Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Teagan posted:

hahahaha nice! I can remember asking questions about knuckle tattoos and getting draggggggged for it. Today I asked my artist and he was like "Why should anyone give a gently caress what you decide to put on your body and in what order?"

Goooooooooooooood the arguments in the early 2000's about whether people should be "allowed" to get sleeves before anything else was exhausting.
I was sorta friends with a guy that was a zealot about this (despite not having any tattoos) and if I heard him bring it up, I'd badger him about making a list of what placements and subjects are allowed and in what order.
Of course he never made the list because he was full of poo poo.

Now I want more tattoos but I hate my body right now and don't want anyone to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Knuckle tattoos in a KFC drive thru.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

That shirt is awesome

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Swan Song is my 3 year old's favorite Bane song ("play the one where the man yells"). I'll have to show him that.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Heh, it was at least partially inspired by the Carcass album.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

FreshFeesh posted:

That shirt is awesome
And it shows the devils that LOVE IS REAL

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Inzombiac posted:

Goooooooooooooood the arguments in the early 2000's about whether people should be "allowed" to get sleeves before anything else was exhausting.
I was sorta friends with a guy that was a zealot about this (despite not having any tattoos) and if I heard him bring it up, I'd badger him about making a list of what placements and subjects are allowed and in what order.
Of course he never made the list because he was full of poo poo.

Now I want more tattoos but I hate my body right now and don't want anyone to see it.

The arguments about EVERYTHING in the early 2000s hahahahahaha!!! I am not as nice as I was back then. My body. gently caress off. hahahahah

I wonder if that girl who used to bully me about my nose is still around

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I understand all the boomer advices came from different times where maybe this mattered but my bank manager has a hand tattoo so not even a suit can cover it, actually pretty much everyone everywhere has huge tattoos. We've gotten to the who the gently caress cares point and it's great.

"You're not gonna get jobs if you get tattoos" is now pretty lol in retrospect.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Me working for the Department of Mental Health with a hand tattoo of a syringe.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Elentor posted:

I understand all the boomer advices came from different times where maybe this mattered but my bank manager has a hand tattoo so not even a suit can cover it, actually pretty much everyone everywhere has huge tattoos. We've gotten to the who the gently caress cares point and it's great.

"You're not gonna get jobs if you get tattoos" is now pretty lol in retrospect.

Hahaha, yeah. I had to get fingerprinted for a security clearance recently, and the receptionist lady for the mounties , with short curly, pure silver hair, appeared more senior than my mother, had a huge rose tattoo all across her neck and throat. That's probably the most conservative hiring environment I can imagine.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Teagan posted:

The arguments about EVERYTHING in the early 2000s hahahahahaha!!! I am not as nice as I was back then. My body. gently caress off. hahahahah

I wonder if that girl who used to bully me about my nose is still around

It's really cool how chill and non-judgemental this thread is. Your new tattoo is cool, I haven't gotten one in years, I need to work on that.

I've been out of the military for 2 months now, I think it shows. I keep expecting someone to tell me to get a haircut.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Elviscat posted:

It's really cool how chill and non-judgemental this thread is. Your new tattoo is cool, I haven't gotten one in years, I need to work on that.

I've been out of the military for 2 months now, I think it shows. I keep expecting someone to tell me to get a haircut.

Get a hair cut hippy.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

:angel:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Elviscat posted:

Never get a haircuit.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I saw a tank.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

you tank so?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Fantastic bit of kit.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That’s a M-18 Hellcat tank destroyer.

Super cool.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Crab Dad posted:

That’s a M-18 Hellcat tank destroyer.

Super cool.

:wrong: That's a ford dealership

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I imagine it's there because there's a Blue Angels event in town today.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I love Luna!

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Everyone here looks so nice :3:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Desmodus rotundus posted:

Everyone here looks so nice :3:

I asked this before and you didn't notice or did notice and didn't respond. Are you a #nin99 person?

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Desert Bus posted:

I asked this before and you didn't notice or did notice and didn't respond. Are you a #nin99 person?

HAHA! I missed it and yes! :cool: Good to see ya!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

From my first night in the new apartment. Rare appearance of the tattoo over my heart.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Desmodus rotundus posted:

HAHA! I missed it and yes! :cool: Good to see ya!

I was "cheeseb0y" or some variant, hell if I can remember lol. I saw your email addy earlier on and was all "poo poo, I know that name!" Hell if I can remember your username on there but your real name is burned into my brain for some reason.

Edit: Justmcg ended up as NIN's keyboard tech apparently.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Desert Bus posted:

I was "cheeseb0y" or some variant, hell if I can remember lol. I saw your email addy earlier on and was all "poo poo, I know that name!" Hell if I can remember your username on there but your real name is burned into my brain for some reason.

Edit: Justmcg ended up as NIN's keyboard tech apparently.

To be fair I do have a pretty good name 😎 and yes I remember you!!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

does that shoulder say, "Life sucks, cum" ?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

"LIFE
SUCKS
SCUM
gently caress"

It's a recreation of one of GG Allin's tattoos.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

:mad:

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
A handsome boy, pictured here at 20% unibrow. With me luck in reaching Unification.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

My best friend/sister and me at a wedding ~5 years ago.
I'm on the right, making the dumb face.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Dumb face is good face.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Jesus my farmers tan.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Sometimes I go on a stroll, embrace the wind, and cosplay a Very Cool Dude

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crosspostin offscreen burgers. Man I only eat garbage.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Have been enjoying time at the park lately

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Teagan posted:

Have been enjoying time at the park lately

OMG great hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Desert Bus posted:

OMG great hair

Thanks!! It is going purple in the next few days :)