Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Xakura posted:

"Putin *supposedly* bad" is a real something of a sentence in 2022

Maybe he DOES post in CSPAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

cant believe the evil media wont admit alex said it was real years later

They're intent on keeping him "The Sandy Hook Man". Where are HIS $150mil damages?

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

Eararaldor posted:

Alex is not even watching the video.

Since we can't post screenshots of the courtroom video imagine I posted a screenshot where there video's going and he's staring straight off into space and it's labeled "me when confronted by my own posts"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lmao just casually mentioning that bush did 911

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Wow, he really is 'Thousand yard staring' isn't he.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

This is just a plug for his rants holy cow

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Stealth infowars podcast :monocle:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Luxrage posted:

Since we can't post screenshots of the courtroom video imagine I posted a screenshot where there video's going and he's looking away and it's labeled "me when confronted by my own posts"

Lmao I love it

I’m hoping that once this is done (so possibly never), you are more than welcome to make this meme

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Anyone know how long this series of unhinged rants is supposed to be

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yea, that video sure was great to play in defense of Jones

I hope it ends with ad pivot

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
This is like an episode of KF. Just listening to this madman rant without the pushback.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
What the gently caress is going on lmao

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
"I'm not saying that X didn't happen, I'm just saying extremely loudly and repetitively that the mainstream media has been caught lying about stuff before. But I'm not saying that X didn't happen. just wanted to make that clear." :jerkbag:

E: lol JAQing off as a legal defense

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

TBF, the judge also now looks like she's regretting her life choices as she's listening to this.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lol that there's still a non zero chance of jurors sitting here absorbing this that are really in to it

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Gross I can feel the worms trying to get into my brain the longer I listen to this madness. How does anyone choose to expose themselves to this?

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's
They are just going to play this video for 3 hours aren't they

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

This is the plaintiff's tape right? Seems to do the opposite of what the defense wants.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
ok sure why not just play a video of alex talking about how rich and powerful infowars again

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

I don’t know law things but this feels like a way to Trojan horse a buncha bullshit into the room

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Also LMAO at the jury.

Imagine being chosen for not knowing anything about AJ, and then encountering this level of full bore crazy completely cold.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Well at least we have a Ben Garrison cartoon.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
Explaining the cartoon! The top of entertainment!

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

What the gently caress is going on lmao

The defense seems to like taking evidence submitted by the plaintiffs and playing the entire thing because they think the full context clears them or something.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

oh my god he's showing a ben garrison cartoon lol

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

That Ben Garrison cartoon, Jesus Christ.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo is he showing a Garrison toon?

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

Xiahou Dun posted:

Well at least we have a Ben Garrison cartoon.

But do we have CUM!

gregday
May 23, 2003

muting the livestream for this part because no loving way am i going to watch an alex jones show

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dinosaur Media (tm)

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
how is any of this admissable lol?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This is like a lovely postal 2 multiplayer map

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Zero hedge reference. lmao

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

gregday posted:

muting the livestream for this part because no loving way am i going to watch an alex jones show

Don't you want to know about the great deals on supplements the dinosaur media (TM) doesn't want you to have?

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Like, I get my mind has been made up about Jones a long time ago, but who is this for? How does this clip of Alex going "I think Sandy hook isn't fake BUT ALL OF THESE OTHER THINGS ARE CONSPIRICIES" supposed to play?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
they should play a recording of diane rehm doing her show after this infowars clip, the difference would break peoples brains

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Holy poo poo he's straight up saying again in this that there were anomalies

What the gently caress. How is this helpful.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

gregday posted:

Least it's not the 57 minute clip of his show they played last week

And then played the 20 minute Megan Kelly clip

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's
How is any of this useful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

This is dude in car ranting about Marvel being woke-youtube levels of quality.

loving christ.