Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

what happens if the parents divorce and the father gets full custody of the fetus

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

can you put a fetus in prison for a crime the mother committed

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Dustcat posted:

and if reynal can't get you off, magliolol and hardawayl will take the case

uhhhh phrasing

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Dustcat posted:

lol

need a professional, call nolw!

What are the chances their real names are Reyna, Magliolo and Hardaway and someone just really likes the letter "L"?

Why can't you go back on the timeline in the Travis County live feed goddamnit?
Anyone got one of those Lawyer channels rebroadcasting this poo poo properly?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dustcat posted:

lol

I need a lawyer dog

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

get ready for all the people claiming fetus but later experiencing miscarriage or other pregnancy ending issues and being sued with penalties for tax fraud and probably baby murder as well

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

do you still get to claim the fetus as a dependent if there's a miscarriage

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dustcat posted:

what happens if the parents divorce and the father gets full custody of the fetus

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Atlanta gonna need more HOV lanes

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Getting a sweet tax credit in exchange for bodily autonomy and preventable deaths

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

mcbexx posted:

What are the chances their real names are Reyna, Magliolo and Hardaway and someone just really likes the letter "L"?

yeah their webmaster seems to have an issue with Ls

only Reynal is correct

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1554874905526734848

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Another sore loser in MI.

https://twitter.com/craigdmauger/status/1554881820885409792?s=21&t=VhoIFk2VjpTJLXVJuA8Y9Q

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
whole thing is stupid since you can already claim your actually born kids for the full year in which they were born so even if they were born in december of that year you can still claim them come next april for the whole year

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Dustcat posted:

lol

Bob Loblaw looking motherfucker

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Hatebag posted:

So why are people giving infowars $60m/year? He does streaming shows and sells snake oil. How is he getting that much money? I guess he's got advertisers as well but are supplements to make you redder really that profitable?

Sex pills are like one of the biggest scams for older people.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Jones is absolutely right fwiw and the failing NY times should pay for wmd coverage

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
dang my fetus has jury duty

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

milk toast

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Jones is absolutely right fwiw and the failing NY times should pay for wmd coverage

username synergy

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I eat sex pills every day

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Sex pills are like one of the biggest scams for older people.

spanish fly

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

magliolmao

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Answering my own question:

Here's a video of the cross-examination if you couldn't catch it live.
Also, you can skip back and watch your favourite moments over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-lxTsqfwkw

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I know it's been posted a dozen times already but LMFAO

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1554882192961982465?s=20&t=1U5Ob4PDHf4P34e6lKAAdw

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Jones definitely has connections but it could be anybody from some of the big multimillionaire con artists to Heritage Foundation to Peter Thiel.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/realkellyjones/status/1554883582837096454?s=21&t=1DGtTcPhZMhRmGXCDQKGGA

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

being conned is infectious. had a coworker try to convince me to go to the chiropractor he goes to, would mention it all the time for years

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

narrator voice: unfortunately,

you think she's going to declare a mistrial after both sides have rested?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I always assumed jones was some sort of intelligence asset because flooding the zone with dumb garbage to confuse people is a pretty standard strategy

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

How do you lose your kids to Alex jones

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Hatebag posted:

So why are people giving infowars $60m/year? He does streaming shows and sells snake oil. How is he getting that much money? I guess he's got advertisers as well but are supplements to make you redder really that profitable?

Do you have any idea how much profit you make off selling a 5lb bag of beans and sawdust for $70

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

kaleedity posted:

being conned is infectious. had a coworker try to convince me to go to the chiropractor he goes to, would mention it all the time for years

back when I had my job at the rubber factory a lot of the olds working there would talk each other into investing their retirement savings into crypto

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

oh man lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

kaleedity posted:

That's because they want someone to legitimize what they've done. Because on some level they know they're a mark

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

How do you lose your kids to Alex jones

Texas

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mags posted:

dang my fetus has jury duty

MARTA's gonna make pregnant ladies pay two fares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Alex Jones being owned so hard is probably the only good thing to happen this year next to Trump/Biden dying of COVID problems.