Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Bigbillthaboss posted:

you're welcome to dm me on Discord, I won't disclose much b/c it was an internal & private matter and, as you can imagine, I have no desire to disclose or discuss internal & private matters in a public forum simply because, as previously mentioned, internal & private matters

also, not aiming this directly at you FNLN, but it's sorta hosed up to press for information that consists of sensitive internal information that's really not anyone's business

oh also re: strangely aggressive response - it's because this dude has been lurking and waiting for me to post so he can copy/paste the same img over and over, it's like the 5th time in 3-4 days, and its making me feel weird

Uh, you were discussing it yourself in that post where you were calling them an idiot for getting all the details wrong and correcting them.

Also I wasn't asking you for those details, I am asking why they were so upset with you and what you did to cause that, since you were avoiding the actual focus of that post and spending time calling someone a "loving rat-brained dumb poo poo" for getting people's names mixed up. That's not an internal and private matter, that is a screenshot from the last thread, July 11.

Also - It's pretty loving uncool to discuss an internal and private matter involving sensitive information without the consent of the other involved party. I don't know why you'd even tell me those details if I had asked you.

I was asking why they were responding the way they were, publicly. :)

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Aug 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

andromache posted:

Yogizh sent some dumbass corpmails like a year ago. Some like identify as an attack helicopter poo poo and some alt right YouTube link.

But because he wasnt publicly executed for it, people keep hanging onto it. I have no idea if he was privately disciplined for it or not, but fairly certain the policy isnt to discuss that poo poo publicly anyway.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

FirstnameLastname posted:

It's not mcwolf, they got the person wrong. I think they're mixing up their July EVE-Online Player Organization Harassment Scandals (it's easy to do!) - they're clearly mistaken , not 100% full of poo poo, i can tell that much even not knowing any other details.

Because something clearly happened, and now I'm curious, because this was a strangely aggressive response, and one that doesn't actually address or clarify what the post in the screencap from the last thread is talking about - What's the backstory?

Yeah, I did mix it up; it's my bad. I'm being aggressive on this because a lot of bbtb's "pretend nothing's going on" tactics are way too similar to responses to abuse in IRL situations I've been in - if he wants to sweep this stuff under the rug, he's going to have to work for it.

It's... actually hard to find the context as to why he's covering so much for this since any time someone inquires into anything he's involved in he either responds by saying "this is an internal matter, I'm not giving any logs":

or he dismisses them as being mentally unstable:

At this point I'm mostly waiting for when he calls me a cluster b narc, since apparently all of Mittani's supporters have exactly two tactics. I'll wish you luck with the DMs, since literally the entirety of bbtb's defense is to post "you can't prove I did anything" whenever possible.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Good Dumplings fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Aug 2, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Not on the list of directors in the AAD thread entitled "GSF Directorate Structure"

He was GSOL (now Logistics)?

Is he some kind of director that wouldn't show up on that list?

Also no yogizh in Mumble list of "Director Team - Logistics" fwiw.

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Aug 2, 2022

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
People see subdirector and assume theyre Ilum level directors when they arent so idk.

paul harris
Oct 22, 2020
The word “doxing” is derived from the term “dropping documents.” Doxing is a form of cyberbullying that uses sensitive or secret information, statements, or records for the harassment, exposure, or other exploitation of targeted individuals.
ban the guy who posted things on discord

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Solus posted:

People see subdirector and assume theyre Ilum level directors when they arent so idk.

I can maybe ask Tuzy?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

He came on here, triples down with even more right wing transphobia and gaslighting, which merc apologised to me on Reddit for. And yet a open transphobe still has all his logistics roles.

Nice to see the same energy and outrage at the name of a loving station is being directed at the people who maintain them for their open bigotry, oh wait Goonswarm could not give a poo poo.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
don't worry guys. trust the system. it works.

really.

just look at past results.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Gonna be real with ya team.

I say this as someone that quit the directorate over this and has left the alliance to go try other things with no intention of coming back.

If you are still incredibly angry at this - you are probably not going to get the result you are after.

There's:
No More Mittani
No More Innominate
No More Xenuria
(Hopefully) A better system to deal with future incidents.

All of those are a step in the right direction. There are other issues that are obviously unresolved and raging about them here in public is going to do nothing but make the people who are obviously trying to help (Otherwise they would not be posting here, and Bill doesn't count) more like to go "This is more trouble that its worth" and just dip.

Are there steps that could be immediately done that would be a further move in the right direction? Absolutely.
Are they likely to happen? lol

Next steps up to ya'll as individuals, but I don't think relitigating these points of the fifth time is gonna actually resolve any issues at this point.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Good Dumplings posted:

Yeah, I did mix it up; it's my bad. I'm being aggressive on this because a lot of bbtb's "pretend nothing's going on" tactics are way too similar to responses to abuse in IRL situations I've been in - if he wants to sweep this stuff under the rug, he's going to have to work for it.

Oh- I was referring to bbtb's post re: weirdly aggressive - i was getting the same feel from his response there, whole lotta anger over what was clearly a mistake, picking out key phrases to scream at, and refusing to address the original post asking why P&K was so pissed at him in those two posts. Instead, setting up "stop harassing me" breadcrumbs that he is blatantly planning to point to if you respond to him again on this issue, with those claims of being harassed surrounded in bolded insults directed towards you, like some crude form of bait? But that's be way too transparent.

On-top of rapidly posturing himself as being suddenly quite serious and protective of very sensitive private information, offering it while not being asked for it, and then saying it's "sorta hosed up to press for information"?
It's almost like he doesn't treat harassment/abuse claims seriously, and treats them like a tool, or something to be weaponized, and as such immediately assumes others are also weaponizing claims of harassment/abuse, like he is in that log.

He then starts to allude that he, personally, is being harassed by you in what appears to be a clumsy attempt to weaponize claims of harassment towards someone he doesn't want to respond to because he knows it won't look good if he directly addresses the question "Why was P&K so mad in those 2 posts" - but that would be waaaay too loving transparent :v: I bet I'm totally off on this one

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

learnincurve posted:

He came on here, triples down with even more right wing transphobia and gaslighting, which merc apologised to me on Reddit for. And yet a open transphobe still has all his logistics roles.

Links? Have you complained to SA admins about this harassment? Did they respond? Is there someone I can talk to you raised this to in GSF leadership to see if any action was taken?

ed: oh, he ate a week probe. ok. bit of a slap, but I guess they didn't think it was ban-worthy

ed2: I assume the mod was only taking posts on SA into account, based on the general "don't import offsite drama" principle

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Aug 2, 2022

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

The relitigating will probably stop once random dipshits who only ever post in eve threads who didn't read the last thread at all come kramering in to hurf a bunch of up-yours-woke-moralists disingenuous blurf in defense of the Imperium's e-honour against the dangerous schismatics or whatever the gently caress.

Rust Martialis posted:

Links? Have you complained to SA admins about this harassment? Did they respond? Is there someone I can talk to you raised this to in GSF leadership to see if any action was taken?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=216292#frompost524761382

hailthefish fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Aug 2, 2022

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Rust Martialis posted:

Kaysette got him banned from SA i think. If not banned, at least probated

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Real talk for a quick second - you're gonna get mad but I think you should keep powering through. A quick commedy response morphed into a whole bunch of shower thought because it just dawned on me how loving dumb the perpetuating cycle of posting has become.

I just want to point out that we're on page 73 of the 2nd (or 3rd or 4th?) EVE thread and you're still foaming at the mouth (even if in good faith or for good purpose, it still shows). Hell, use the FNLN posts of current as an example - I have, at least in my personal interpretation, noticed a measurable calming in the blood-lusting aggression that fueled his earlier posts, and now people of alternative view points and objectivity can at least read it without immediately skipping over it or being turned away by what can be perceived as hatefully condescending undertones.

We have all almost reached that point where the sidewalk ends in terms of corrective actions that can be (reasonably) be taken, what all policies/guidelines/support infrastructure can be introduced and established, or which personnel changes can be implemented ensuring that the right people are in place to lead the community in a new direction. The 'fresh start' mindset has taken hold, the self-reflective 'we gotta learn from these utter failures and human resource disasters' philosophy is now dominant, and Goons are ready to move forward on a new path - including a focus on further self betterment. Most everyone has also come to terms with realization of the hard truth: there are people who will never be satisfied with the finalized outcome, whether that be a week or a month down the road, and that's ok. It's their right to feel that way, and its best to just keep on walking.

I can assure you the overall Goon populous are very, VERY, cognizant of the egregious activity having transpired, and we all witnessed/observed - in real time - said Chernobyl-levels of radioactive toxicity, illustrated in numerous, irredeemably negligent, logs and chat records thanks to the investigative Delta Squad journalism team's diligence and unwillingness to waver. We know, however, we also know major changes have been made to Goonswarm, and organizational overhauls were carried out, establishing guardrails and safety nets so any potential future transgressions are met with swift justice and effective resolution. The road forward for Goons has been redirected along a more compassionate, less noxious, principle focused path in which leadership is much more conscious and considerate of the community as a whole, and I really believe this.

Now...

These threads can't go 4 comments in a row without someone knocking back a few hoglegs' worth of laxative to ensure their next series of reply submissions incorporate the most feculent commentary and vile dialogue possible.

You, along with a few others, have unquenchable thirsts for vindictiveness and malevolence, and it's corrupting your perspective to a point in which your only options are to lash out at anyone, and everyone, who comes through the door still sporting a Goonswarm banner. I'm not trying to call you out for "LOL UMAD" or anything, it's just what the overarching rhetoric is implying. Regardless of the fact that your outrage and resentment is justified (at least to the point where a mutual understanding of "justifiable" forks in the road) you should seriously consider managing how potent that odor is. Why you ask? Well let me tell you - I guarantee Mittanni is probably vigorously rubbing one out to every. single. post. that follows this inordinately rapacious trend to the point we're gonna have another god drat toilet paper supply shortage. He is printing your remarks out, marinating them in elixirs of Modafinil and weed oil, and then oven roasting said remarks until they reach that perfect level of caramlization and browning. And you know what he does next? He eats the loving poo poo out of them.

TL;DR - The only thing you're accomplishing, at this point, is an achievement for endlessly feeding a man, a man that you despise, nothing less than perpetually replenishing servings of his favorite delicacies accompanied by bottomless goblets of rocket fuel used in moonshotting his ego - because you can't stop talking about him.

You wanna win? Forget about him.

Lol why do you keep bringing this poo poo up then

IMAX levels of projection

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I literally had merc on Reddit openly apologising for what happened with him. To diddly poo poo action in game. Ive never called for him to be booted, just removed from logistics/any position of power and if people dont understand why gay people dont want to use a industry infrastructure maintained by a transphobe then IDK what to say.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

andromache posted:

There are only two characters exempt from this rule and their owners are both dead.

Vilerat and the GSOL director?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Feliday Melody posted:

Vilerat and the GSOL director?

Maybe Roy of CA?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

imho making the one joke should be an instant airlocking. a) bigots get out b) it's literally never been funny

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Uh, you were discussing it yourself in that post where you were calling them an idiot for getting all the details wrong and correcting them.
None of what I said had anything to do with me pointing out why the other dude was wrong on multiple fronts, establishing a base line of factoids about me, myself, and I.

Also I wasn't asking you for those details, I am asking why they were so upset with you and what you did to cause that...
asking for details would be asking me to explain why they were upset

Also - It's pretty loving uncool to discuss an internal and private matter involving sensitive information without the consent of the other involved party. I don't know why you'd even tell me those details if I had asked you.
I didn't tell you anything except it was an internal / private matter that shouldn't be discussed. I'm having trouble understanding how I am both in agreement with you, but at the same time being accused by you of that same thing. All 3 of those bullet points (except #1) were about me, I'm not exactly sure how me consenting to my own disclosure is in some way a violation with myself's consent with me? I never make reference to anyone else except in bullet point 1 where I established it wasn't McWolf.

Is this your posting strategy? To bait people into slipping up on one thing then juxtaposing to an alternative angle in which you attack the same person except come from secondary route of attack? That was pretty smooth.

They are free to publicly respond and comment as they deem fit - I have no control over how other choose to express their feelings or the avenues of which they express them.

since you were avoiding the actual focus of that post
To entertain the actual focus would mean discussing details of which we both established were not good ideas.

It's almost like he doesn't treat harassment/abuse claims seriously, and treats them like a tool, or something to be weaponized,
What? How in the poo poo did you derive this assessment from me just avoiding a topic of discussion I can't engage with? You're going to dislocate your shoulder with that reach, that or its projection.

Two doors to chose from:

offering it while not being asked for it, and then saying it's "sorta hosed up to press for information"?

**quick side note:**

I am asking why they were so upset with you and what you did to cause that, since you were avoiding the actual focus of that post
or

he doesn't want to respond to because he knows it won't look good if he directly addresses the question "Why was P&K so mad in those 2 posts" - but that would be waaaay too loving transparent :v:
Pick one!

I mean, you got me man. You're asking me double edged questions, and answering one part means I violate the secondary part - nice traps. The whole "what did you do / why is she mad?!" and "her public response is public" are nice set ups in response to my commentary about how I'm not sharing details. You know I can't respond to inquiries about internal matters, but you skillfully crafted those alternative questions to appear like non-detail oriented inquiries (even though they're effectively the same). I'm betting you anticipated I would slip up or give a tiny peak into the details, at which point you had a cross and nails on standby for me "violating sensitive information without consent". Seems like check, not yet sure if its checkmate though.

Well played FNLN, continue the game or reset the chess board? I'm low on movement options here.

Like I said, you can always slide into muh DMs on Discord if you truly care about learning more, but I think you would rather collect big-game posting trophies to hang above the fireplace.

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Aug 2, 2022

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Omg will you all just gently caress off for a few days. Everyone. Go out, enjoy the sun. Live your loving life outside of this thread for some time.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I love how the thought is somehow any of us want to come back and that's why we're ~still being too loud~ when the actual point of all these posts about what should have and still could happen to actually fix issues is the point.

It's not even worth it to explain the reasons why, the actions taken, and the rest of the poo poo sandwich is still bad when the point gets twisted into some bullshit like we're asking too much. The asking was done long ago, now it's pointing out the failures of the glorious (lol) space empire that just continues to happen.

gently caress this is a Wendy's? I meant to go to JitB.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I'm low on movement options here.

then walk away

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

hailthefish posted:

The relitigating will probably stop once random dipshits who only ever post in eve threads who didn't read the last thread at all come kramering in to hurf a bunch of up-yours-woke-moralists disingenuous blurf in defense of the Imperium's e-honour against the dangerous schismatics or whatever the gently caress.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=216292#frompost524761382

This tbh.

I left gsf years ago and the only reason I post about it here is because consistently some current gsf folks launch into the thread trying to tell everyone that making the problem go away is the same as fixing the problem and for some of them it really does seem like they can't see the difference between those.

I don't care to "fix" GSF or come back, just don't tell people that shits all better now when it isn't and expect folks to nod along in agreement.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

The wanting to come back or not isn't the important part, really. There's a gulf of difference between "the people who were banned for various acts of protest in relation to this have been removed from the blacklist and are welcome to come back if they want" and "if anyone who was banned wants to come back they can appeal to a director to be removed from the blacklist" and anyone not grasping the difference is either being deliberately disingenuous or is a dunce with no social or emotional intelligence to speak of. But I suspect the staunch resistance to the idea of doing the later and dismissing the former as a meaningless distinction without a difference is actually coming from a place of acute awareness of the difference.

Anyway I'll have a large fries and a diet coke.

VVVVVVVVV

learnincurve posted:

The first guy who made the one joke without knowing what the one joke was felt so terrible about what hed accidentally said, and decided that didnt like the person eve was turning him into, so he not only won eve but the whole the internet and went off to have an awesome real life instead

I suppose there's room for an exception. at least someone has a happy ending?

hailthefish fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Aug 2, 2022

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

hailthefish posted:

imho making the one joke should be an instant airlocking. a) bigots get out b) it's literally never been funny

The first guy who made the one joke without knowing what the one joke was felt so terrible about what hed accidentally said, and decided that didnt like the person eve was turning him into, so he not only won eve but the whole the internet and went off to have an awesome real life instead

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dalael posted:

Omg will you all just gently caress off for a few days. Everyone. Go out, enjoy the sun. Live your loving life outside of this thread for some time.

Jokes on you, I've been out in the sun with my dogs enough to sunburn, which is hard for me. Also I post from outside while touching grass and whistling at my hummingbird. Come to the porch and I'll get you some sweet tea.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

hailthefish posted:

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Potato Salad posted:

then walk away

A wise post.

BUT before I stumble off I do want to quickly touch base with Good Dumpling's posts:

Good Dumplings posted:

similar to responses to abuse in IRL situations I've been in
First I want to acknowledge this part of your comment - I'm sorry you experienced those situations, I wouldn't put anything like that on even my worst enemy. I wish you the best and hope your life is enriched with love and happiness although having had such events happen in your past.

Good Dumplings posted:

I'm being aggressive on this because a lot of bbtb's "pretend nothing's going on" tactics
I'm not pretending anything, it's just a matter in which the best course of action is to avoid direct engagement.

Good Dumplings posted:

It's... actually hard to find the context as to why he's covering so much for this since any time someone inquires into anything he's involved in he either responds by saying "this is an internal matter, I'm not giving any logs":
I'm honestly not covering anything up nor have anything to cover up in the first place. You getting 2 bad spaceguys does not immediately equate everyone with lingering unanswered questions, or ongoing open-inquiries, to the same behavior playing field. I understand the optics and spidy senses on this one but they can occasionally lead you to incorrect conclusions.

Good Dumplings posted:

or he dismisses them as being mentally unstable: an image
Where did I imply that someone was mentally unstable? I strive pretty hard to avoid armchair-diagnosis of others' mental states (asside from itereations of dumb), especially since I have my own irl family experiences with the matter. I would appreciate it if you re-read those Discord messages and revisit that statement.

Also, friend, that's taken from cesspool note the name - please do not take what I say in there (to people I've known for multiple years) and toss it in here as if that's the philosophy I abide by in all outlets of communication. The comments I make towards people in there are directed at the specific people I knew were guilty of what I was stating, and isn't really applicable here in SomethingAwfulDOTcom's forum for good posting where this reality's 'good' is synonymous for 'absolutely terrible'.

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Aug 2, 2022

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

hailthefish posted:

The wanting to come back or not isn't the important part, really. There's a gulf of difference between "the people who were banned for various acts of protest in relation to this have been removed from the blacklist and are welcome to come back if they want" and "if anyone who was banned wants to come back they can appeal to a director to be removed from the blacklist" and anyone not grasping the difference is either being deliberately disingenuous or is a dunce with no social or emotional intelligence to speak of. But I suspect the staunch resistance to the idea of doing the later and dismissing the former as a meaningless distinction without a difference is actually coming from a place of acute awareness of the difference.

Anyway I'll have a large fries and a diet coke.

VVVVVVVVV

I suppose there's room for an exception. at least someone has a happy ending?

My point wasn't really focused on whether or not anyone wanted to, but I could've worded it better. Oh well, maybe next time I try to post gud.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

I was more bouncing off your post to try to clarify and agree, not arguing with you :)

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

hailthefish posted:

Very simple.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Rust Martialis posted:

I can maybe ask Tuzy?

Subdirector is GSOL slang for dude who has been space trucking long enough to be trusted with some more complicated/riskier tasks.

They arent in illum and no one outside of GSOL really knows/cares who they are.

Guy is an older Eastern European who escaped from ~the commies~ (Ie trauma) and has some of that Clint Eastwood old man fear that the kids are going to make the country communist liberal pussies.

So he has on three occasions donned his old eastern euro track suit and raged war on the libs (two corp mails and his epic SA post where he demanded yall apologize to him (come on guys, that poo poo was funny)).

He was told in no uncertain terms to muzzle his poo poo or hed be removed and afaik he has done so.

Main thing to take away here is yall arent the only ones with traumatic experiences shaping your world view so maybe chill a bit on the whole everyone who disagrees with me is a piece of poo poo.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

please think of the trauma histories of the quiet-part-loud homophobes who repeatedly publicly get away with it :reddit:

if the people who keep having to shoulder the fallout of homophobia can just shoulder this one more, that would be great, because that's easier than upsetti the spaghetti of the...

*squints, stares at you slackjawed*

..."~culturally homophobic eastern europeans~" which is itself totally not a massive loving can of worms of an excuse into itself

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Aug 2, 2022

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

hailthefish posted:

I was more bouncing off your post to try to clarify and agree, not arguing with you :)

Nah I didn't think you were arguing, just clarifying what I attempted to say (badly) better. All good fam :hf:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

This Bill guy is way after my time, but every single post attempting to defend the Imperium just putting pedal to the metal and doing a Dukes of Hazard style ramp jump into psychotic arguments like "The Eastern European mind can't help themselves from posting transphobia, and thus, actually, it's the people who don't like transphobia who are the problematic ones" is what's funny. What are you doing? lmao

post more of this:

andromache posted:

It was bullet 1 in the 4 point list I posted when I was asked by the directorate what the hell yall even wanted at this point.

I think someone had a 4 point list a few pages back that was pretty close to what I sent over. Cant remember the exact verbiage but it was something like ban mittens, apologize, unban whistleblowers, and publicly flay attack helicopters and blm are terrorists people.

post less of this:

andromache posted:

Point is he was disciplined for his takes. You may not agree that it was far enough but it happened and was addressed. The proof in the pudding being no additional material appearing from him anywhere for yall to litigate.

So system is working. But feel free to continue arguing that a tree never fell in the woods because you personally werent there to witness it.

don't post this:

andromache posted:

Guy is an older Eastern European who escaped from ~the commies~ (Ie trauma) and has some of that Clint Eastwood old man fear that the kids are going to make the country communist liberal pussies.

So he has on three occasions donned his old eastern euro track suit and raged war on the libs (two corp mails and his epic SA post where he demanded yall apologize to him (come on guys, that poo poo was funny))

:tipshat:

Zodium fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Aug 2, 2022

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Potato Salad posted:

please think of the trauma histories of the quiet-part-loud homophobes who repeatedly publicly get away with it :reddit:

if the people who keep having to shoulder the fallout of homophobia can just shoulder this one more, that would be great, because that's easier than upsetti the spaghetti of the ~culturally homophobic eastern europeans~ which is itself totally not a massive loving can of worms of an excuse into itself

Point is he was disciplined for his takes. You may not agree that it was far enough but it happened and was addressed. The proof in the pudding being no additional material appearing from him anywhere for yall to litigate.

So system is working. But feel free to continue arguing that a tree never fell in the woods because you personally werent there to witness it.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

andromache posted:

So he has on three occasions donned his old eastern euro track suit and raged war on the libs

Like, let's spell this out real clear:

Andromache: "This guy proved three times that he's really like this"

Andromache: "His trauma history excuses this"

So, what, suddenly people aren't responsible for their actions, so long as their trauma pushes them to do rightwing extremist things?

andromache posted:

Point is he was disciplined for his takes. You may not agree that it was far enough but it happened and was addressed. The proof in the pudding being no additional material appearing from him anywhere for ya’ll to litigate.

So system is working. But feel free to continue arguing that a tree never fell in the woods because you personally weren’t there to witness it.

Who gives a poo poo about the tree, gently caress the tree. SA has already disowned GSF and put up massive warnings about enduring abusive behavior in the alliance. As far as I care--protecting people I care about and warning away others--mission accomplished.

Everything I'm talking about right now concerns the magnificent work of art that is you spouting off in this thread about the way you perceive accountability. Obviously, if you would rather we not discuss that, don't keep posting about that. Or anything. None of this would be relevant discussion if y'all stopped making it relevant discussion.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Aug 2, 2022

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

andromache posted:

But feel free to continue arguing that a tree never fell in the woods because you personally weren’t there to witness it.

Nothing ever happens unless I witness it. I'm player one of this poo poo video game. Now who had that quest where the sheep had run amok? Do I need to un ignore someone to hand it back in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
There does seem to be something going around GSF where people can blatantly cross about five lines at once but if they say they definitely won't do it again it's all good, carry on. Airlock these dipshits, what are you playing at?