Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

the milk machine posted:

can you link any good channels/vids? i love poo poo like that

probably not, since it's just a passing interest of mine.

You can search terms like:

Inverted Aquarium
Upside-down fish tank
Vertical Aquarium
Above water fish tank
Bridge aquarium
Multi-level aquarium

And you'll get some crazy DIY stuff that I would never think of in a million years. Some of them are as complicated as giant ant farms.

It's hard to post an exciting link for you, because fish people are generally slow and chill as a rule, and their editing is non-existent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge7DDX5zsss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

a sign of the times

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Fun fact: koalas can grind coffee beans and flower with their paw claws.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Kinda ruins the atmosphere of "no one talks to eachother in bed" I had going on but oh well

I could tell more women stories but even I am getting bored of them by now. There's another one. She's a friend's ex. Blah blah blah

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

CaptainBeefart posted:

Fun fact: koalas can grind coffee beans and flower with their paw claws.

They got two thumbs you bet they can

Two dicks too

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

id rather eat pizza than meet the president tbh

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Koalas having two dicks is something even I have to google to make sure some Aussie isn't loving me around

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Ol sakkman posted:

They got two thumbs you bet they can

Two dicks too

he was a two dick bear
shoobity doobity shoo shoo

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Ol sakkman posted:

Koalas having two dicks is something even I have to google to make sure some Aussie isn't loving me around

koalas also have three vaginas which sounds like a nightmare tbh

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Pennslama in the bag

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Male Echidnas have 4 dicks

Jerking off should not be a goddamn concert, but now I think i get the sonic fandom

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Louisgod posted:

there’s a woman in the replies who’s somehow defending sign makers (??) and it’s extremely funny

https://twitter.com/WillisaOsburn/status/1553257671742337024?s=20&t=neJlXI8AetsMHGULh9rdWA
https://twitter.com/WillisaOsburn/status/1553258941983133697?s=20&t=neJlXI8AetsMHGULh9rdWA

the sign maker defender has logged on

Well I mean that's why that sign exists, because drinking age is 21

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Mustached Demon posted:

if you come across a Broseph Stalin in your travels that's me there to cut things

same but I am Chairman Meow

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
America has a drinking age of 21 lmao lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Ol sakkman posted:

Kinda ruins the atmosphere of "no one talks to eachother in bed" I had going on but oh well

I could tell more women stories but even I am getting bored of them by now. There's another one. She's a friend's ex. Blah blah blah

I think the universe is telling you that no one wants to listen to your stories in bed anymore

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mdemone posted:

we need to talk about something.

Bluetooth speakers play the music too slow. it's like 95% of the correct speed.

please tell me I'm not the only one

this sounds like a thing where the sending device is yeeting at 48khz but the playback device is rendering at 44.1khz hope this helps check your codecs

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I haven't listened to these dudes in a long time. Revisiting it I can hear some Weezer influence. Digging it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTTyorHt6Ls

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I hope he sues them

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

America has a drinking age of 21 lmao lol

lol

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
yea I mean I think the sign is clearly imagining 18-20 year olds for the most part??

seems weird to jump to "child brides" but I do get that the phrase "adult spouses" was not a great way to phrase it

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Red Baron posted:

I think the universe is telling you that no one wants to listen to your stories in bed anymore

No that's how I like it! Bed is silent alone time. And now there's a guy here talking to me. Not a fan

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Stefan Prodan posted:

yea I mean I think the sign is clearly imagining 18-20 year olds for the most part??

seems weird to jump to "child brides" but I do get that the phrase "adult spouses" was not a great way to phrase it

Yeah, it's not a well made sign but the discourse from it has been a lot of fun.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
trump sauce

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the gently caress is “Trump sauce”

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

VideoKid posted:

probably mayo and ketchup mixed together but there's no way i'll ever find out

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

I'm in

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

VideoKid posted:

Not much, what's Trump sauce with you?

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

sorry about your brain tumors and lungs

here's some pizza

lol

boss manager poo poo right there

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'
can i hijack the trump name and sell hot dogs

Trump Dogs

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

VideoKid posted:

piss boiled until thick and sauce like

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

enabled veteran posted:

sorry about your brain tumors and lungs

here's some pizza

lol

boss manager poo poo right there

once I had a job where they didn’t give everyone raises one year and tried to bribe us with a pizza party

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
was just reminded of the time D&D bought biden a pizza

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

VideoKid posted:

I make it myself

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Joementum posted:

was just reminded of the time D&D bought biden a pizza

lmao

Peak 2008

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

VideoKid posted:

I hope he sues them

could it be considered political speech and therefore protected?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kedzie Matthews
Jun 21, 2021

by Azathoth
just watched the latest episode of The Rehearsal

not nathan fielder's best. when he tells the woman her baby died during during production and he gives her a swaddled bunch of roses i could tell she was faking it. i just think he reached too far. it was a good joke, but it was executed poorly