Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
OK wait. He says he has 31 days to get married and the speed dating event is also 31 days from now. So is the plan for him get married immediately after speed dating a bunch of people?

There's no way this is legit. This is some sort of dumb attempt at a reality show or something

I'm still entergaged though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
153 confirmed dates seems like a lot

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

It would be awkward if no one came.

Then again neither has Nathan!

Got em!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Well half of those are probably just goatse links or whatever but even half that is a lot. Also Nathen strikes me as the type of person who isn’t going to be cool with a courthouse wedding so that should also be a lol

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Lol now this makes me think about how Dennis Kucinich found his wife

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Nathen will have forgotten all about this by the end of the week

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I'm sure the failed fast food vendor whose tweets get single digit likes has scores of real people lining up to get involved in his newest scheme

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Well what chance do us normies have if Bill's already parked there

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
garf ell pup

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Egeez, but for dating

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 35 minutes!
When's the first issue of Nathfield comic coming out? Oh we are doing speed-date marriage instead now, I see..

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

steinrokkan posted:

I'm sure the failed fast food vendor whose tweets get single digit likes has scores of real people lining up to get involved in his newest scheme

it says "confirmed" right there!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The fact that this isn't just open to peoples who name is legally Garfield is bullshit.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

AARD VARKMAN posted:

it's just September 1st 153 times

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Big City Drinkin posted:

Nathen will have forgotten all about this by the end of the week

Yeah, sadly, this is what's going to happen.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I mean honestly, if there's an open bar.....

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

His dick probably tastes rancid from all the being a lovely person. No thank you.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sharknado slashfic posted:

I mean honestly, if there's an open bar.....

Nathen doesn’t drink

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen doesn’t drink

Hard pass

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

He appears to do a metric fuckton of coke though. It’s probably pretty good coke too

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You need a certain amount of stamina to keep up with a terminal narcissist. It’s not all fun and games.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Doctor Butts posted:

Lol now this makes me think about how Dennis Kucinich found his wife

Well?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"I sit alone in Toronto with my own thoughts, dreams and daemons. I fight them alone every day."

That's some great pickup lines. He's unemployed, too.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

BigBadSteve posted:

"I sit alone in Toronto with my own thoughts, dreams and daemons. I fight them alone every day."

I sit alone in a Toronto room / staring at demons / oh, is that poo poo on?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
While I see the logic behind people thinking it's his dad making him do this, I think we're missing the even more likely culprit: James Robert Davis. I think Jim Davis got all hosed up on screwball comedies one night and hatched a plan to entergage himself. So now he's dangling a big, juicy, Garfield-shaped carrot in front of Nathen, saying if he can get married by the start of September, he'll let old Nate back into the Garfield fold, get him some of that orange scratch and maybe a new, lightly-used Garf suit to pair with his other. Now Nathen's scrambling to find someone, anyone, who will agree to get married on the spot for some vague promises of perhaps-wealth and an ounce of internet fame. Meanwhile, Ol' Jim is sitting back at home, feet up, getting good and tight on Tom Collinses and chuckling his keister off while watching Nathen lose his poo poo trying to get hitched ASAP.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
#staybrowsed

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Maybe for the unentergaged who don't #staybrowsed

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Detective Thompson posted:

While I see the logic behind people thinking it's his dad making him do this, I think we're missing the even more likely culprit: James Robert Davis. I think Jim Davis got all hosed up on screwball comedies one night and hatched a plan to entergage himself. So now he's dangling a big, juicy, Garfield-shaped carrot in front of Nathen, saying if he can get married by the start of September, he'll let old Nate back into the Garfield fold, get him some of that orange scratch and maybe a new, lightly-used Garf suit to pair with his other. Now Nathen's scrambling to find someone, anyone, who will agree to get married on the spot for some vague promises of perhaps-wealth and an ounce of internet fame. Meanwhile, Ol' Jim is sitting back at home, feet up, getting good and tight on Tom Collinses and chuckling his keister off while watching Nathen lose his poo poo trying to get hitched ASAP.

Fanfics gettin weird up in this piece

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Show up to the date in a orange suit and brag about being the world’s youngest Heathcliff licensee

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

Fanfics gettin weird up in this piece

:ironicat:

Tbqh a Brewsters Millions type scenario is far from the weirdest thing that could be happening right now.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Empty Sandwich posted:

I sit alone in a Toronto room / staring at demons / oh, is that poo poo on?

Is this a Promise Ring reference or am I just seeing shadows?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
all genders are valid*

*except being fat

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

No one knows my haddock.

His name is Kevin.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I'm pretty sure the only people in attendance will be kiwi farms and goons. Those are Nathen's prospective picks.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Fucker status: forgiven

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Nathen is going to marry DarksydePhil

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

im saint germain posted:

Nathen is going to marry DarksydePhil

You mean pig troll Kramer?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 35 minutes!
Im browsed as gently caress