Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
This is really a bunch of stuff that seems like something to bring up in the previous phase of the trial and is thus out of scope due to him going for the default.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

why are you talking about elections

what the gently caress are you doing

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
why is this guy talking about the electoral system

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference
It is actually democracy that is the problem here is quite the take.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
He's trying to say that Hillary Clinton magnifying these claims is what caused the actual damage and that Jones had very little reach.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
He's just throwing everything against the wall isn't he.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

You see, the real responsibility is on Killary

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Confusedslight posted:

it's the only play he has tbh

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I cannot imagine being a parent in that loving room, and not going 110% apeshit - throwing my feces at the defence team, and screaming ancient curses.

EDIT OBJECTION SUSTAINED excellent poo poo.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

KitConstantine posted:

Where's the lying cat from that comic? because gently caress

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Confusedslight posted:

the world wasnt the only thing that changed on 9/11

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

THANK YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

SalTheBard posted:

He's trying to say that Hillary Clinton magnifying these claims is what caused the actual damage and that Jones had very little reach.

It's that whole "Hillary tried to tie Alex Jones to Trump in ads" thing that they brought up at one point like it was a thing.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Lol he’s 100 percent trying to appeal to any conservatives in the jury by bringing up the election.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
lol this dude things every group of 16 people will have 3 or 4 people who think sandy hook never happened. i don't think that's how statistics work, friend.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hell yes please bring up wealth disparity when representing a rich client you dumb gently caress

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Numbers aren't rule
33,000 lbs

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, $150 million is an AWFUL lot of money. Who can even conceive of such an amount?"

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Lmao ya boi makes 30 mil a year tho....

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mark glancing into the live stream camera during this poo poo :swoon:

gregday
May 23, 2003

33,000 lbs of money lol

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Do you have any idea how long it’d take this hypothetical man I made up to make 150 million dollars?

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Wow I'm glad your son is nerd dude

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

My son, off the top of his head, knows the weight of $150 million dollars. This is relevant because

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
"I asked my son and he said it would weigh 33,000 pounds" has some big Jimmy Carter energy right there

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
lmao "money is heavy, therefore you shouldn't give any to those leeches"

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
8 elephants worth of money. Dang that is a lot. Give them 10!

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

What the gently caress who cares about your kid and his estimates of how much money weighs you weirdo

These just so stories are such bullshit

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
Excuse me, 150,000,000 is definitely a Real number. The Reals include all the Integers, ya dummy :smug:

EDIT: lmaooo "this much money would be heavy, therefore do not award it"

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
That's a lot of elephants!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

mojo1701a posted:

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, $150 million is an AWFUL lot of money. Who can even conceive of such an amount?"

It's incomprehensible. It would take generations for this random guy to make it. Now, my client Alex Jones makes that in two years, but

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Here comes a doozy

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

I'm tapping out until the plaintiffs can respond, this is asinine.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

NecroBob posted:

lmao "money is heavy, therefore you shouldn't give any to those leeches"

Who’s gonna carry all of it!?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
[duke nukem voice] That sum of money is heavy...but not as heavy as my DICK. :hehe:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh my god hes going to math out how much they woulda made if they were working at a grocery store since their kids got loving domed

gregday
May 23, 2003

I asked my beautiful large adult son if he knew how much money $150 million is and he said

did you know that last equal to 837,000,000 bowls of chili?”

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Imagine describing in detail how badly they are going to screw that piece of poo poo by awarding $150M. You just can't even conceive how badly you are going to gently caress this guy, it's just so much money!

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
[Way of the Gun voice] "Fifteen million dollars, do you know how much that weighs?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
lol Mark just looked into the camera with a smirk again