Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Alex claims 70 million in revenue per year for infowars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

"I'm not mad at the crew jury."

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

2 million will sink us

Our annual revenue was 67 million.

That makes sense.

That's how numbers work.

Yes.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

quoting spiderman

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Alex: "if you want to let America die, that's fine. We're an old republic, maybe our time is over" or something like that. Maybe not the best response, especially to the question of 'do you think you're getting a fair trial'

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!
shout out to spiderman

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Think about how expensive all that fact checking we don't do is

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Random Stranger posted:

"There is going to be months of fallout from this."

Everyone Alex was scamming in the courts is getting a copy of that phone.

:lol: this is the funniest loving thing that's happened in a courtroom in a long time

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Look, the money comes in but it immediately gets spent on the fruit and flowers budget so really we're saving the third world.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

goatface posted:

Keep digging until you start crying, you ham.

"No, no dig up stupid!"

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Fart Dumbass posted:

:lol: this is the funniest loving thing that's happened in a courtroom in a long time

Funniest thing since "thicker than a bowl of oatmeal".

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
dude just wearing an infowars shirt to court

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol since day 1 jones has been saying hes the most important movement and every listener is a soldier in the fight against the globalists but on the stand hes just a young naieve man with a 3am radio station and 2 listeners

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

no demon video :(

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Fromage posted:

protip: don't do cloud backups of the evidence of all the crimes you did

my_crimes.phone

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Jones is hosed. His lawyer hosed up, and like one of the parents accidentally said on hot mic, it would be a shame for law enforcement to get that 'accidentally' forwarded text/emails.

Also: Have fun with your bankruptcy judge. Basically he cannot shut his mouth at all and its killing even an attempt as a mistrial.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Lol why couldn’t he have said he didn’t know instead of saying they made 70 million. She even said “if you don’t know say that?”

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

must be alot of staff in the warehouse

There sure as hell aren't a lot (any) doing fact checking.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

TheMightyBoops posted:

Lol why couldn’t he have said he didn’t know instead of saying they made 70 million. She even said “if you don’t know say that?”

Might be the phone records biting him in the rear end

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

EorayMel posted:

lol @ everything

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Oh poo poo all the text may contain text about Alex Jones Bankruptcy motives?

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
LOL, Jones running out for a comfort break as fast as he can.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Oh yeah. The lawyer pointed out on the stand that Alex was misrepresenting his financials. And since it's evidence in this case there is a good chance it will get handed off to others.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Xiahou Dun posted:

That's only in criminal. This is civil.

:tipshat: thank you, you can tell how much i've run up against the law

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Lawlicaust posted:

LOL, Jones running out for a comfort break as fast as he can.

loving Studio 54 bathroom.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Our daily budget keeps whole communities going. Hundreds of children would never get the practical chemistry education they have now.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

What’s the record for amount of lawyers sued for malpractice in one case?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

Its text AND email. They got it all. The whole lot. Jones was on the stand trying to say he didn't do email and that he dictated it all to someone.

The Plaintiff's own lawyer reminded Jones that he can plead the 5th, but he keeps talking!

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

CommieGIR posted:

The Plaintiff's own lawyer reminded Jones that he can plead the 5th, but he keeps talking!

I missed that bit. Incredible.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
There was a depo where mark suggested to jones(?) that he really should sue his lawyer, which lawyer was that?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

Jones is hosed. His lawyer hosed up, and like one of the parents accidentally said on hot mic, it would be a shame for law enforcement to get that 'accidentally' forwarded text/emails.

Also: Have fun with your bankruptcy judge. Basically he cannot shut his mouth at all and its killing even an attempt as a mistrial.

Now this is what I call a cliffhanger. Just when you think it’s over, Alex Jones finds a way to make it even worse.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
So can his rear end get perjured after the trial is over or is lying in court self contained to that case? Cause I think he's told a few fibs today.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Are they not all leaving for lunch break?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Xakura posted:

There was a depo where mark suggested to jones(?) that he really should sue his lawyer, which lawyer was that?

That uh happened multiple times and also has happened to Owen Shroyer.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1554864860579696647?s=20&t=bpsbK3brjqB5i1aU23ZHWA

I mean we all saw it happen but I can't believe it happened :allears:

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

Xakura posted:

6, I think. The second of the pair that was two in a row.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

wit posted:

So can his rear end get perjured after the trial is over or is lying in court self contained to that case? Cause I think he's told a few fibs today.

Even the video they've played from Jones own show, that they watched in the court room, Jones keeps fibbing. The dude is every lawyers worst nightmare.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

wit posted:

I mean you don’t believe he smashed up his office the ONE time over the past three weeks that they go ONE thing wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

:getin:
https://twitter.com/LawCrimeNetwork/status/1554878549319946242?s=20&t=ndiuKLdEfNmUpNmjeQoHNg