Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

forming
94-98

last time: pretty much just adam had a chat with new-faced serapis

man argyes looks weird now

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Technocrat posted:

Space wizard time

Man Isaac is just a great guy.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
That's a good one. Made me smile.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

theironjef posted:

Also now Audrey, despite having clear FYGM rules to life in general, still happily gives that huge candy chunk to some local kids.
:hmmyes:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

theironjef posted:

Also now Audrey, despite having clear FYGM rules to life in general, still happily gives that huge candy chunk to some local kids.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Instantly dooming them to a life of megabeetus, Audrey is truly a heartless villain

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

Squidster posted:

Qualia the Purple
Episode 17: 1-7 of 32

Qualia the Purple
Episode 17: 8-13 of 32

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

Sleve McDichael posted:

Nee-chan you fucker :stonk:

And Shinri and Kari lived happily ever after and had lots of drainpipe children, the end

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Another heartwarming classic by Junji "The Holemaster" Ito

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Sleve McDichael posted:

And Shinri and Kari lived happily ever after and had lots of drainpipe children, the end
I'm disappointed one escaped.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I'm so in to this

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Captain Hygiene posted:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

cant cook creole bream posted:

Man Isaac is just a great guy.
I worry he might be a bit repressed and people-pleasing, but yeah a great guy with no-qualifiers all the same.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Captain Hygiene posted:

PYF Comic: heartwarming classic by Junji "The Holemaster" Ito

Probably to long

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
Hey everyone, the Birds of Maine book released yesterday!

Y'all should go buy it. I enjoyed it immensely reading it as it was posted on Instagram last year. I think it's one of Michael DeForge's better works, and I have to say that reading Ant Comic by him when it was posted on the forums over a decade ago was probably the single biggest thing that got me into comics in the first place.

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~
Going to take an Ito intermission and post some other good poo poo from my childhood. Excuse the watermarks on some pages, I cbf editing them out (also you can read more FREE comics)

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah it's gross and creepy but that was a pretty abrupt end and we don't even get to see the monster/misshapen dude? Pretty weak ending but hey that's ok with me I'm pretty squeamish when it comes to body horror anyway.

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~
Agreed, it's not his best but the arm in the drain has always stuck with me. I'll pick a better one after toitles!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Baron von Eevl posted:

So does the light fixture look like that because everything's hosed up at their place or is it just a particularly boob-like ceiling boob?

Didn't notice this on first read but that's def an intentional booba light. Also lmao.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Sleve McDichael posted:

Agreed, it's not his best but the arm in the drain has always stuck with me. I'll pick a better one after toitles!

I haven’t kept up with the thread, have you posted the rib cage one yet?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Stand Still. Stay Silent

What a delightful glimpse

Up next, dream times

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth

This is from a while back, but:

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

atys remains committed to saying and thinking bad things

Hahaha, Atys flies like Stardust the Super Wizard

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Sleve McDichael posted:

Long Dream!

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

I've seen this multiple times but have never seen any context. Does anybody have any idea wtf is actually supposed to be happening in these panels?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

the holy poopacy posted:

I've seen this multiple times but have never seen any context. Does anybody have any idea wtf is actually supposed to be happening in these panels?

Maybe try reading panels 1 through 497 before asking dumb questions

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

the holy poopacy posted:

The monster shoots disintegration rays killing the horse girl and the eye is the weak spot (mouse(?) girl destroys it on the next page and the comic ends)

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

the holy poopacy posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

the holy poopacy posted:

Same here but this is the first time I'm noticing she's not just saying "Horse" but rather what I guess we have to assume is the character's name, Horese.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

Yeah it's gross and creepy but that was a pretty abrupt end and we don't even get to see the monster/misshapen dude? Pretty weak ending but hey that's ok with me I'm pretty squeamish when it comes to body horror anyway.

I like that story but it's like Junji just said "gently caress it" after the end of act 2. It really feels like there should have been one last leg of the story where we deal with the mother and her deteriorating mental state and the remaining daughter coming to terms with the fact that she basically killed her sister (or worse).

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
The last panel of Test should have the bullet unfreeze and kill him

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

readingatwork posted:

I like that story but it's like Junji just said "gently caress it" after the end of act 2. It really feels like there should have been one last leg of the story where we deal with the mother and her deteriorating mental state and the remaining daughter coming to terms with the fact that she basically killed her sister (or worse).

yeah, that ending was pretty meh compared to the buildup

lol