Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
As I was typing my response I wasn't sure whether to keep referring to Jones' lawer in the third person or call him Shitball

EDIT: The actual worst snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Yes I love the DARVO!!! Great job shitball

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Lmao calling Jones to talk about Sandy Hook

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Shitball really likes bringing up that these expert witnesses weren't personally, socially familiar with the plaintiffs before the lawsuit.

As if when you sue somebody you can only use the people and evidence around you at the moment you file the paperwork ; if you have to actually look for experts TOO BAD.

Edit : "There are a million things you could object to, and they're all sustained," is the quote of the trial. God drat.

Xiahou Dun fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Aug 1, 2022

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lmfao "There are a million things you could object to and they're all sustained"

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmfao "There are a million things you could object to and they're all sustained"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
"There's a million things to object to and they're all sustained". :allears:

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

lmao "there are a million things to object to, and they are all sustained."

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

BigglesSWE posted:

"There are a million things to object to and they're all sustained". :allears:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

BigglesSWE posted:

"There's a million things to object to and they're all sustained". :allears:

lmaoo

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
OOOOOOOOOOOP

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

EXCUSE ME

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

excuse me?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
EXCUSE ME?!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
"should I move on?"

"YOU HAD BETTER"

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
He disagreed with the judge. It seems they don't like that.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's her house.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

oh ofc I miss the "excuse me" in the half a minute I was away.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
:rubby:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Is this motherfucker about to ask if the parents are faking it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Is this motherfucker about to ask if the parents are faking it.

yes because of the BLOOD FUED

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think they have to.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
the argument boils down to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5Y5MvxGwU

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

"Don't you have to confess under all this evidence that the plaintiffs hate my client???"
"Well yes, that's why they're suing him, he ruined their lives, of course they hated that?"

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Lmao at this argument that they went after Alex Jones to find meaning and not because he lied to millions of psychopaths about them.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Elderbean posted:

Lmao at this argument that they went after Alex Jones to find meaning and not because he lied to millions of psychopaths about them.

Even if they only did it to "find meaning" what the gently caress does that even matter? For one, Alex lost by default for being a slippery gently caress, and for the other, HE STILL TERRORISED THEM FOR YEARS.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Is it possible for a defence lawyer to just cut and run mid-trial? I feel this one should take the L and move on.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He accepted the case, he should be forced to see it through to completion.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I just want to open the possibilities of my dream scenario, being that Rudy Guiliani takes over the defence.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I always like the little rap sessions with the judge and attorneys while the jury is out of the room.

Knuckle Sammich
May 4, 2009
loving get him Mark!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

SANCTION CHAT!!!!!!!!!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Follow the loving rules, shitball

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Shitball’s career:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5k_arVcqR8

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

BigglesSWE posted:

Is it possible for a defence lawyer to just cut and run mid-trial? I feel this one should take the L and move on.

Only if the judge lets him out of the case. I don't think she would entertain substitution of counsel mid-trial.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

I want sanctions!

Blood for my dark desires!

Sacrifice Shitball on the dark altar of my petty ideas of justice!

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
The judge should do the fake walking down stairs trick behind her desk, and wait for shitball to start acting out. I be he'd fall for it.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

ugh apparently I missed quite the fight while doing laundry. Can't wait for the recording

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Did someone already post this? I'm not sure if this is from today or not

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1554126697733267469?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Grand Fromage posted:

ugh apparently I missed quite the fight while doing laundry. Can't wait for the recording

There was no fight. It was a loving slaughter.

I can try to find you the timestamp once the video posts, just help me remember.