Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Weembles posted:

I bet that there's a pretty strong correlation between people's stand on Costco gas line etiquette and their stand on zipper merging.

i wish zipper merging was as regimented as the pumps at Costco on a busy day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

ShowTime posted:

Has anyone had the Victorias White Linen Sauce or Marinara? It’s on sale this month and while I’m not sure if my local has it, I was thinking of picking some up on my next trip.

It can’t be anywhere near as good as Raos, which is the best god drat tomato sauce in the world.

Did some searching online and some people prefer the Victoria! Interested in the results

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
thinking of going to costco

anyone want anything

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Alan Smithee posted:

anyone want anything

hot dog and soda (light lemonade) thanks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

anyone want anything

2 x Jongga (the one with two "g"s) kimchi, please

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I had a costco-purchased laptop die on me 2 weeks before the 2nd year of the warranty was up

They had me send it in for repairs. Sent back to me as "unrepairable"

Took it back in, received a full refund for the original purchase price. Basically got 2 years of use of a gaming laptop fo' free. My life is such that I don't really need hardware like that anymore so I'm just pocketing the money and putting it into my home office

PBUC

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Just got back from Costco.

They started putting out the autumn displays, which included two redneck skeletons playing the banjo.

I was able to hear that poo poo from across the entire store. Just, William Tell and dueling banjos for a solid hour.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Renegret posted:

Just got back from Costco.

They started putting out the autumn displays, which included two redneck skeletons playing the banjo.

I was able to hear that poo poo from across the entire store. Just, William Tell and dueling banjos for a solid hour.

I bought those dudes a few years ago, they rule.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i enjoy the over the top holiday decorations they have stocked in the recent years

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
So the 32 Degree mesh boxer shorts are excellent for the summer. No chaffing, breathable, lovely. However, the individual letters on the label peel off, so my balls get covered in little letters. I'm even finding a few errant "E"s and "R"s on the toilet seat.

Anyway, psyched for my tire appointment next week. Hoping they dont give me poo poo because the radius is smaller by 5cm than OEM sizing, but the car is lowered so a smaller radius would fit it better than a stock size.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Head Bee Guy posted:

So the 32 Degree mesh boxer shorts are excellent for the summer. No chaffing, breathable, lovely. However, the individual letters on the label peel off, so my balls get covered in little letters. I'm even finding a few errant "E"s and "R"s on the toilet seat.

Anyway, psyched for my tire appointment next week. Hoping they dont give me poo poo because the radius is smaller by 5cm than OEM sizing, but the car is lowered so a smaller radius would fit it better than a stock size.

Why wouldn't you want to play alphabet soup with your balls.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Head Bee Guy posted:

my balls get covered in little letters.

You don't know how hard it is to not make this the thread title.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Do it.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

:hai:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Me imagining goons wearing snug-fitting boxer briefs: :shudder:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

AHH F/UGH posted:

Me imagining goons wearing snug-fitting boxer briefs: :shudder:

wrong emoji

I think you meant :awesome:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i wear snug fitting mesh boxer briefs and i can't go back, nothing else compares

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Costco bakery not the only place to find muffin tops

Also the best Costco muffins are poppyseed don't @ me

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I made it to Costco, put 11 gallons of gas in my car, and made it back to work in a 30 min window. PBUC

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

AHH F/UGH posted:

I love the chocolate ones

Solid cakey moist DENSE chocolate

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Just finished my dog and refill, may get a dessert. Next some light shopping, then drive home on my new tires. Ahhhhhh....

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

i wear snug fitting mesh boxer briefs and i can't go back, nothing else compares

I wear boxer briefs too. Nothing compares. Comfortable, supportive, stylish. Never had any complaints.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pershing posted:

Just finished my dog and refill, may get a dessert. Next some light shopping, then drive home on my new tires. Ahhhhhh....

Them sliced havarti cheese was on sale for like 7.50 a pack (its a 2 lb pack). Decent deal imo

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
I've been looking for the new thread

PBUC

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

2006... YEAR OF THE BURNITZ, BITCHES

ShowTime posted:

Has anyone had the Victorias White Linen Sauce or Marinara? It’s on sale this month and while I’m not sure if my local has it, I was thinking of picking some up on my next trip.

It can’t be anywhere near as good as Raos, which is the best god drat tomato sauce in the world.

It isn’t as good. But it’s decent. It was all we used to buy before discovering Rao’s.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

AHH F/UGH posted:

its def the coffee cake, but poppyseed is good too

ive heard tell that sometimes they do up a batch of lemon poppyseed, but i havent seen those yet. i could be swayed

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

Raluek posted:

its def the coffee cake, but poppyseed is good too

ive heard tell that sometimes they do up a batch of lemon poppyseed, but i havent seen those yet. i could be swayed

My Costco definitely had lemon poppyseed years ago, but I haven’t seen them in a long time. Almond poppyseed is fine, and a reliable workhorse for breakfast/snack. Half for breakfast, then the other half later as a snack.

Chocolate is fine. I haven’t seen the coffee cake variant. Would love to try it.

I haven’t seen the KamYanJen sausages at my Costco in some time. Sadness. The two packs were better priced than the singles at the local HMart.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I am fine with the Victorias White Linen Sauce, but everyone I’ve fed it to has hated it. Warning, it’s very acidic. Rao’s is my gold standard, but honestly the big Organic Classico is just fine, too (assuming you’re going to be adding tomatoes or whatever, not just dumping it on spaghetti from the jar).

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Temporarily living without a coffee maker due to my place being remodeled. Picked up a few packs the canned cold brew. Hoo boy this stuff is good and pack a punch. :blastu:

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Chinatown posted:

Temporarily living without a coffee maker due to my place being remodeled. Picked up a few packs the canned cold brew. Hoo boy this stuff is good and pack a punch. :blastu:

oh man, the case of Kirkland cold brew I got was so loving acrid - powering through it regardless.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the kirkland cold brew is really meant to be poured in a glass with ice and milk imho. it's serviceable in that case

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the starbucks defense

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
it's very rare that a cold brew will be enjoyable black tbqh. and i think anyone who puts milk in espresso should be paraded through the streets of rome like the disgraced mayor of a conquered city

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Even Dunkin cold brew is serviceable black and unsweetened. It's literally the opposite of what you said, where it's supposed to not have the bitterness of a traditional drip and is more easily drinkable plain.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
it just tastes like mud op. i'll take a bitter sour drip any day over excess particulate

granted i do sometimes just chug it plain and it's fine but it's born to have milk in

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Straight black cold brew is the loving best, but the cans are a waste of money. It is soooo easy to make yourself.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Ate a cheese slice today

and a pep slice

and a hot dog

and soda (with refill)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thats like the whole day worth of food brother

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

thats like the whole day worth of food brother

Yeah, its gonna be my only meal today. I did my normal workout routine today plus handled a shitload of mulch bags so I worked off at least some of the calories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
He's doing OMAD and eats all his calories in 1 sitting. That or there is a marathon tomorrow.

Honestly, it could be just because it's Costco slices. I saw some pictures of some custom made Costco pizzas yesterday that honestly made me consider a cheat day. They did a meat lovers pizza, a Hawaiian pizza and a BBQ chicken pizza. They even used rotisserie chicken on the BBQ chicken pizza. The cheese was all melty and sticking to the box, which was covered in shiny pizza grease.