Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mr. Fix It posted:

i dunno, noted chinese leader Xi jinping sucks p hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

saw this in a discord and i'm not sure if it's meant to be pro-Xi or making fun of memes or making fun of Xi for being a hypocrite

i think it's the first one but i dont know

Criss-cross
Jun 14, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Just LOL, LMAO if you think China is in any way anywhere near as evil and hosed up as the US.

Totalitarian dictatorship is good, actually

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

america and china are bad, imo

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
China isn't good, its just not as bad as the US.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

got any other amazing nuggets of enlightenment to share with us

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

yeah, i got a whole list of countries which are bad (it's all of them)

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

The U.S. runs genocidal detention camps?

Even if they the US never had, it's still something bad leftists cry out constantly about how the US is forever evil and should never, ever be trusted on anything and destroyed if possible... but seem to have a completely different opinion on China's genocidal detention camps.

Just LOL, LMAO if you think China is in any way anywhere near as evil and hosed up as the US.

Speaking of bad dumbos.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
The enemy of my enemy (USA) is my friend.

Even if said enemy would hate me in the first place.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Jeoh posted:

yeah, i got a whole list of countries which are bad (it's all of them)

Yeah but I guess this makes you a lib because there are bad anarchists on youtube

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yeah I'm sure the 17th-century Norfolk people who came up with the word dumpling were really concerned about what the correct fillings were :rolleyes:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

China isn't good, its just not as bad as the US.

Ok BJB, compare them

I want a report on why China is not as bad as the US, and I'll give you three days to do it. If not, you're going to sleep for an amount of time that I determine using a random number generator.

I don't have a minimum length, nor do I have any qualifications as to what you need to put in there. All I'm asking for is some effort, rather than a one liner

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

a good old fashioned mod challenge
:neckbeard:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

If you folks don't mind I'm gonna pop into the musk thread and tell everyone there how much worse Bezos is. Then I'm gonna go into the rejected parents thread and tell them how much worse some other parents were.

Just doin my duty.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok BJB, compare them

I want a report on why China is not as bad as the US, and I'll give you three days to do it. If not, you're going to sleep for an amount of time that I determine using a random number generator.

I don't have a minimum length, nor do I have any qualifications as to what you need to put in there. All I'm asking for is some effort, rather than a one liner

Excellent!

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

AHH F/UGH posted:

saw this in a discord and i'm not sure if it's meant to be pro-Xi or making fun of memes or making fun of Xi for being a hypocrite

i think it's the first one but i dont know

this is a common meme format, its making fun of xi

Atopian
Sep 23, 2014

I need a security perimeter with Venetian blinds.

Alan Smithee posted:

a good old fashioned mod challenge
:neckbeard:

The entertainment we need, not the entertainment we deserve.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok BJB, compare them

5,000 years is technically a random number.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Shumagorath posted:

5,000 years is technically a random number.

would honestly be an amazing coda but sadly, unfeasible

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

5,000 days will suffice.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Yeah I'm sure the 17th-century Norfolk people who came up with the word dumpling were really concerned about what the correct fillings were :rolleyes:

why are you such a worthless poo poo

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

893 days, to commemorate how long Xi Dada has remained in China during COVID-19.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
One lungfish for every time China obstructed a WHO investigation into the origins of covid-19.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

5 years for the new plan

ili
Jul 26, 2003

8964 hours, which is completely random and doesn't reference a date and even if it did nothing happened then.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

ili posted:

8964 hours, which is completely random and doesn't reference a date and even if it did nothing happened then.

Atopian
Sep 23, 2014

I need a security perimeter with Venetian blinds.
250 hours

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

ili posted:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

ili posted:

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
888 hours

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Divide it up however you see fit

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok BJB, compare them

subbed

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok BJB, compare them

this is actually one of the easier mod challenges I've ever seen, just edit copy/edit paste some poo poo Noam Chomsky said recently and ur good to go

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

The Great Autismo! posted:

this is actually one of the easier mod challenges I've ever seen, just edit copy/edit paste some poo poo Noam Chomsky said recently and ur good to go

Literally I'll even accept that!

Less than 24 hours and BJB can't even do it smh

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
If he completes it, I'll compose my own 3000 word essay on why Xi Jinping is a pussy rear end bitch.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Now that Ive had both lao gan ma and mooncake, Ive been feeling like a real wolf warrior

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I bought a mooncake once from the store. It was dry, crumbled in my mouth into a dust, and had no flavor.

Hence, China sucks. :colbert:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

god please help me posted:

I bought a mooncake once from the store. It was dry, crumbled in my mouth into a dust, and had no flavor.

I think you ate my spirit animal.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
There's this one Chinese bakery over by my Costco that advertises mooncakes, but it's kinda far and after shopping at Costco I'm always thinking about what I just bought and forget to go there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
is it a shiny laboratory making mooncakes from a machine, excellently and properly filled with strange monstrosities of high (food) science? if no then its not gonna be good