Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Saw Matt and Shane last night and some clown yelled out Cum Town for no reason

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

you love to see it

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

gently caress yeah dude that’s awesome

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Wizard Master posted:

Saw Matt and Shane last night and some clown yelled out Cum Town for no reason

Don't be so hard on yourself.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

net work error posted:

That's what they meant by fancy shoes that were womens shoes. Not Stav lol.

Pretty sure he was wearing those as a bit to make fun of stav. I was curious about the shoes thing because everything else seemed to obviously fit making fun of stav but then I went to his tik tok and it all made sense

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol the other day I heard the ep where they are talking about spending tons of money on the studio instead of ridiculous things like gaudy jewelry, shoes, track suits, a new tooth

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

this show turned into something better than i could have ever imagined

as soon as they used the green screen to make the classic falling green matrix code i was like holy poo poo, they weren't kidding, this is better than cum town ever was

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
unrelated, but it seemed like a lot of people in the old thread were into the on cinema stuff, but holy poo poo the alex jones trial literally seems like it was written by tim or something, sometimes the similarities are insane and even more absurd than the electric sun 20 trial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFHTEd0RlAI

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

so loving funny

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

incredible bit

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmao

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I held out for the video and it was very worth it. The boys are reaching new highs.

dumby
Oct 25, 2007
gotta say the cold water handwash is revolutionary. Got a little extra pep to the step today

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i said if they start releasing video id join the Patreon

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Rorobb posted:

Pretty sure he was wearing those as a bit to make fun of stav. I was curious about the shoes thing because everything else seemed to obviously fit making fun of stav but then I went to his tik tok and it all made sense

lol, you are 100% right

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Nick's gonna bully Stav to death.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Mordja posted:

Nick's gonna bully Stav to death.

Won’t take much.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

usually i'd think the stav-baiting was a bit or something but knowing stav doesn't have a tenth of the bug's constitution when it comes to taking poo poo it's hard to see it as anything other than serious

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

how about a wrestler named Triple HIV

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

well the theme of the episode was spite

the most interesting thing to me about the new show is Nick saying the words "I'm sorry" which sounds wrong every time I hear it

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Pharmaskittle posted:

how about a wrestler named Triple HIV

Wooooooo!

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's all about the AIDS
And how you get it
It's all about my rear end
And if your dick can fit it

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I can’t tell if they’re legit pissed at Stav or if it’s a bit.

Stav did unfollow Nick on IG

I’m a middle aged man concerned with this

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

mistermojo posted:

the most interesting thing to me about the new show is Nick saying the words "I'm sorry" which sounds wrong every time I hear it

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Rorobb posted:

Those are awful shoes for any person to wear.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
He’s the twenty thousand step bastard he wears out his shoes quickly

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
"it's his job to apologize first. i didn't do anything wrong, I'm just going to continue to take shots by silly wardrobe choices. i'm going to continue to take very subtle but specific shots"

yeah, ain't a bit, lol

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
im gonna pledge 25 a month just to spite the fat man

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Stav is the past, I only care about the future which is The Adam Friedland Show.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
dwell on the past cuz u got no future

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

He’s the twenty thousand step bastard he wears out his shoes quickly

i wonder if his sneaker consumption is similar to freight tonnage as it relates to wear-and-tear on roads

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Rorobb posted:

Our boy is becoming a circle

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Origami Dali posted:

"it's his job to apologize first. i didn't do anything wrong, I'm just going to continue to take shots by silly wardrobe choices. i'm going to continue to take very subtle but specific shots"

yeah, ain't a bit, lol

What is this from?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Stavs intestines just maxed out on pork shoulder as the visceral fat has a stranglehold on every crevice leftover

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The new ep.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

Stavs intestines just maxed out on pork shoulder as the visceral fat has a stranglehold on every crevice leftover

stav's poops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

PTSDeedly Do posted:

Our boy is becoming a circle

is this the biggest he's been?