Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got to the first Moebius scene and the story has me fully engaged. Can't wait to see the escalations from here, this game kicks rear end and I feel like Im still in the Prologue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I posted a meme about them copying SMT character designs, but the music really reminds me of it, it's crazy. Especially the menu music which sounds like it could be directly from SMTV. Kicks rear end.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Obsessed with switching character often in battle. You can really gently caress up an enemy much faster than the ai can this way but it’s easy to get overwhelmed lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I posted a meme about them copying SMT character designs, but the music really reminds me of it, it's crazy. Especially the menu music which sounds like it could be directly from SMTV. Kicks rear end.

lol that Taion is straight up Black Persona 5 Protagonist

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

black baby persona 5 protagonist

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plutonis posted:

lol that Taion is straight up Black Persona 5 Protagonist

Noah is literally just Fynn lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Noah is literally just Fynn lol

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I would love to smell Mio's flute or maybe put my own mouth on it. Just kidding lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Standing perfectly still and silent with my nose 0.001mm from the door while Eunie's in the bathroom.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hizke posted:

I would love to smell Mio's flute or maybe put my own mouth on it. Just kidding lol

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Standing perfectly still and silent with my nose 0.001mm from the door while Eunie's in the bathroom.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Going for a 100% No Bathing run. Let's see how dirty Mio gets.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gonna be able to smell em through the exhaust vent Lol.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

In Training posted:

gonna be able to smell em through the exhaust vent Lol.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

This is how you recruit Francis York Morgan

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Take a smellpon, friends.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
:)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Take a smellpon, friends.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This game also reminds me of FFXV with the goth crew and camp sites etc. It's so sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this line is the only thing i remember about Xenosaga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXWTkdJJNh8&t=8851s

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

this line is the only thing i remember about Xenosaga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXWTkdJJNh8&t=8851s

lmao i knew thatd be the line. xenosaga ftw though

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This game also reminds me of FFXV with the goth crew and camp sites etc. It's so sick

Watching the Organization XIII moebius on the cutscene after the first chapter ends and doing the so much win picard face

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Working instead of playing this and I'm pissed.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

hiz is this you?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

hiz is this you?

ban this mf for doxxing.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Man, Mwamba is one day away from retirement. Wonder what will happen to him on this op.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

Man, Mwamba is one day away from retirement. Wonder what will happen to him on this op.

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nice, Mwamba's a great guy. Shame I can't change his equipment, moves or assign skill points. Probably just a glitch. Now, let's watch this next cutscene, looks like Mwamba is heading into a dark cave!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mwamba forever. ✊🏿

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kongming posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Nice, Mwamba's a great guy. Shame I can't change his equipment, moves or assign skill points. Probably just a glitch. Now, let's watch this next cutscene, looks like Mwamba is heading into a dark cave!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mwamba forever. ✊🏿

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mwamba forever. ✊🏿

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted: