Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm just a simple bow and arrow lawyer, maybe I don't know a thing or two about law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

....does he know what a psychiatrist does?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Is he still trying to impeach the therapist?

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

"They have video of me shooting arrows into passing cars, but those videos are edited to only show me releasing arrows, then doing a fist pump when the arrow pierces a toyota corolla! What about the other 99% of arrows I shot that went into a target or my neighbor's dog?"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Man what a coincidence, I’d like him to get the Tywin Lannister treatment.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I guess anyone can be a lawyer in Texas

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

"I was once a lawyer like you, then I somehow shot an arrow into my own knee."

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I can only hope the jury thinks this is as loving stupid as I think it is

Also he's misrepresenting Dr Crouch's testimony but that's par for the course

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Look, I gotta be honest with you guys, I just practice law to fund my drug habit. *pops another stick of gum in his mouth*. I'm not even sure where I am right now.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
This gently caress really trying to act like we all didn't spend a week seeing a bunch of evidence?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I am so pumped for the plaintiffs to respond, if that's indeed what can happen next, which is amazing if it is.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Look, I gotta be honest with you guys, I just practice law to fund my drug habit. *pops another stick of gum in his mouth*. I'm not even sure where I am right now.

Quiver falls from behind briefcase.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

"go back to the number of hours that we aren't supposed to be talking about because we hosed around in discovery"

Why? why why why why whywhywhywhy

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

KitConstantine posted:

you would have been traumatized from your dog dying anyway!! Me mocking you crying over your dog and repeatedly leaving pictures of your dog in your mailbox for years couldn't have made it *worse*, riiiiiight?

"And why do you keep bringing up the swastikas I drew on that mailbox? Just because I'm holding a paintbrush up to it right now? With a big X that I'm slowly adding lines to while making eye contact with you?"

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

madmatt112 posted:

I am so pumped for the plaintiffs to respond, if that's indeed what can happen next, which is amazing if it is.

It is what happens next, so keep edging

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Tree Dude posted:

This gently caress really trying to act like we all didn't spend a week seeing a bunch of evidence?

The Obi-Wan Defense.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Where are the emails that we did not provide

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
I just want this monster to pay for all the damage he's done. Weirdos showing up to case your home? harass your children and yourselves? Death threats?!

Money isn't enough. AJ should spend the rest of his life in prison.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
lol yes attack the victims you dumb poo poo

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I don’t want this trial to end. Please saint bankston, dunk on Jones for all of eternity.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Why is he allowed to talk about this?

How is this not being objected to?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Seriously an intern told me to put them in an online box and I lost all the emails. Where’s the evidence?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Just because Alex jones says things into microphones, and mentally ill people take those things as instructions to shoot at a bereaved family’s house, is that really Alex’s fault?

E: gently caress this slimeball attorney.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Lol he's so stuck on the "Homie didn't do the bad thing until 2017 or even 2018, case closed."

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

red19fire posted:

Just because Alex jones says things into microphones, and mentally ill people take those things as instructions to shoot at a bereaved family’s house, is that really Alex’s fault?

If it didn't happen like all the time... maaaaaaaayyyybe? But it does happen all the time and Alex knows it happens all the time.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

red19fire posted:

I don’t want this trial to end. Please saint bankston, dunk on Jones for all of eternity.

A proposal: in addition to the monetary stuff, order Jones to be kept permanently under oath forever.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

My dog ate those texts and emails and I was so embarassed sorry everyone.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

It sorta sounds like he thinks his argument is bad at this point.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Vore-dyer is an interesting pronunciation

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
This is so boring.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Wait this real rear end lawyer doesn't know how to pronounce "voir dire"?

loving really?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

A proposal: in addition to the monetary stuff, order Jones to be kept permanently under oath forever.

Why? It obviously doesn't work.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Aww yiss mentioning punitive damages again.

"You're all smart people. You wouldn't be on this jury if you weren't smart people."

Christ.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

gregday posted:

Vore-dyer is an interesting pronunciation

It’s possibly his Deviantart user name.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol my man straight up said to the jury that siding with alex jones will not be the popular choice

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
"Here's a bunch of poo poo we should have hashed out in the actual trial but Chili boi hosed around and got a default. So here's me a day late and dollar short"

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
ladies and gentlemen of the jury my client is just a smol bean streamer

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

He's actually arguing that because the parents didn't see financial shortcomings because of this, AJ doesn't owe poo poo.

Lol what.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

"Why did the plaintiffs REFUSE to prove a negative???"

Crain posted:

Why is he allowed to talk about this?

How is this not being objected to?

I'm guessing it's gonna get brought up during the response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

"Murdered 26 children"

NOPE

20 kids and 6 educators.

This clown doesn't know his rear end from his hand.