Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Felix ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Being a child is thinking Felix is cool, Being an adult is realizing Matt made more sense.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The horrible mic + skype quality screaming matt era of chapo...how far we've come

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

instead we have the horrible mic + skype quality streaming matt era of chapo

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

my name is also felix irl

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
My son's name is also Folx

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1553074840617328641

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol this was a pretty good one too

anyway, i'm about an hour from a US naval base so i'll post about the few days of agonizing radiation death i'll have if i still have internet.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

PostNouveau posted:

Briahna waiting for Virgil to return like that dog at the end of that Futurama episode

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

See y'all are getting all bent out of shape over an unflattering photo, he looks fine here!

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

Honestly the robot looks better now.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Maybe he looks like he’s melting because he’s losing weight; like Al Sharpton.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Every time I see this I am increasingly convinced that the rumors they modified a Hillary bot are true

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

FlamingLiberal posted:

Every time I see this I am increasingly convinced that the rumors they modified a Hillary bot are true

I didn't think this was ever in dispute

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
The real trump is now just hillary in a mask. She'll reveal herself after beating biden and taking the oath of office

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/crumbbutler/status/1553417006229110786

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Elizabeth Bruenig ftw.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Saagonsa posted:

Elizabeth Bruenig ftw.

gotta pick sides on this one for sure

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I definitely have very strong opinions about Catholic doctrine as long as you have zero follow-up questions

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

The Catholic church has touched a lot of lives

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If I was at a party and had to choose between talking to a Tolkien nerd about the Silmarillion or talking to a Catholic about arcane papist lore I would for sure chill with the Catholic but if there were a window available I would probably consider leaping to my death as a 3rd option

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I hope this gets into the next episode:
https://twitter.com/alykhansatchu/status/1553665704183975937?t=Kgr5SUBY16jxCLASTvqaig&s=19

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

he invented his own math because him having a micropenis got revealed during a divorce

dudes rock

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

In high school physics my teacher wanted to take a break or something and told the class that if anyone came up with a grand unified theory before the end of the period he'd give them an A for the class without them having to do any more work that semester. My gullible classmates were looking at their high school physics book trying to figure it out, while I just closed my book and relaxed. But it turns out the joke's on me because I could have discovered how to do a new physics with hydrogen, the proton itself, and gotten that easy A.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

If I was at a party and had to choose between talking to a Tolkien nerd about the Silmarillion or talking to a Catholic about arcane papist lore I would for sure chill with the Catholic but if there were a window available I would probably consider leaping to my death as a 3rd option

Hey man, want to talk about the Silmarillion?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

saying simarillion the latinx way

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

méry y pípin

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

The long rich tradition of gifting African nations

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

frrodo bajeens

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

güímli

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

What if he’s right?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Gandol

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

She merry on my pippin til I took her by the brandybuck.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

he invented his own math because him having a micropenis got revealed during a divorce

dudes rock

his entire system of math is based on measuring from the taint since there's dick muscle there you can feel it ok it's just on the inside

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Matt is very good on the newest episode of The Dig, but he does his street preacher routine where he goes off for like 10-15 minutes at a time which makes it impossible to recommend to anyone.

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

Matt is very good on the newest episode of The Dig, but he does his street preacher routine where he goes off for like 10-15 minutes at a time which makes it impossible to recommend to anyone.

whatever man i listen to cushvlog

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Matt going off for 10-15 minutes is usually because he has some kind of insight, it’s pretty rare that I think nothing of whatever he says

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

holefoods posted:

Matt going off for 10-15 minutes is usually because he has some kind of insight, it’s pretty rare that I think nothing of whatever he says

yea I don't always agree but at least his ranting does have a basic point usually and I enjoy hearing it. Felix is the king of rambles without any real point (though I enjoy hearing his just stream of consciousness bullshit too) but Matt's street preacher act tends to at least have a core message he genuinely wants to share.