Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
"Not anti-Obama, anti-war"

That may be the biggest lie so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/785...p-clinton-demon

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Has anything deranged happen in the last 30 minutes? I had a meeting and I was annoyed that I missed the start of Alex. But it's the softball questions from his attorney so I didn't think I missed much.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Yes, a great approachable metaphor, like dog fighting.

Christ.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I also really enjoyed "I wasn't against Obama, I was against the war." No Alex, you lied you thought Obama was going to destroy the country.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Well crap, he's gonna keep going until quitting time I guess, and cross-examination won't be until tomorrow. At least it will give the plaintiff attorneys the night to think more on how to eviscerate him.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Oh my God trying to explain different kinds of false flags

And now his lawyer is focusing in on it too!!!

This is so stupid

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

SalTheBard posted:

Has anything deranged happen in the last 30 minutes? I had a meeting and I was annoyed that I missed the start of Alex. But it's the softball questions from his attorney so I didn't think I missed much.

he's talking about synthetic events, false flags... something else? I'm trying to follow but it's difficult.

E: now he's talking about why people love his vitamins. :psyduck:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LMAO they will not let that clip go

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

SalTheBard posted:

Defense attorney apparently is unaware that anything that gets brought up in examination is subject to cross, and is opening a LOT of doors that he is going to regret soon.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Defense attorney apparently is unaware that anything that gets brought up in examination is subject to cross, and is opening a LOT of doors that he is going to regret soon.

Hail Satan

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

SalTheBard posted:

He actually made a half decent point that Fox and MSNBC stay within their guardrails they get assigned by their handlers. He then talked about dog fighting and selling supplements and psychological warfare.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Holy loving poo poo he is shilling his bullshit on the stand

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Doing an ad pivot in the courtroom

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

He's doing a pill ad.

That's really happening.

O my loving god.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lmfao

we get this stuff from the japanese

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
lmao he's doing an ad for his pills from the stand

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Gotta take the time to market your bullshit on the stand.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Japanese PQQ you say?

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Ad Pivot!!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

We buy our pills from THE JAPANESE

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lol, these ain't your daddy's gas station nutrients

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
We got commercial sign!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol he can't resist talking up how good his supplements are

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
From the Japanese.

Stolkin
Aug 10, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

Well, I think Jones just tried to pitch his vitamins to the Jury…

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

This car? japanese. This pill? japanese. This kimono? japanese. This false flag (Pearl Harbor)? japanese.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Haha yes I saw that ^^^^^

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Grand Fromage posted:

This car? japanese. This pill? japanese. This kimono? japanese. This false flag (Pearl Harbor)? japanese.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Beautiful big vitamins!

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
It's currently 4:30pm in Austin and court stops for the day at 5pm.

We're probably not going to hear Alex get cross examined until tomorrow.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

(and yes alex has said pearl harbor was a false flag)

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

(Alex Jonesishly): "Okay lawyer I have a new strategy: we're gonna give up on trying to win the case, and just try to recoup our losses with direct supplement sales to the jury"
"Are you sure that is a good idea mr jones"
"SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART"

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Man I picked a hell of a time to go grab a sandwich!

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I can’t loving believe he’s shilling his pills on the stand.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Its not COVID its a torn larynx

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
We're all knew it was coming. It was as slick as any he's ever done. I'm loving dazzled. Holy poo poo.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Grand Fromage posted:

Doing an ad pivot in the courtroom

Can't miss a chance. Got 9K people watching

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Unfortunately even top Japanese vitamins are powerless against torn larynx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Ahahahaha trying to sell his poo poo while on the stand. I will be so mad if anyone on the jury is mush-brained enough to fall for this.