Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Saoshyant posted:

Legit good billionaire experts like me would immediately withdraw the entire amount and spent it all on LEGO, which is a safer investment than gold (did you know?). There. A billion LEGO pieces. All mine.

Certainly a better choice than crypto . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Dukberry posted:

Then what's all this been about

making friends i think

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Friendship doesn't trickle down!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Saoshyant posted:

Legit good billionaire experts like me would immediately withdraw the entire amount and spent it all on LEGO, which is a safer investment than gold (did you know?). There. A billion LEGO pieces. All mine.

That is not going to end well for you when you step on them all in the middle of the night

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Saoshyant

Rarity posted:

That is not going to end well for you when you step on them all in the middle of the night

I call it surprise midnight dancing

Escape From Noise

Dukberry posted:

Then what's all this been about

This thread is a psyop by Coupons and Deals to tear BYOB apart using our greed against us. It's the only language they understand.

Twenty Four

oops wrong thread

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Twenty Four posted:

oops wrong thread

Its okay friend, it happens to us all.

Goons Are Gifts

Alright new rule from now on the second last post will become the billionaire and the last post will pay for it :chaostrump:

Saoshyant

That sounds fair.

Saoshyant

^^^^^ This person is cool and I would make them a billionaire

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

Alright new rule from now on the second last post will become the billionaire and the last post will pay for it :chaostrump:

This isn't your thread! You're not my real dad!

Barking Gecko

Goons Are Great posted:

Alright new rule from now on the second last post will become the billionaire and the last post GAG will pay for it :chaostrump:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

wow as usual the mods are trying to rewrite the rules for their own gain

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
that's the system for ya

you spend all this time learning the ropes then they change the ropes

i guess in this analogy we are tightrope walkers for some reason? or climbers maybe

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Mods can't override an OP, it's against the rules of posting

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Rarity posted:

they changed that rule too

Ohtori Akio

Rarity posted:

no rule counts unless the ref is there to enforce it

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Good point

*hits GaG with a Stone Cold Stunner*

BAH GAWD BAH GAWD

Barking Gecko

"I'll allow it!"

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Good point

*hits GaG with a Stone Cold Stunner*

BAH GAWD BAH GAWD

*tags in at the last second to score the win*

Dukberry

If elected I'll spend all the money on one giant banana split sundae that all the kids can share

Twenty Four

Save me byob!

Saoshyant

Dukberry posted:

If elected I'll spend all the money on one giant banana split sundae that all the kids can share

I like this idea so I'll steal it. Just like a billionaire would.

Prof. Crocodile

Hello yes. Is this the climate change people? I'm doing great, how are you? Good to hear it. OK listen, I would like to fabricate a giant version of one of those spray-bottle-fan things that can be placed on the moon and directed at earth in order to cool it off. Are you the right people to help me with this, or do I need to call the moon department first? OK. OK. When you say 'expensive' how much are we talking exactly? One billion dollars, eh? You know what, that's not a problem at all, because I am the last poster in this one thread.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The funny thing is some day someone will actually be the last person to post in this thread

Zil

Before this forum shuts down, I will make sure my last farewell post is in this thread.

more falafel please

forums poster

Zil posted:

Before this forum shuts down, I will make sure my last farewell post is in this thread.

yeah, I'm going to post here on tuesday too

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ohtori Akio

Rarity posted:

The funny thing is some day someone will actually be the last person to post in this thread

It's going to be me FYI.

Zil

Ohtori Akio posted:

It's going to be me FYI.

That's what you think

Barking Gecko

Ohtori Akio posted:

It's going to be me FYI.

:hmmno: I think not.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I’m tired of posting in this thread and am going out into the wide world to find my own fortune

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

FutonForensic

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I’m tired of posting in this thread and am going out into the wide world to find my own fortune

you're not going to find a billion dollars. it's something you plan and work for, like being the last person to post in this thread.

Twenty Four

could really use some extra money right now

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

could really use some extra money right now

i'll be happy to help you out with some of my winnings friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Twenty Four

Stoner Sloth posted:

i'll be happy to help you out with some of my winnings friend!

I've been out of work for quite a while, I would happily settle for that!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
You can't have my winnings but when I'm a billionaire you can work for me cause I'm a ~*job creator*~

Saoshyant

Believe in me, I will make it trickle down.

Zil

Rarity posted:

You can't have my winnings but when I'm a billionaire you can work for me cause I'm a ~*job creator*~

Are you to make us wrestle for your amusement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio

Rarity posted:

when you are a billionaire, start a wrestling school and give me a scholarship