Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I had the Vash from years ago. Nicolas was the cooler design imo, but Vash was a good hero design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I might be interested except for the "broken" thing. I don't think I want broken ones...

I used to have the big gun guy, his foot broke off almost as soon as I opened him.

I think the only figure in one piece is the red Vash, but I don’t know if his gun is in there.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
WIth these types of figures, broken is the default

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Going though a garage sale box of TF I found. I managed to put together the train mode of a near complete omega supreme. He’s wonky but he rolls — part of the way.
Other ones seem kind of stiff so I’m not going to try to transform any. Already broke one construction dude (no where near complete.)

I’m really too dumb for these things. Back to collecting Kirbys.

Edit: I’ll fix this later. The rest of the stuff is pretty trashed. But this was near complete and in good cosmetic shape (No power switch though) https://imgur.com/a/t5IzZRs

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Aug 4, 2022

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Snacksmaniac posted:

Going though a garage sale box of TF I found. I managed to put together the train mode of a near complete omega supreme. He’s wonky but he rolls — part of the way.
Other ones seem kind of stiff so I’m not going to try to transform any. Already broke one construction dude (no where near complete.)

I’m really too dumb for these things. Back to collecting Kirbys.
post pics of your find

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

IG-88 posted:

That and the OG 12" will be the last ones I get because just lol at current pricing.

Yeah, and wouldn't expect that 12 inch to drop any time soon. You'll probably end up with repro grenades even if they say they aren't. But as long as you are ok with a later card back IG88 Kenner carded is not too bad. If you want original backed high quality though RIP your wallet.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

Yeah, and wouldn't expect that 12 inch to drop any time soon. You'll probably end up with repro grenades even if they say they aren't. But as long as you are ok with a later card back IG88 Kenner carded is not too bad. If you want original backed high quality though RIP your wallet.

What’s the deal with the grenades? Just the kind of thing kids back then would’ve inevitably lost?

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Are there any really good 6in figures of Tobey Spider-Man? I saw there is a Figuarts one coming next year but I feel like the articulation pushes it too far from the smooth spandex lines that the real costume had.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Just the toy biz ones from back in 2002-2004.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

There's a Marvel Legends three-pack of Tobey, Andrew Garfield, and Tom Holland versions for pre-order on Hasbro Pulse.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Yeah the three pack is probably the best currently available one. I just really don't care about the other two. Hopefully they'll release him stand alone at some point.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Endless Mike posted:

There's a Marvel Legends three-pack of Tobey, Andrew Garfield, and Tom Holland versions for pre-order on Hasbro Pulse.

Will there be unmasked heads in this set? It feels like a bit of an own goal if Hasbro didn’t.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The_Doctor posted:

Will there be unmasked heads in this set? It feels like a bit of an own goal if Hasbro didn’t.

https://news.toyark.com/2022/07/15/marvel-legends-spider-man-no-way-home-3-pack-474504

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UioCvLN-370

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Doesn't even have pointing hands lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Endless Mike posted:

Doesn't even have pointing hands lmao

oh they got this all screwed up..

Spider-Man ? No Way Home !

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Who was looking for one of these?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

The_Doctor posted:

Nanigans posted:

If anyone happens to find this at their Walmarts, I'd be happy to reimburse you the cost + shipping + a little extra for your effort:

It's a rare chase variant which otherwise is the same, minus the tiny Luke figure. The regular one has his him in orange flight suit instead:

I ordered one off Amazon but didn't get lucky, so I'm just returning it. Reports say the jedi version has been found at Walmarts on the west coast.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

CelticPredator posted:

Just the toy biz ones from back in 2002-2004.

I would not call that “really good”

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The_Doctor posted:

it's kind of wild that even made it onto the store shelf tbh

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

I would not call that “really good”

It is by default when you have nothing else

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It was fine and actually pretty great in 2002 when the only other action figures were Kaiyodo Evas that couldn't stand on their own

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Opened Green Goku and Good Thor

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

The_Doctor posted:

PM’d!!!!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Couple of badasses came in today

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

found Owlman at target today. super happy he looks great, unlike superwoman.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Powerfully 90s figure

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Shiroc posted:

Yeah the three pack is probably the best currently available one. I just really don't care about the other two. Hopefully they'll release him stand alone at some point.

There’s a No Way Home Marvel Legends wave slated for 2023. More than likely this is where you’ll get Andrew and Tobey with the unmasked heads.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

IG-88 posted:

What’s the deal with the grenades? Just the kind of thing kids back then would’ve inevitably lost?

Uncommon figure, end of the line, several grenades to lose, kids lose things easily, yep. Also, they melt!

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Shiroc posted:

Powerfully 90s figure

I have this! And the Ganondorf from the same set. Never found Zelda, sadly.

It’s a ridiculously limited figure. I don’t think it even has 5 POA since the legs don’t move, but it was like in my top 3 favorite figures as a kid.

Kinda E/N: I’m outing someone as being actually being friends with me, but, IG-88 is my IRL oldest friend. My family didn’t have a lot of money growing up, so dude just gave me this Link and Ganon ‘cause he knew I loved Zelda so much. Thanks, bud. :kimchi:

Edit: There he is:

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Aug 5, 2022

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Shiroc posted:

Powerfully 90s figure

This rules. There are a bunch of pretty average dolls from this era that go for a ton. I wanted some more toy biz Mario kart figures and yikes.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

Nanigans posted:

IG-88 is my IRL oldest friend.

That's a Star Wars guy. Your friend is an action figure. I'm sorry to break it to you.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
He’s been reprogrammed for love and friendship.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

There’s a No Way Home Marvel Legends wave slated for 2023. More than likely this is where you’ll get Andrew and Tobey with the unmasked heads.

Fingers crossed for that then. I ended up playing a huge chunk of the PS4 Spider-Man game with the Tobey suit because that is firmly My Spider-Man.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Nanigans posted:

He’s been reprogrammed for love and friendship.

I think that makes him IG-11 then

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Gonna need a Prey Predator figure asap. NECA’s releasing it this month or reveling it. I can’t wait

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

CelticPredator posted:

Gonna need a Prey Predator figure asap. NECA’s releasing it this month or reveling it. I can’t wait

Did you watch it already? How is it? Kinda tempted to just ignore work this afternoon and watch it instead...

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Really dope. A straight forward badass Predator movie

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Welp, seems like my purchase of that Mezco One:12 Invincible Iron Man has awakened something in me and now I want a whole bunch of comic-styled Iron Man figures. I ordered the upcoming Mafex one with the ridiculous shoulder canon and have a related, general Amiami question: if I want my package to be trackable but not cost a ton, is surface premium shipping the best option? If it takes a couple weeks to arrive, that's not a problem. The other options are EMS, DHL, and a bare-bones surface option that doesn't offer tracking (so I've told that last one out).

Also ordered old, ugly Batman because lol look at this thing

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Nanigans is my Grogu but he dresses like Goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Where did you order Iron Man?