Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

lmao that someone is willing to die on the hill of "bfm did nothing wrong".

also the receipts about bfm were originally on the gf.com forums so if they're gone from there you're complaining to the wrong people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I wasn't born yesterday, BJ.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i was worried that gsf breaking ties with SA would put an end to the J4G threads in GBS, but it looks like the eve to GBS pipeline is still alive and well

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008780

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
we are reaching heretofore unknown levels of 'not mad'

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

tbh i only needed to read like one of your posts to feel better about myself

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

BigD7976 posted:

Maybe if you all weren't so uptight you wouldn't be offended so easily.

loving lmao are you going to call us snowflakes next

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

BigD7976 posted:

I'm sorry that the burden of truth is too much for you to bear. It must be hard to look down on everyone from your shiny pearlescent perch atop the world.

I wrote and deleted about 3 full replies to this about the consequences for victims when coming forward in the first place.

But what's the point? No one around here is letting you get away with it. And it's not my job to fix you.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Feliday Melody posted:

I wrote and deleted about 3 full replies to this about the consequences for victims when coming forward in the first place.

But what's the point? No one around here is letting you get away with it. And it's not my job to fix you.

Absolutely don't try to fix broken people, you'll just break yourself in the process.

Deki posted:

Now, I only know about BFM from the Archeage guild meltdown, but didn't he outright admit what he did?

Yeah, there was an entire thread on the goonfleet forums about it. It wasn't like it was a passing mention.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

BigD7976 posted:

Ok, so I'm guilty of being terrible at context. "BFM did the things" should have been it's own loving line of text. I'm sorry that interpreting and sharing text is hard without speech. Maybe if you all weren't so uptight you wouldn't be offended so easily.

I should be flattered that you worked so hard to research me. How long did you spend going through my history to make yourself feel better about my opinion?

It's not that much work, really, first you look at a post and click 'profile'

and then you read words

and then you wonder why some dipshit nobody cares about and who doesn't seem to be a regular around these parts is getting so darn red mad and nude about the honor of bobfrommarketing, the guy who was bragging about loving a 14 year old icelandic girl, specifically using the argument that all such accusations must be assumed to be false unless, what, what threshold of proof are you willing to accept for 'we don't want this guy to play internet spaceships with us anymore'? Is this a like, sharia law situation? Does an uninvolved third party have to provide photo evidence? or would you reject that because ~what if it's photoshopped~?

gently caress off, pedo defender.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Normal Barbarian posted:

I will never stop loving all of you, by the way. We had a stupid little island of misfit toys. Also the only hot guy thread outside of queerswarm (rip Pavel, too beautiful for this world)

Hopefully not the same Pavel who became a Russian general cause he really let himself go if so.

Not really enjoying the anger being tossed around in this thread. I hope everyone in GANDR has fun and they avoid the hell drama we endured in Echoes. I also wish Asher success in making GSF a better place.

A few of you really need to take some deep breaths and chill the gently caress out. Stop rehashing dead stuff. Like I really think Mandozer is not the same guy he was when he did some of the stuff in the past, or he's trying. The whole backstory to the Rydis incident is really disturbing. I know some people won't agree but at least can we tone down the rhetoric here?

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

anyway great recruitment ad for iago bj

i a not gonna go join that corp

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

hailthefish posted:

It's not that much work, really, first you look at a post and click 'profile'

gently caress off, pedo defender.

The biggest crime here is that you are not using dark mode

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Raged posted:

The biggest crime here is that you are not using dark mode

There's a front page dark mode?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

BigD7976 posted:

I will once again ask you to prove that. You're typing fiction.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=121652

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

A gift from my new Dall-E access

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jul 31, 2022

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Wolfy posted:

anyway great recruitment ad for iago bj

i a not gonna go join that corp

Isn't/wasn't IAGO part of TISHU, during the 2016 AT? Real upstanding folks, TISHU were. They were the people who put 1488 units of reactive gas along with minmatar slaves in their cargo holds for an AT, as a joke, you see.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jul 31, 2022

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Rust Martialis posted:

Wow these are amazing.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

it belongs in a museum

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Fighting about the ~true leader~ or whatever of a wormhole corp is dumb as poo poo and anyone trying to frame it as such is kind of missing the point. When I think about the time I have spent playing spaceships in wormholes it is much less about who has their name on the corp and more about who is providing operational leadership. The indviduals who fuel, call fleets, scout+scan, bridge, and tackle are infinitely more influential to a wormhole groups environment.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mandalay posted:

Is there a newbie thread for (re) learning eve? Or just talking about how to play game instead of space politics? I can’t keep up with the pace of drama in this thread.

EVE University has a free wiki and their in-game channels sometimes (probably still do) organize classes/fleets to learn aspects of the game. As do most player groups that are friendly like BRAVE or HORDE.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

causticBeet posted:

Fighting about the ~true leader~ or whatever of a wormhole corp is dumb as poo poo and anyone trying to frame it as such is kind of missing the point. When I think about the time I have spent playing spaceships in wormholes it is much less about who has their name on the corp and more about who is providing operational leadership. The indviduals who fuel, call fleets, scout+scan, bridge, and tackle are infinitely more influential to a wormhole groups environment.

qft

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rust Martialis posted:

i've had major debates with artists, on whether this constitutes as art. i'm yet to be defeated

Vilgan
Dec 30, 2012

Definitely weird a couple people are butthurt over a goon wormhole thing existing. If they are in w-space, isk is going to flow and they aren't going to need to do some grift plan or whatever dumbass nonsense was getting thrown around. Looks like they are having fun, and people joining are having fun. Who gives a poo poo about the rest?

If you want to do wormholes in imperium, join the genesis guys. If you want to do them with a goon group not imperium related, join Goosefleet. If you don't care about wormholes, then gently caress off to whatever thing you do enjoy?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Mandalay posted:

Is there a newbie thread for (re) learning eve? Or just talking about how to play game instead of space politics? I can’t keep up with the pace of drama in this thread.

Honestly the best thing you could do is jump in with goose, discord is in the OP, lots of people are coming back to the game and relearning it so you won't be alone.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
im so powerful i cause people to get banned 8 years after i got the first guy banned

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

It's
Art

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

:itwaspoo:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:hai:

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Vilgan posted:

Definitely weird a couple people are butthurt over a goon wormhole thing existing. If they are in w-space, isk is going to flow and they aren't going to need to do some grift plan or whatever dumbass nonsense was getting thrown around. Looks like they are having fun, and people joining are having fun. Who gives a poo poo about the rest?

If you want to do wormholes in imperium, join the genesis guys. If you want to do them with a goon group not imperium related, join Goosefleet. If you don't care about wormholes, then gently caress off to whatever thing you do enjoy?

EVE's not about fun tho. You have to maximize your scam profit/KBoard/Sov. you see now? Having fun is a direct threat to those who aren't.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

BigD7976 posted:

After the meltdown you had today, where do you get off?

what meltdown. You mad you showed your rear end and got kicked from gandr. And you got me kicked because I what, said gently caress foehammer? Get real

E: Nm that dude melted down himself ITT hahahahaha

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Jul 31, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

And

And for Minmatar

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jul 31, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

This poo poo is too fun

Bonus

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jul 31, 2022

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

This poo poo is too fun

GOGAS GORCp

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

alliance tag found

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rust Martialis posted:

This is bullshit science has gone too far.

Used to have to do an mspaint to get into hole squad.

drat ai taking away are jerbs! :argh:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

This is bullshit science has gone too far.

Used to have to do an mspaint to get into hole squad.

drat ai taking away are jerbs! :argh:

Mspaint renderan option

Or

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Jul 31, 2022

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Normal Barbarian posted:

I handed the squad to Dod. We were getting dragged out behind the wood shed, and he was the one person who could keep that from happening. He was also the last person who had been around from the beginning of hole violence, so it wasn't totally without reason. He acknowledged that he messed up, too, later, to me.

It probably didn't look like that from the outside, but that's how it went down.

This was after you and plaid rabbit had your real dumb drama slap fight and both got banned right? Like I don’t even remember the details really other than it triggered the “PVE drama eject all involved” clause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i don't think you'll hit 100 bil by the end of the year. I can do that in a single day by myself.

how do you make 100bil a day pls