Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

do the needful

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/bnofeed/status/1554534459860328449?s=21&t=POraG2LcMY5gGtx6-nsB_A

lol 2022 playin ALL the hits

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
remebmer choom gang

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
tuts, gramps, and the rest of choom gang

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

remebmer choom gang

no

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

tenderjerk posted:

remebmer choom gang

are you gramps?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

if saying someone is on the spectrum is defamation I have a lot of people I can sue irl

it has to be false is the thing

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

tenderjerk posted:

remebmer choom gang

L
A
T
E
R
S

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

biglads posted:

are you gramps?

buddy i wish

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ah, my ride has arrived

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
gonna keep posting until the bombs drop

gregday
May 23, 2003

we're back and jones lawyer was chewing gum this time

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
The lawyer chewing gum now lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol the court just said "serious business"

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

gregday posted:

Lol, it's so dumb.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

gregday posted:

they're just loving with the court, it's all a joke to them because they know nothing's gonna happen.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
court rooms are always so cluttered and messy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Diptheria lol. Now we need measles and the black plague but it's airborne

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
your honor, you disapprove of my gum yet you continue to chew me out? curious.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Nancy just clowning on both Xi and Biden good for her

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

gregday posted:

AxGrap posted:

The lawyer chewing gum now lol

lmao

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
David Lynch sounds like he hates everything. never would have taken him for a live laugh love kinda guy.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I go play vote.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"its ok ur honor i brought enough for the entire court"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

"its ok ur honor i brought enough for the entire court"

lol

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

bring him back Ben!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

waiting for the jury to come into the room

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

RealityWarCriminal posted:

David Lynch sounds like he hates everything. never would have taken him for a live laugh love kinda guy.

that video of him complaining about watching movies on iphones is a big outlier, the guy will seemingly ramble on about the joys of minutiae for hours on end

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Weimar Germany inherited a lot of the imperial judiciary and those people were fundamental in helping the nazi state along.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

how has alex jones and infowars affected your parenting?

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Weimar Germany inherited a lot of the imperial judiciary and those people were fundamental in helping the nazi state along.

Okay.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/rico_rants/status/1554434668782559233

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1554537553923129344

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fhr0esmHmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uA27c-Sj_c

every day since May 11, 2020

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Virgil Vox posted:

bring him back Ben!

I expect to have it changed back to this one again within minutes, but I may. I may.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Our judiciary are largely appointed for life, and are either sympathetic with people like Trump, Jones, Bannon, etc, or can see where the winds are blowing. They're not going to do anything against any of these people that will get them on the shitlist of a future GOP-forever administration.

Nothing bad is going to happen to any of them. They know this and they're clowning the courts because they know they can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

yeah it's a real tough nut to crack

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/24/viktor-orban-against-race-mixing-europe-hungary

quote:

Hungary’s far-right prime minister, Viktor Orbán, has lashed out against the “mixing” of European and non-European races, in a speech that immediately drew outrage from opposition parties and European politicians.

“We [Hungarians] are not a mixed race … and we do not want to become a mixed race,” said Orbán on Saturday. He added that countries where European and non-Europeans mingle were “no longer nations”.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm