DanhausenAD/status/1552743252234747904

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jul 29, 2022