Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
only people who enjoy sadomasochism schedule a meeting for 3 pm on a friday :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Seth Pecksniff posted:

only people who enjoy sadomasochism schedule a meeting for 3 pm on a friday :mad:

awhile back my supervisor scheduled a weekly meeting for Fridays at 3pm because he said it's a nice way to end the week, so yes absolutely :suicide:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Enfys posted:

awhile back my supervisor scheduled a weekly meeting for Fridays at 3pm because he said it's a nice way to end the week, so yes absolutely :suicide:

lol what the gently caress is this psycho poo poo.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This and lunchtime meetings should be punishable by death

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also Monday 8 am meetings.

Like I haven’t even looked at my email yet how the gently caress do I know what my week looks like

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

my favourite are the lunchtime seminars on work-life balance and managing stress

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

(food is not provided)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lunch n learns can suck my drat balls

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Anyway gonna knock off a half hour early today. Feels like the right thing to do.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Enfys posted:

:guillotine:

what I will say is I've been here nearly a year and this is the first time I've even had a meeting on a Friday so like........ I'll take that

and it's not a standing one either

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Was hoping to dip at noon, but user who is using system I need to gently caress with first isn't going on her lunch until 1 and also the lights in the network room are out so now I gotta go buy new ones this is extremely unfriyay vibes :mad:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Was hoping to dip at noon, but user who is using system I need to gently caress with first isn't going on her lunch until 1 and also the lights in the network room are out so now I gotta go buy new ones this is extremely unfriyay vibes :mad:

you should poo poo your pants while making direct eye contact with your boss, it's a definite power move

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it's time for the piss

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

happy friday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

happy friday

:cheers:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it's time for the piss

and gummies, well they kicked in an hour ago

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

happy friday

happy friday sid

Pennywise the Frown posted:

and gummies, well they kicked in an hour ago

:same: on the gummies here and :cheers:

spent time at the emergency vet for the new puppy dog with an allergic reaction/swollen jowls and eye, most likely ate a bee or wasp or something, swelling has finally gone down and seems like its all ok now so finally feel safe to crack a beer and watch the sox game

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well that must have been scary. I'm glad it's better though. :)

I should probably find the nearest 24 hour vet just in case something happens with Penny.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well that must have been scary. I'm glad it's better though. :)

I should probably find the nearest 24 hour vet just in case something happens with Penny.

:agreed:

my cat passed in 2016 and he was 20 so there were some emergency visits along the way there and imho they were all worth the $. another friday, another spring, another first fire flies of the year, another sighting of the bioluminescence coming in with the tides whatever the measure of time i'm glad i got to spend it with him

take care of that cat and congrats on making it to another friday :cheers:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Luvcow posted:

:agreed:

my cat passed in 2016 and he was 20 so there were some emergency visits along the way there and imho they were all worth the $. another friday, another spring, another first fire flies of the year, another sighting of the bioluminescence coming in with the tides whatever the measure of time i'm glad i got to spend it with him

take care of that cat and congrats on making it to another friday :cheers:

That's beautiful.

:glomp:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i ate a 20 mg chocolate and am alternating bong loads of pineapple express and vaping slurricane shatter

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Had about 10+ or so beers and am probably going to due my usual of a fat bong load and then AOE4 or something.

Then put on a movie in the background or something.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

free weekend for northgard so i'm finally playing this for the first time. p good game

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Apparently I played it for 70 minutes and never played it again. I think it got boring right away. I don't remember though, I last played in 2017.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sid Vicious posted:

i ate a 20 mg chocolate and am alternating bong loads of pineapple express and vaping slurricane shatter

I took a 6 hour nap and now I am hittin my brother's beaker roor with some cataract kush and skywalker og along with this indica vape cart, mite eat a 10mg cookie when my girlfriend gets off work

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Went back home to my dad's place for the weekend. When I got in to town, but before I went to his place, stopped at the pub, ate a pizza and had a couple dranks.

Then sat around and watched youtube poo poo with him for a few hours.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Had sex and fried chicken today (not at the same time). Pretty good Friday.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
which was better?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

The sex, definitely. I had to lick my fingers after both though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rode my fancy new all carbon aero bike up and down the coast and then cracked a cold one and by "cold one" i mean bourbon

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my friday evening got off to a late start, but it's rolling nicely now. had a couple cans and a snack, and now i'm boning

up on my professional skills with some technical reading for pleasure.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Suiting up for my Friday shift, just 8 lonely hours and I have the house to myself all weekend while the ex fucks off to be with family or whatever.

I think I might take inspiration from another poster here and Skulll some Piss with my usual weed. Also I wish the 10mg edibles mentioned here still did anything to me, pretty sure I could eat a box of em.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am getting back into fiber.

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing
Still Thursday, but got drunk with old friends. Time to see how the Friday morning will work out.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
shoutout to friday

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Here on a friday. But I still have to sleep at some point.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday POWAR

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I have just arrived at work now I'm going to go take a poo poo

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Saalkin posted:

I have just arrived at work now I'm going to go take a poo poo

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Work is too busy today. Don't like that for a Friday!