Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Cartoon Man posted:

I thought I’d have the AI make some images based on some of my favorite song lyrics, here’s the results.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cartoon Man posted:

I thought I’d have the AI make some images based on some of my favorite song lyrics, here’s the results.

To be honest, the beginning of this series felt it was going to end up being loss.

edit: wait.... IT IS. gently caress

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

EVIL Gibson posted:

To be honest, the beginning of this series felt it was going to end up being loss.

edit: wait.... IT IS. gently caress

:cawg:

Heh, it’s based on this:

It makes a pretty awful Loss Meme:

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Jul 28, 2022

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cartoon Man posted:

:cawg:

Heh, it’s based on this:

yah, it's a shame because I can usually get it

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
My invite for DALLE2 came through, but what the gently caress is with requiring a telephone number? That seems like some absolute bullshit.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

LordAdakos posted:

My invite for DALLE2 came through, but what the gently caress is with requiring a telephone number? That seems like some absolute bullshit.

it's a common way to prevent a single person from creating more than one free account. sure, you can use your work number or your landline, but the names have to be different for each one.

if they didn't do that, 100+ could be picked up by one person leaving less people without an invite.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Jul 28, 2022

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LordAdakos posted:

What, you don't have a burner phone?

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009

mobby_6kl posted:

What, you don't have a burner phone?

I kept making prank calls so they took my phone away :(

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
move over boomer shooters, time for boomer rts isometric shooters!!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Booty Pageant posted:

drat, that game is going straight to the top of the charts. But I’m gonna wait for the Battle Chest edition before I buy it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Booty Pageant posted:

i wonder how long it will be before they teach an AI to program games and this can be real.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
From Dall-E2 (there's no way I'm not spending 15$ for 115 more attempts, at least to start. After that we'll see...)

Starcraft in the style of Hayao Miyazaki

A screenshot of Starcraft in the style of Bill Waterson

A screenshot of Starcraft in the style of H.R. Giger

A starcraft game in the style of Salvador Dali

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

After a few variations of ...

"Anime Key visual full length character design, digital art of a beautiful young female teen superheroine Kriegsmarine sailor steering a battleship, she is wearing a captain's hat, artstation; official media; very well drawn by Boris Vallejo and painted by William-Adolphe Bouguereau"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
"an ancient civilization constructing an enormous cheeseburger"

HUMIIERC HUNGERS :catstare:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

AARD VARKMAN posted:

"an ancient civilization constructing an enormous cheeseburger"

oh poo poo. the ancients had a loving plan.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

awwww it's a buttplug

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blow posted:

After a few variations of ...

"Anime Key visual full length character design, digital art of a beautiful young female teen superheroine Kriegsmarine sailor steering a battleship, she is wearing a captain's hat, artstation; official media; very well drawn by Boris Vallejo and painted by William-Adolphe Bouguereau"

making anime girls is free you can use art breeder. it has an anime category
https://www.artbreeder.com

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Or use make girls moe if you want to see what state of the art was like 5 years ago.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How is anime not against their TOS

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

How is anime not against their TOS

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
"frog dressed as a fat Midwestern tourist by Norman Rockwell"

naem
May 29, 2011

I was just thinking about all those youtube videos where the top possible word salad description would guarantee lots of views that were/are churned out by people overseas like “pregnant Frozen Elsa spider-man spaghetti accident”

we won’t need content creators for social media anymore just out new super ai pal generating perfect abstract lucid dream eye candy, forever

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm sad that no one is wearing a penis hat

"Bachelorette party posing with dinosaurs at Jurassic Park, photo 1998"

naem
May 29, 2011

Rutibex posted:

i wonder how long it will be before they teach an AI to program games and this can be real.

about 7 months from now at which point there is no more need for stem majors

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

TIP posted:

I'm sad that no one is wearing a penis hat

"Bachelorette party posing with dinosaurs at Jurassic Park, photo 1998"

Usually Dalle isn't quite this bad with faces, right?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Rinkles posted:

Usually Dalle isn't quite this bad with faces, right?

I think the more people there are the worse their faces are (but I could be wrong)

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

TIP posted:

I think the more people there are the worse their faces are (but I could be wrong)

It's not the number of people, but the size of the faces. Their process starts with a 64x64 image which is then upscaled (with guidance from the prompt) to first 256x256 then 1024x1024. I guess the upscaling process has a harder time generating proper faces from a few pixles in the 64x64 image but does a better job when it has a full face to work with

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
have run a bunch of stuff today, lots of unusable stuff. it doesn't seem able to do 3 separate animals and starts morphing 2 together

"a raccoon dressed as a punk woman in the colors of a jawbreaker typing at a computer" +1 edit to fix the right side of the face

"a fat orange cat wearing an Italian suit lounging in a beach chair in front of a luxurious pool, high quality photo"

"Painted portrait of a snooty man that only eats blueberries" the one that missed part of the prompt was easily the best:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Hey that combine-multiple-prompt thing works the exact way I was hoping it would.

An alien city by Hieronymus Bosch digital art

Took roughly 25 prompts to make that.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Atoramos posted:

Hey that combine-multiple-prompt thing works the exact way I was hoping it would.

An alien city by Hieronymus Bosch digital art

Took roughly 25 prompts to make that.

This AI art is very impressionist. as in it always conveys the impression of what you ask, but doesn't quite do the job. In a real Hieronymus Bosch painting I could zoom in and look at the details. But with this when I look closer it becomes noise

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Rutibex posted:

This AI art is very impressionist. as in it always conveys the impression of what you ask, but doesn't quite do the job. In a real Hieronymus Bosch painting I could zoom in and look at the details. But with this when I look closer it becomes noise

the ideal ai art viewing experience

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I've liked airships ever since I was a kid. Lana's Airship in particular. An aircraft held aloft purely with vacuum "filled" spheres. Great concept, but the material science hasn't quite caught up yet. The problem being that any substance currently strong enough to contain a vacuum is too heavy to produce lift.

It all seems possible now.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Rutibex posted:

That just means he needs to make a bigger one, then zoom it out

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Tunicate posted:

That just means he needs to make a bigger one, then zoom it out

Funny, the original one was actually 20% larger but imgur won't host it. Honestly, I disagree with the comment for two reasons. First off, yea you could just render this at a different scale (and use different prompts. Mine were specifically targeted at architecture and not little creatures and such). Secondly, while this is a weakness of Dall E, Disco Diffusion doesn't share this issue. Consider the 'infinite-resolution' images that allow for the animation I made here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpdOxpKNCE

Disco is capable of image-reinterpretation better than what Dall-E currently offers.

More Dall-E 2:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Ferrets

A high quality photograph of a rich techno bro cryptocoin billionaire who just realized he forgot the password to his crypto wallet and is sad beyond compare digital art

A high quality photograph of a horrible scary tooth monster with dental horrors and shards of bone digital art

High quality photo of a depressed Jar Jar Binks slumped on a bench with tears in his eyes

Jar Jar Binks in Mad Max

3D render of the muppets in the movie Mad Max in the style of Hayao Miyazaki digital art high detail

3D render of the muppets in the style of Hayao Miyazaki digital art high detail

Mad Max in the style of in the style of Hayao Miyazaki clean digital art

Diablo in the style of in the style of Hayao Miyazaki

Shrek in the style of in the style of Hayao Miyazaki

Winnie the Pooh tired and sad smoking a pipe, high quality digital art

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 29, 2022

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Anybody have one(s) that came out so good you almost don't want to post it online in case you want to use it for something later? lol

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

Anybody have one(s) that came out so good you almost don't want to post it online in case you want to use it for something later? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

I made my dnd char in dalle2,
an exiled halfling prince, fey wanderer, son of a famous family of bird like men and catlike women