Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Not gonna dispute that.

edit: WHAT A SNYPE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

No. 6 posted:

Your uncle is a moron

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

in regards to a Dutch footballer named Jizz Hornkamp

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jizz Hornkamp sounds like the name of an indie sex comic from the 70s.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
The rest of the squad isn't much more fortunate:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I got kicked out of jizzhorn camp

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

This one time, at jizzhorn camp

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Trabant posted:

Subaru advertised to lesbians

The All-new Honda CR-V took a different route

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

BrianBoitano posted:

Subaru advertised to lesbians

The All-new Honda CR-V took a different route

So that's why my rear end in a top hat roommate referred to my Forrester as a lesbian assault vehicle.

I couldn't tell if he meant it was for lesbians going on special ops or people who want to hurt lesbians but I was neither so perplexed.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

So that's why my rear end in a top hat roommate referred to my Forrester as a lesbian assault vehicle.

I couldn't tell if he meant it was for lesbians going on special ops or people who want to hurt lesbians but I was neither so perplexed.

the forrester in particular was like the #1 choice for lesbians for a while there, might still be

it was like gay guys in miatas and sidekicks

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

They even leaned into it. Companies nowadays will slap a rainbow on anything, but in the 90s that was incredibly subversive. They even hired Martina Navritolova as their spokesperson

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

My favorite Loss so far

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

That moment the LSD kicks in.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

This one time, at jizzhorn camp

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

flavor.flv posted:

They even leaned into it. Companies nowadays will slap a rainbow on anything, but in the 90s that was incredibly subversive. They even hired Martina Navritolova as their spokesperson

All good reasons to buy one, if you need that type of vehicle.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Robobot posted:

My favorite Loss so far

Loss_of_privileged_information_status.bmp

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

muscles like this! posted:

in regards to a Dutch footballer named Jizz Hornkamp

He’s got that little bit of jizz in him

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Alex Jones defence strategy now (after his lawyers accidently complied with the court and handed over all the texts instead of denying they exist) is to eat an entire bottle of frog protein ultrabrain pills then disintegrate the judge using his mind.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Oh he already tried "psychically burn the judge" in an infowars segment where he called her a child abducting pedophile and showed a graphic of her on fire

He later claimed, in his defence, that the graphic represented the judge burning the concept of justice, not being burned herself. He said this on the stand, to her face. He also insulted the jury.

The leading theory is that he's trying to make everybody involved hate him so much that he can appeal later, on the grounds that the judge and jury couldn't possibly be impartial after all that

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trabant posted:

The all-new Hona Jizz!

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

mobby_6kl posted:

The all-new Hona Jizz!

That's a Honda Fitta, if I've ever seen one.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I would say that this is the last alex jones trial pic I'm going to post, but I know that there's going to be something even funnier tomorrow

That's his own loving lawyer

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lmao I scrolled and thought it was Tim Heidecker

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Beachcomber posted:

I will say that gun safety seems to be one of the things gun nuts are fairly hot on. They don't want their 10 year olds to shoot them.

As more Americans are shot by toddlers than pretty much all shootings in any other country, that doesn't seem to be working out too well.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

flavor.flv posted:

I would say that this is the last alex jones trial pic I'm going to post, but I know that there's going to be something even funnier tomorrow

That's his own loving lawyer

Is that guy old enough to have passed the Bar?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bug Squash posted:

The crazy thing is that he actually appears to have a fairly impressive resume. My guess is he took the case as an easy paycheck (Jones had already lost, this trial is basically just a formality) and completely checked out aside from perfunctory appearances, and it backfired spectacularly.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

All good reasons to buy one, if you need that type of vehicle.

Too bad they suck now

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Bug Squash posted:

Better Call Saul, but not after 8 because he’s in bed.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

I've heard that when playing jazz you always has a welcome mat, but when playing jizz you never is a' welcome back.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pretty sure Judi had just been using the tortilla scissors to cut fabric.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

dr_rat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb_mCm4zLuk

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

dr_rat posted:

That's ok, though.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

New prestige class just dropped

JesusGeorge
Apr 29, 2005
TheKeeper bought me this account so now I have to rub peanut butter on his nipples on a daily basis.

Bug Squash posted:

You can do that by your late 20s, but you should be a paralegal for a few years before you even look at a courtroom.
I know that now; not soon enough to avoid being advised to plead guilty with no evidence submitted against me, but... Actually there's no upside.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The Bloop posted:

New prestige class just dropped

General Prestige Class : War Weaver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

JesusGeorge posted:

You can do that by your late 20s, but you should be a paralegal for a few years before you even look at a courtroom.
I know that now; not soon enough to avoid being advised to plead guilty with no evidence submitted against me, but... Actually there's no upside.

23 is the youngest you can be to pass the bar, assuming standard pace through schooling. I know this because I was 23 when I passed the bar. You can do it earlier if you skip grades or something.