Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
idk why but any time i try a strain that's supposed to be "relaxing" i get TOO HIGH but when i specifically go for the energizing strains i'm fine. i think i just don't like a "body high"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i have a jar that i put roaches in and i think i have like a half oz now. it's a good thing i married a 70s hippie chick because she has a roach clip i can borrow

i should prob just pick em all apart and make some 2nd gen rollies

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

i work overnights and melatonin works for me. combined with weed

this was a good place for u kno what yesterday morning

That's awesome

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Roaches make great dynavap speedloaders if you're inclined

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

The Demilich posted:

I managed to accidentally grow 5 little baby cannabis plants. I'm now committed to keeping them alive.

What size pots should I look at? I want to transplant them out of my onions asap.
Also, any good lowes/home depot soils I can get?

Any tips?

did you peep the growing thread in tcc? are you growing outdoors? Late July seems kinda late for planting, but you might end up with something depending on where you live.

dee eight posted:

i have a jar that i put roaches in and i think i have like a half oz now. it's a good thing i married a 70s hippie chick because she has a roach clip i can borrow

i should prob just pick em all apart and make some 2nd gen rollies

i know adulterating joints with tobacco and stuff is divisive, but i like to put a little bit of herbal smoke blend in my joints. not mixed, but just a bit by the crutch/filter so i can smoke the joint down and not worry about saving roaches. since i only use a little bit, even a few grams of herbal smoke blend will last for many joints.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

seems like cbd hemp would work identically for that purpose. an overpriced 8th in a ~cbd shop~ is like $15, but those are basically convenience samples with the url of the grower on them, who will ship you an ounce for $40. and I bet a cbd roach from a thc joint would be pretty close to a 1:1 dab, shiiiit this is giving me ideas

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Barry Soteriology posted:

i know adulterating joints with tobacco and stuff is divisive, but i like to put a little bit of herbal smoke blend in my joints. not mixed, but just a bit by the crutch/filter so i can smoke the joint down and not worry about saving roaches. since i only use a little bit, even a few grams of herbal smoke blend will last for many joints.

that's a lot of effort lol just throw the roach away it's not that much weed

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
it's not too much effort for me since i started out rolling spliffs before switching to 99% we'd with a little tobacco, then the method i described.

things like saving up roaches and avb as an emergency hedge against dankruptcy has the same vibe as little old ladies dumping all the sweet n low packets into their purse.

too many years living under prohibition teaches strange behaviors that are hard to kick, i guess.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
What desktop vape do people like? The last vape I bought was a Magic Flight Launch Box so I've been out of the game for a bit. I see Arizer mentioned around here.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
E nano

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

i am harry posted:

jesus christ mate there must be something else you can do to effectively help you sleep than consume an entire stalk of a plant each night

pharmaceuticals are generally worse. also my sleep is sustainable on as little as 50mg a night, but, just having shittons of practically free oil around combined with a generally forgiving abuse curve leads to weirdness.

also, if i cease weed, alcohol eyc for months then i slide into biphasic sleep where i tend to sleep like 9pm-1am and then 4am-7am. i think that's my "normal" but it's not super convenient for life, side from giving me a couple hours to gently caress with music or games while my family sleeps.

anyway

can't loving believe it but my two 00seeds Gorilla Fast plants went into flower 7/4 (6 weeks early for here) and are trucking along and look destined to finish in August. incredible. if the bud is even decent I am buying another 50-100 beans.

trying to start some Arcarta cut Trainwreck for indoors. Seeds are being slow which is annoying since they were money.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Pets

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Plank Walker posted:

idk why but any time i try a strain that's supposed to be "relaxing" i get TOO HIGH but when i specifically go for the energizing strains i'm fine. i think i just don't like a "body high"

Indica and sativa, respectively.

It's just how they are.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pooky posted:

What desktop vape do people like? The last vape I bought was a Magic Flight Launch Box so I've been out of the game for a bit. I see Arizer mentioned around here.

this. leave it on all day. great for microdosing and stretching your weed out. if you wanna pack bigger bowls they sell an "xl" model now too

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Harold Fjord posted:

Indica and sativa, respectively.

It's just how they are.

yeah i try to pick out sativas when i can but 90% of the stuff in stores is hybrid and i do like to try different strains, so i have to ask whether it's energizing or "relaxing" and hope they know what they're talking about

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
indica/sativa is made up it's horoscopes for stoners

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

indica/sativa is made up it's horoscopes for stoners

i thought that was terpenes

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Plank Walker posted:

i thought that was terpenes

no the terpenes are real

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

broke my only banger yesterday and am refusing to pay marked up headshop prices for a replacement so now i gotta wait multiple days for my slightly-less marked up replacements from the internet to arrive. sad.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

tmfc posted:

broke my only banger yesterday and am refusing to pay marked up headshop prices for a replacement so now i gotta wait multiple days for my slightly-less marked up replacements from the internet to arrive. sad.

check out this place for "very cheap indeed" bangers also they have other cool stuff. not quartz but if you shatter glass regularly (I do, I've shattered all my nice quartz bangers) enough you probably shouldn't have super pricey stuff

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Marzzle posted:

check out this place for "very cheap indeed" bangers also they have other cool stuff. not quartz but if you shatter glass regularly (I do, I've shattered all my nice quartz bangers) enough you probably shouldn't have super pricey stuff

oh poo poo i've bought a pipe for my gf from this site before lol. i thought the banner looked familiar. thanks! keeping this in mind for when i inevitably break the two i ordered last night.

i forgot i have a saionara and the 'reverse banger' for it, so i've still got a way to do dabs in the meantime, mashallah

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

500 good dogs posted:

that's a lot of effort lol just throw the roach away it's not that much weed

the roach is a tiny amount of weed that’s been acting like a filter soaking up resin as you smoke the joint, cram that poo poo in a bowl as-is and smoke it

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Pooky posted:

log vapes like the e-nano or an arizer q on the reasonable end of the budget spectrum

or just get a mighty

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

no the terpenes are real

Also the gazillion other cannabinoids present that just aren't written on the label

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
What if you used a single giant thc crystal as your JO crystal

I think you might turn into a wizard

Someone report back

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

someone tried to “bury” their bones under a couch cushion yesterday

dogs are how I know I never want children but also I want more dogs???? idgi

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
dainty and delicate boy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zvahl posted:

dainty and delicate boy

that dog looks awesome

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
about to smoke this weed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wario's weed dick