Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

On loving cue!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Jesus gently caress, wasn't expecting him to actually respond.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
ugh i wish i could watch. i tuned into knowledge fight and they're like "we're not going to cover the trial because everyone else is and everyone is watching it anyway" and i'm just sitting here "ok"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Dude someone's coughing hardcore

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Anyone have a link to the stream handy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

B-Rock452 posted:

Anyone have a link to the stream handy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oidaP0MM6dE

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I think I'm gonna stick to watching this women's cricket match and not have an aneurysm. I'll read the cliff notes later.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

InsertPotPun posted:

ugh i wish i could watch. i tuned into knowledge fight and they're like "we're not going to cover the trial because everyone else is and everyone is watching it anyway" and i'm just sitting here "ok"

You don't really its all warbly garbly audio and coughing. Like when you zoom someone and everyone pretends theyre there but are wandering off hoping you'll hang up so they can talk about you.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I entirely agree with this lady, but alex jones is not gonna give a poo poo about any of this

even so, this is the closest to punishment there may be, so I'm glad he has to sit there and listen

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Anyone who can, perhaps not forgive, but realize the root causes of mental illness and despair for someone who killed their child is a hero in my eyes.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

InsertPotPun posted:

Dan said he'd cover it later, not never.

The KF house style needs time and clips, so doing it now would lead to lovely quality.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KitConstantine posted:

Please post a recipe for the True Original! Would be fun to add to the OP.

I think it was also thickened with stale tortillas or tortilla chips

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Law & Crime puts up videos at the end of the day you can watch

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

wit posted:

You don't really its all warbly garbly audio and coughing. Like when you zoom someone and everyone pretends theyre there but are wandering off hoping you'll hang up so they can talk about you.

wtf

E: Like Scarlett Lewis' testimony is right now and it's incredibly powerful. Is this a joke?

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Its terrible audio.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh poo poo she loving told Alex to watch it.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Anyone who can, perhaps not forgive, but realize the root causes of mental illness and despair for someone who killed their child is a hero in my eyes.

and then she ends with realizing that raising children is a collective responsibility and the problem is isolating as individual families which only take care of their specific children and thus disconnecting from the wider community at large, making it difficult if not impossible to take care of children's mental health from a community perspective

she could have fallen into depair, but she radicalized.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

wit posted:

Its terrible audio.

Put some headphones on, it's not unintelligible.

(Heslin's was, I'll give you that)

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Alex is the one non-stop coughing. Lol if his medical condition is Long Covid.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
This witness is going to end up causing the jury to award like a billion dollars to the plaintiffs. Really solid call to have Jones show up today

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lawlicaust posted:

Alex is the one non-stop coughing. Lol if his medical condition is Long Covid.

He's had covid multiple times too, so it wouldn't surprise me if he has permanent damage from it. He almost killed his dad with it because he wasn't doing anything to limit or mitigate exposure.

He's a pretty bad alcoholic and I wouldn't be surprised if he wakes up one day and is told he has terminal cancer or something because he's constantly hungover and didn't realize how bad his condition was. He doesn't strike me as someone who goes to a doctor, let alone a real one, because the one doctor he's said is his is most definitely a quack.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

There's a deeply cynical part of me that hopes that Alex's oppositional defiant disorder will actually lead him to stop talking about Sandy Hook -- not because it's the right thing to do, but because he wants to defy Lewis' contention that he'll never stop blabbing about it.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Xakura posted:

Put some headphones on, it's not unintelligible.

(Heslin's was, I'll give you that)

For clarification yes I was talking about how terrible the audio was, especially the audio of a tv playing audio, I'm not saying poo poo people are testifying is garbage. Shouldn't have to clarify that but you know...goons. Think UK is a few mins behind too or else this thread liveblogs faster than I can parse sound.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
He's straight up shaking his head at the mom, like he's claiming sandy hook wasn't real.

I feel like we're gonna get full on insanity today :suspense:

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

How do you cross examine this woman?

Her testimony was powerful and righteous, any attempt at poking holes will look terrible

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
This woman is verbally gutting Alex Jones and I wish I could have that chutzpah. gently caress.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

He's had covid multiple times too, so it wouldn't surprise me if he has permanent damage from it. He almost killed his dad with it because he wasn't doing anything to limit or mitigate exposure.

He's a pretty bad alcoholic and I wouldn't be surprised if he wakes up one day and is told he has terminal cancer or something because he's constantly hungover and didn't realize how bad his condition was. He doesn't strike me as someone who goes to a doctor, let alone a real one, because the one doctor he's said is his is most definitely a quack.

So long as he has the courtesy to live long enough to self destruct his entire enterprise, I'm willing to overlook his risky and dangerous approach to his own health.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
oh God

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

oh boy here it comes

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

KitConstantine posted:

How do you cross examine this woman?

Her testimony was powerful and righteous, any attempt at poking holes will look terrible

The answer is to do the opposite of whatever the defense is about to do

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Oh boy this….Christ

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

He's actually gonna do it. Holy poo poo.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
whenever anyone tries to declare such processes useless, I would like to point to her

she got to experience healing from being about to say all of that in public and on the record, and that has significant value

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE8yMWW0A4c

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

B-Rock452 posted:

The answer is to do the opposite of whatever the defense is about to do

Omg this is a loving trainwreck for the love of God he needs to stop

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Fuuuck I could not imagine going through grief therapy and then years later having to explain to a loving court what exactly I visualized in my exercises with my loving therapist

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
calling it, they're going to go with 'you used it for political gain'

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

what the hell is this line of questioning

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
the gently caress is the relevance of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
He's really going to loving do it. Jesus loving christ.