Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I just cut a really raunchy fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Frank Frank posted:

Same, it got sucked in by my gas cloud harvester and now all my cytocerin is contaminated.

These boosters are gonna be cheap I guess.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

it's thsi post!!!!!!!

i am also retiring the "dod kalm weighs 600lbs" meme in the interest of truth and reconciliation

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

the end of an era 😔

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here
How is Dod lately? Last i spoke with him he seemed to have hit a spot where he stopped undocking irl. I genuinely hope he's in better spirits and got life back in him.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Not An Arsonist posted:

How is Dod lately? Last i spoke with him he seemed to have hit a spot where he stopped undocking irl. I genuinely hope he's in better spirits and got life back in him.
i regret to inform you they have given up on life and decided to lose eve. other than that im pretty sure dod is doing well these days

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
I think i played World of boats with dod kalm once while he was streaming and that's my dod kalm story.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
We popped a faction Fortizar earlier in Niyabanen. We caught it inside the vulnerability timer and, shortly after we jump 40 War targets in, dude put in a core, oblivious.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/102472132/

Folks on reddit have been getting pretty salty about us lately. Kinda fun.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Farking Bastage posted:

We popped a faction Fortizar earlier in Niyabanen. We caught it inside the vulnerability timer and, shortly after we jump 40 War targets in, dude put in a core, oblivious.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/102472132/

Folks on reddit have been getting pretty salty about us lately. Kinda fun.

You murdered one of our stations a while back and tbh the fit was so embarrassing I’m not salty about it at all.

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

Aedaxus posted:

Ok, I logged in and am addressing this immediately. I will provide an update when a solution is found.

It has been changed into "Theta Squad Memorial".

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Aedaxus posted:

wait... you mean... reasonably pointing something out that is unreasonable can result in reasonable outcomes??????

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
shut the gently caress up bill

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Bigbillthaboss posted:

wait... you mean... reasonably pointing something out that is unreasonable can result in reasonable outcomes??????

No you idiot, if you want organisational changes you're supposed to post goatse on the forums. That's it, the only approach which can possibly work.

In other news, an Imperium titan pilot thought today was the best opportunity to score the first doomsday killmails with their previously unused levi.

It went about as well as you'd expect, but at least I got to spend my birthday shooting dreads without taking a single gate.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

xtothez posted:

No you idiot, if you want organisational changes you're supposed to post goatse on the forums. That's it, the only approach which can possibly work.

In other news, an Imperium titan pilot thought today was the best opportunity to score the first doomsday killmails with their previously unused levi.

It went about as well as you'd expect, but at least I got to spend my birthday shooting dreads without taking a single gate.

gently caress you, get out

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

xtothez posted:

did you ban mittani yet

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Who's xtothez?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

hes xttz and he used to be a good man

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Bigbillthaboss posted:

gently caress off Bill you disingenuous dickhead

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Solus posted:

gently caress off Bill you disingenuous dickhead

please don't quote people i have on my ignore list, thank you

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

psilocybin laden posted:

please don't quote people i have on my ignore list, thank you

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

xtothez posted:

Nah what you do is do what I did

Make a calm and reasonable post in the Ilum subforum and then watch as the mittani proceeds to self immolate himself over having to respect women and not immediately diagnose them with Cluster B - It might not get the exact change you want but there was definitely change

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

xtothez posted:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Solus posted:

Make a calm and reasonable post in the Ilum subforum and then watch as the mittani proceeds to self immolate himself over having to respect women and not immediately diagnose them with Cluster B - It might not get the exact change you want but there was definitely change

:nice:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Solus posted:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Solus posted:

I got banned for an admittedly rude, and poorly worded analogy about mittani that was right.

Also, for being right that there was a clear need to address what was at minimum a pattern of systemically ignored harassment, abuse, sexual abuse or a fuckup so bad it functioned & looked exactly like one and saying don't touch my post about this problem, fix the problem, and that this is necessary because clearly the available channels do not work or exist - my one mistake was I'd closed the window where i was begging mittani to take this seriously & didn't post it in the same post

In my own thread in a forum that had no rules. Lol.

Necros posted:

hes xttz and he used to be a good man

Did xttz actually see the stuff go down when it went down?
I can see how if you didn't see the way it kind of simmered for a few days as people were trying to get folks to do anything, it could look like an out of nowhere blowup & people being unreasonable and refusing to talk and just trying to tear poo poo down

reminder that the primary catalyst for that issue began in january - That was why when it went the way it went, I wasn't trying to wait for an internal hidden process to resolve it, because the system was clearly busted

The goatmans came after days of frustration and then as more bad came pouring out. That's people throwing the finger up on the way out the door because they give up

Reminder that in the days before goatman got posted, xenuria was trying to weasel into the JIRA harassment/sexual abuse report system

Also that the official narrative was still that I was trying to cover for an exit scam and everything I said was a red herring to distract from that and that i'd done this before, which i hadn't (i left & quit the previous time over UsefullyGate)

People really were trying fwiw

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Aug 1, 2022

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Kaysette posted:

Please only attack globby for his bad posting and not for the bonus room stuff, we sorted that out in the old thread a while back. Before the most recent issues.

thank you, lots of people attempting to spread disinformation on purpose

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

xtothez posted:

hi i got banned for making 100+ posts after yeeting my characters from GSF like it's my fault y'all's auth scripts are rickety poo poo.

i was reasonable and backed down when asked but yet i'm considered a dangerous schismatic.

until you or asher or someone with power and a gently caress to give dispenses blanket amnesties for every person who was banned for posting during the recent troubles, you don't get to be a smarmy dickhead about decorum

shut the gently caress up, globby

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Aedaxus posted:

Am I jaded for not considering asking for a name change in the first place? I just linked the station as an example for an old reference. That station has always been an eyesore. I just get so tired of taking these fights.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

dragonshardz posted:

shut the gently caress up, globby

idk why you'd defend a guy obviously lying to disparage people, it's kind of gross

mlyp

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
very hard to disparage you of all people globby, considering all the time you spend in threads posting like you do

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012

Not An Arsonist posted:

Yeah aside from losing Eve I'm doing pretty good and use they/them pronouns now

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Solus posted:

very hard to disparage you of all people globby, considering all the time you spend in threads posting like you do

thanks person

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

FirstnameLastname posted:

Did xttz actually see the stuff go down when it went down?
I can see how if you didn't see the way it kind of simmered for a few days as people were trying to get folks to do anything, it could look like an out of nowhere blowup & people being unreasonable and refusing to talk and just trying to tear poo poo down

no idea really. ive only seen his posts in this thread. i always thought he was decent but im sad to see hes scared of a lil goatman here and there.

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

idk why you'd defend a guy obviously lying to disparage people, it's kind of gross

mlyp

Because most of the people here have nothing else to do apparently.
Don't you understand we are the bad people here.

We need to go away so they can do their little gaming stuff sitting behind their screen all day long.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

oh no 3 of the people in the directorate (out of 42) are bad!! it's impossible for it to be fixxed!!!

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Orions Lord posted:

Because most of the people here have nothing else to do apparently.
Don't you understand we are the bad people here.

We need to go away so they can do their little gaming stuff sitting behind their screen all day long.

lmao please gently caress off with your poo poo

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

dragonshardz posted:

pls stop white noise posting, ur contributing nothing

please actually post a prompt of disagreal or stop dismissing ppl who've stuff to say without any contribution

thx

-globby, from something awful, eve online

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

dragonshardz posted:

I think the one on the left really captures your essence in this post

I think this is more Globby

Not sure what's going on here:

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Aug 1, 2022

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So anyone watch the The Meta show?

First few minutes I would describe as...low energy.

4 minutes in..the big news. Asher is the new CEO.

At this time...the video has 2 up votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spazzhole
Aug 2, 2003

Dear Sandy,

Ever since that day I hit you, I've felt like we haven't been as close.

Not An Arsonist posted:

he ran off into the vegas desert, never to be seen again