Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Okay, if he marries a goon, then we close the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

they're two separate jobs

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yeah sorry, I was skimming.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I mean fair play to Nathen, at least the photography job appears to be paid and not just for exposure. I doubt it’ll be much though

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

This is the most boring rider I've ever seen. He could have demanded a Garfield plush in his dressing room or something at the very least.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

CodfishCartographer posted:

Reminder that the whole celibate thing started cus he got massive backlash for freaking out over the gay kiss in superman, and so tried to appeal to the LGBT crowd by going celibate lmao

And then he tried to get a C added to LGBTQ just for him and when the community told him to gently caress off he did the "I guess that community isn't very inclusive after all" thing. And since then he's made multiple tweets about how the LGBTQ community are soft and too sensitive and it's his job to toughen them up

That combined with him yelling at Arab women and shaming them on his tiktok just shows how much of a piece of poo poo he is

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Charles Ford posted:

This is the most boring rider I've ever seen. He could have demanded a Garfield plush in his dressing room or something at the very least.

"No nudity". Nathen is afraid of being chased by naked people at appearances

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Glad that Nathen will have 3 members of kiwi farms there to screen for him, what could go wrong

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Well hopefully none of them get naked

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I hope every single attendee brings a plastic straw

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

dr_rat posted:

Oh god, Nick Cave needs to write, score, and star in a movie about Garfield pizza restaurants.

Like no idea how that would even begin to work, but oh man would I be there opening night for it.

Based on the script he wrote for a Spartacus sequel, hell yeah I'd watch it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i like when frequent flyers to dubai give a poo poo about something like plastic straws. shove it up your rear end nathen

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
1% for the planet (emphasis on the 1%)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Surprised his rider asks for a caramel macchiato or a pistachio latte (?) instead of his beloved Garfaccino.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Garf Knight Rises

I do love how he's self asserting "I tend to forgive fuckers." (-Nathen Mazri) while half or more of his social media accounts are posts about enacting revenge on certain corporations or people and/or lists of how they wronged him.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

Escape From Noise posted:

The Garf Knight Rises

I do love how he's self asserting "I tend to forgive fuckers." (-Nathen Mazri) while half or more of his social media accounts are posts about enacting revenge on certain corporations or people and/or lists of how they wronged him.

He merely *tends* to forgive them. We may only be seeing the tip of the fucker iceberg, the unforgivable fuckers.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Some folks speculated that the whole celibate thing was due to the constant rejection he faced on Grindr. I think combined with his weird, growing anti-LGBT sentiments later on and this marriage thing, it's likelier that he turned celibate because he wasn't allowed to be gay anymore from family and religious pressure. He says all genders are valid but the guy has never shown bi tendencies before. If this doesn't end up being yet another half-thought out sham by Nathen (or ends with him marrying Garfield), don't be surprised when he opts to marry a woman.

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

Doctor Butts posted:

Lol now this makes me think about how Dennis Kucinich found his wife

https://www.theknot.com/content/dennis-and-elizabeth-kucinich-wedding-story posted:

How did they meet?
During the middle of Elizabeth's second week working in America (she's originally from England), she had a meeting with Dennis concerning monetary policy. "As I walked into his office my eyes fell upon a shelf bearing an illustration depicting 'light consciousness,' a bust of Gandhi, and then Dennis," Elizabeth says. "That's when I knew I had met the man I would one day marry." Dennis felt the same way. When the 8-minute meeting ended and Elizabeth left the room, Dennis called his friend and actress, Mimi Kennedy and said, "I met her."

How did they get engaged?
A couple weeks after their brief meeting, Dennis and Elizabeth happened to both be working in New Mexico. They met up, and after spending hours talking and getting to know one another, decided to get married. "Neither one of us proposed to the other, instead the love we felt for each other was all that needed to be expressed -- we just knew that marriage was for us," Elizabeth says.

Was there a ring?
Dennis officially proposed on bended knee in front of the peace fountain in downtown Cleveland, with a clear blue citrine stone ring, just two days before the wedding day. But as Elizabeth puts it, they got engaged the day they met.
<...>
Funny wedding memory?
Dennis and Elizabeth planned an alcohol-free, vegan reception without any plastic disposable cups, plates, or flatware. But their friend had other plans -- he loaded up his truck with beer, wine, liquor, and plastic cups, and began serving "beverages" to all the guests. "I cottoned on only when my bubbly Uncle Geoffrey came up to me clutching a plastic cup containing what he called 'special apple juice,' but which I found turned out to be whiskey after taking a large swig," Elizabeth says.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Charles Ford posted:

He merely *tends* to forgive them. We may only be seeing the tip of the fucker iceberg, the unforgivable fuckers.

Nathen forgives but Nathfield and Gabby do not.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
"a clear blue citrine stone ring"

no such thing as a blue citrine or really any blue macrocrystaline quartz. Hope someone got fired for that blunder.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The Garf Knight Rises

I'd like to hear more about the "army of online trolls [who] tried to take him down." Seems bizarre. Why would anyone want to end the entergagement?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Kiwifarm has a bit more hands-on approach to poop than we do.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Oops my bad I didn't catch that post. I was busy making sure there was no evidence I had plastic straws.

quote:

It’s the third marriage for the twice-divorced Kucinich, 58. Gordon declined to reveal other information about Harper, including her age, how she met the congressman or how long they have been a couple.

Kucinich had told audiences during the campaign that he was seeking a mate. Women then vied for a date with him during a contest arranged by a New Hampshire political Web site, but nothing romantic evolved from Kucinich’s breakfast date with the winner.

https://apnews.com/article/3a2c5e37127b429b5bddfd0595e099f7

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Plant MONSTER. posted:

"a clear blue citrine stone ring"

no such thing as a blue citrine or really any blue macrocrystaline quartz. Hope someone got fired for that blunder.

Good catch. Probably an aquamarine then?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

I'd like to hear more about the "army of online trolls [who] tried to take him down." Seems bizarre. Why would anyone want to end the entergagement?

It’s there earlier on in this thread, while the Garfield Eats store was open it got a bunch of negative reviews, and Nathan of course blamed it on trolls versus him having bad food.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garfield Eats, but who's buying?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Garfield Eats, but who's buying?

I always assumed Jon ?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Jon is not exactly a model pet owner. His cat is morbidly obese so he feeds it lasagna. He’s also a sex pest.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Meanwhile in a bizarro world a successful network marketing mogul Nathen Mazri is introducing Garfield Oats, the farm2bowl breakfast to go with your morning Garffaccino™ capsule coffee.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

A fine dowry of rancid overstock.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

oh, so this is also a way to offload financial debt.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

How many Garfaccino's am I eligible for here?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

oh, so this is also a way to offload financial debt.

Nathen frantically demanding his new partner eat more frozen lasagna.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This cooler full of expired scoobyEats food could all be yours

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Lmao I loving called it, marry Nathen to get half of his lasagna hoard

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
The way I read it, it's "help me get back into my dad's will and we will split the money 50/50! You can eat these scooby lasagnas in the meantime(garfield ones are mine)"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Scooby Doowry

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’ve long seen Nathen in my nightmahrs

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

It’s a dog eat lasagna world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This is going to be incredible and I cannot wait