Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

Yeah this is way more subdued and way more repentant than yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Stevie P:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Youth Decay posted:

Those happen before deliberation I think

The jury gets instructions to guide their deliberations, but if something crazy happens in the courtroom like a witness violating an order and saying a bunch of poo poo they were not allowed to, the judge usually stops right then to tell the jury they can't use that. That's what the fight at the end of the day yesterday was about which is why we're surprised that the jury did not get those instructions before starting.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I think he's just trying really hard to only answer the question that was asked as ordered by the judge.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Hollismason posted:

Who's Stevie P

Steve Pieczenik, a dude who legit used to work for the CIA or something and did shady poo poo and now is just a professional crazy person. Very frequent InfoWars guest. Who is also probably just bullshitting on the show a lot of the time because it's fun.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Hollismason posted:

Who's Stevie P

A batshit loco psychologist that used to work for the CIA for a bit where he did usual mid 20th century CIA weirdness (highlight : getting the Prime Minister of Italy killed).

Then he got fired. Something with a dad Italian guy.

He's been ranting about the government making false flag super clones and kidnapping the Pope ever since from his secret HQ (a bungalow in Florida).

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Hollismason posted:

Who's Stevie P

Dr. Steve Pieczenik.

Keeps claiming he was behind almost every major event. I'm still working through the KF back-catalogue, but the first time (that is, the last time) I heard him on the show was sometime in June 2021.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

quote:

After the 2020 United States presidential election, Pieczenik appeared on InfoWars claiming the Trump administration permitted the Democratic Party to engage in election fraud as a "sting operation" facilitated by a "QFS blockchain encryption code" on every ballot.

:chaostrump:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Go home, tell your mother you're brilliant.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Xiahou Dun posted:

A batshit loco psychologist that used to work for the CIA for a bit where he did usual mid 20th century CIA weirdness (highlight : getting the Prime Minister of Italy killed).

Then he got fired. Something with a dad Italian guy.

Former prime minister and president of Italy. Specifically:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_and_murder_of_Aldo_Moro#Role_of_Steve_Pieczenik

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
This is the calmest I’ve seen Jones pretty much ever

I think we might get this all day honestly

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

teen witch posted:

This is the calmest I’ve seen Jones pretty much ever

I think we might get this all day honestly

no way, he'll heat up

Edit: already is

Piell fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Aug 3, 2022

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Maybe they pumped him full of diazepam.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Please note that Alex is contradicting his own words from the show left and right on the stand right now.

Jordan is back tweeting today - he'll be a good follow during cross for sure
https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1554832172195778560?s=20&t=P_KWv4glXfQj1Hs3yfnOBA

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Ah, thank you for the correction. I even knew the name and just didn't double check, my bad.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Watching Mark watch Alex testify is just a delight. Big grin most of the time at least right up until he has to release the jury and lay the smack down because Jones and his team are constantly breaking the judges orders.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

He's calm now but it's the defense. I can't imagine he's going to keep it together once the cross examination begins.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

I feel like the cross exam will break this calm. This questioning is pretty restrained and trying to dial him in but Mark has a bone to pick and he’s gonna pick it.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I can wait for the cross. Have a feel it's going to be a slog till then.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

And we're already side-barring about Shitball breaking the rules. Again.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Boy this lawyer just can't help but try breaking the rules huh

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

The Stevie P. cannot be explained, it can only be experienced.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

"Less than 1/10th of 1%."

Meaningless, holy poo poo.

"Your honour, the one person I murdered was less than 1/10th of 1% of the people I've even met!"

Edit:

What was that last objection? I didn't quite catch that.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Can they ask whether Jones JAQing about 9/11 victims potentially opens their families up to harassment too?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

mojo1701a posted:

"Less than 1/10th of 1%."

Meaningless, holy poo poo.

"Your honour, the one person I murdered was less than 1/10th of 1% of the people I've even met!"

loving real crime was against decimals.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Man he's really digging himself in deep here with this "when I say things I 100% believe them it's real to me" poo poo

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Awww yesss there we go, winding himself up

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Ah now he's unraveling

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol jones was so obviously mad about that objection

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Yep, and the frustration on Jones' face is coming out with these objections

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I ran down those people, but you have to pay attention to the thousands of trips where I stayed on the road.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

"Mr. Jones is acting like he's on his own show!"

Get 'em, Mark!

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
They just need to play the clip of Jones in 2021 still questioning Sandy Hook again. I'm sure there are a bunch from this year too but might not be in evidence.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

goatface posted:

I ran down those people, but you have to pay attention to the thousands of trips where I stayed on the road.

Your honour, the law is like jazz. It's about the times I didn't drive while drunk.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

protect mark at all costs

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Aaawwww.

For some reason Alex didn't remember how he told his staff to not touch Sandy Hook because it was a "tar baby".

I guess he didn't want to say that in court????

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Anti police brutality at that time. Now that I'm pro police brutality.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I will give Jones this, he is white knuckling this

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Do you think Mark does squats or something to keep his objecting muscles in peak form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

HOw many Clinton ads actually have Alex Jones? Like I can't imagine it was much if any at all