Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

I don’t know who Beria is.

Probably because in the universe you phased over from it was Berenia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Bernie? can't say i'm a fan, tbh

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Beria Sanders

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I will never learn who Vaush is

I wish I never learned who Vaush is

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Excelzior posted:

I wish I never learned who Vaush is

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Joseph Brandon has had covid for two full weeks now despite being vaxed/boosted and receiving paxlovid. but dont worry, the current strain is mild.

Kamala keeps dumping covid in John Brandon's ice cream treat. Sad!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
when i was a little kid i thought the stealth fighter was the coolest thing in the world and wanted to work at lockheed bad

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
but then math was hard and i discovered ultima online and never did homework again. so that didnt happen. :bravo:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Smythe posted:

when i was a little kid i thought the stealth fighter was the coolest thing in the world and wanted to work at lockheed bad

stealth stuff is insanely cool you are correct

this is an NFT
Aug 2, 2022

Majorian posted:

DnDishly: heh, because they're all a bunch of social conservatives, but also DON'T YOU DARE SUGGEST THEY'RE A MONOLITHIC GROUP!!!

one of the good ones (tm)

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

I worked at Skunk Works but couldn't shake the smell

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

That's worms sorry

hes got worms in his rear end lol. hes disgusting. freak

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

food is cringe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

white ppl should just convert to islam but instead of being weird, just be normal

Very well. Show me where to sign and I'll dive in.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/burgessev/status/1555249074747613189

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Fart Dumbass posted:

they got em down at the mexican grocery near my house which has a cafe attached to it, birria is basically mexican brisket I think, but they make a tortilla out of fried cheese for it , it fuckin owns

Really adapting their recipe for the average American palate there.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tired: food
wired: famine
inspired: the holodomor killed 6 million jews in palestine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's either Islam or maybe becoming really devoted warrior of some tiny protestant sect and spend all day talking mad poo poo about other dumbass Christians who don't know the good poo poo in life.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Smythe posted:

Mr. Sharps posted:

stealth stuff is insanely cool you are correct

aesthetically the F-117 definitely has more going for it than the stealth aircraft that followed, very distinctive

so is the B-2's whole flying wing thing I guess, but it just doesn't look as mean (which obviously has nothing do with capacity)

the f-22 is good looking but in the way the f-15 is, not as a stealth aircraft

the f-35 combines being a boondoggle with looking boring as poo poo, the worst of all worlds

pretty clear downwards trend for the coolness of stealth imo

LGD has issued a correction as of 18:56 on Aug 4, 2022

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

those stealth boats the navy has that look like battlezone tanks and dissolve like alka-seltzer tablets in sea water? very cool

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i actually havent heard if the new strain is mild because covid and over and no one talks about it anymore

Covid? That 2010s thing?

You all need to go touch grass and stop worrying about ancient history

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Dr. Fauci says winter is coming

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

this mfer loves having covid

he'll lose interest by 2030

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

They need their afternoon bottles and naps.

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

LGD posted:

aesthetically the F-117 definitely has more going for it than the stealth aircraft that followed, very distinctive

so is the B-2's whole flying wing thing I guess, but it just doesn't look as mean (which obviously has nothing do with capacity)

the f-22 is good looking but in the way the f-15 is, not as a stealth aircraft

the f-35 combines being a boondoggle with looking boring as poo poo, the worst of all worlds

pretty clear downwards trend for the coolness of stealth imo

Imagine if the F35 had ended up being that goofy looking piece of poo poo Boeing submitted

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Facehammer posted:

Imagine if the F35 had ended up being that goofy looking piece of poo poo Boeing submitted

byob happy face looking rear end plane

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I'm not sure this Pelosi trip really has a point other than a vanity project for her. "Hey various Asian countries I'm an ineffective member of the US legislature with little to no influence over foreign policy, please help me get my name in the news k thx."

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Facehammer posted:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

love this little rascal of a plane

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Axetrain posted:

I'm not sure this Pelosi trip really has a point other than a vanity project for her. "Hey various Asian countries I'm an ineffective member of the US legislature with little to no influence over foreign policy, please help me get my name in the news k thx."

Someone post the pic

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Didn't that plane perform better but they didn't select it purely because it looks like a flying meme.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Axetrain posted:

Didn't that plane perform better but they didn't select it purely because it looks like a flying meme.

It tried to post about polling too much, and had to be grounded

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whaley posted:

gently caress food

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1555260641597747200

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

imagine being stupid enough to think america doesnt think of its citizens as disposable lol.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

seth rogan rear end airplane

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The Cuban government? The Vietnamese government? The USSR?

Chinese communist party 🥳

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Oh they took a lot of care with this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

there are people who genuinely think that no one gets locked up in the US for simple MJ possession