Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Tree Dude posted:

It always weirds me out when Knowledge Fight covers an older episode of the show when he was like 25 and he still sounds like poo poo and he says all the same crazy poo poo.

Same crazy poo poo, but he has way less of a gravelly voice, and more of a Rush Limbaugh knock-off.

I listened to his The Matrix: Reloaded review, and he sounds like any random conservative rear end in a top hat reviewing a movie. They all have the same way of... emphasizing certain words in their reviews. Like, they can't talk about it normally. There's always a certain level of incredulousness or something. I can't quite explain it.

Also, did he just say that Bill Maher called for depopulation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sixto Lezcano posted:

Dude what is the loving lawyer’s plan here? He’s just establishing that Jones has a big reach and loves conspiracy theories.

pivot to "we didn't expect anyone to take us that seriously" and then "i just had to say that so the globalists wouldnt win" on his next broadcast

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Sixto Lezcano posted:

Dude what is the loving lawyer’s plan here? He’s just establishing that Jones has a big reach and loves conspiracy theories.

Loves conspiracy theories, holding grudges, and repeating claims from years or literally decades* ago over and over again!

All things that make it seem like he'll stop with the sandy hook poo poo right after this trial

*edited to clarify time!

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe

Sixto Lezcano posted:

yeah, I'm wondering why he's setting up all this for the Plaintiff

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
is there a time limit to each side? I've got it muted in another window, feels like he's just going to talk for the rest of the day

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
But it’s all ok, he has supported leftist causes too!

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
He's been burned by exactly this effort to fluff his own dick and brag about his audience size in the past, and his lawyer is leading him in to the same rake again voluntarily. What the gently caress?

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
He just can't help but talk about how successful he is while the defense spent the first 3 days trying to play down his impact.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

there's bad guys out there

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

Fun Shoe
jUsT aSkInG QuEsTiOnS

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
how does obvious exaggeration work while under oath. He didn't start his show 100 years ago. He isn't right 90% of the time. Stuff like that.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Wow, he just keeps opening up things that can be questioned in cross.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

mojo1701a posted:

Yuppppp, and said he said just just last week!

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Oh my god "all these famous people love talking to me! they listen to me too!!!"

What the gently caress you moron

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

I love the comparisons to random broadcasters, "like Oprah Winfrey."

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

Fun Shoe
"what happened to your voice"

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
What's wrong with your VOICE BRO

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Omg talking about his voice

Wtf is going on

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

I’ve enjoyed watching cranky judge this whole trial but it’s especially delicious to watch her slap Jones down

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

I was hoping for an, "I'll allow it... but watch yourself, McCoy" moment.

I mean, she was right to sustain it, but I was hoping for it.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Pyrtanis posted:

"what happened to your voice"

I'm sitting alone and I still said, "Objection, relevance."

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

you sir are no new york times

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

mojo1701a posted:

I listened to his The Matrix: Reloaded review, and he sounds like any random conservative rear end in a top hat reviewing a movie. They all have the same way of... emphasizing certain words in their reviews. Like, they can't talk about it normally. There's always a certain level of incredulousness or something. I can't quite explain it.
You know, I've run into people who just can't ever step out of that "get a load of THIS rear end in a top hat!" tone of voice. Maybe it DOES come from right wing talk radio...

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Tree Dude posted:

how does obvious exaggeration work while under oath. He didn't start his show 100 years ago. He isn't right 90% of the time. Stuff like that.

The plantiff's attorney gets to confront him and then the jury gets to decide if he's credible. Every stupid thing he says here is another thing they can hit him with.

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's
Would it had just made more sense for the defense to claim that their client is mentally ill? Then just follow it up with this as evidence.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Was he trying to claim that protesting so cause damaged his voice? Lol.

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

Fun Shoe
Amazing how his cough just disappeared now that a decent human isn't trying to speak

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Is this the first time Alex has heard these questions because seriously he acts like this is the first time he's heard it.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

mojo1701a posted:

Yeah he thinks Bill Maher is the mouthpiece and flag bearer of the radical left

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he probably popped dxm lol

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
LOL, Bill Maher again.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Good Alex Jones coming out now

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Hahahaha what the gently caress

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Hollismason posted:

Hahahaha what the gently caress

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
LOL, I think it sounds like Hitler. Jesus loving Christ

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

He's using this opportunity to plug his insane theories, what the gently caress is this?

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Bill Maher, the guy in charge of civilization

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
He's just rapid firing off crazy poo poo hoping if he mixes it in with other stuff nobody calls him on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
"Sounds like hitler"